Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Anyone here uses a hip flask to drink in public?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Curious. I need to fight my mutism.

Any model you can recommend?

And no i don't plan to ruin my health. This is my last resort. I'll either manage to tackle my problems like this or throw me in front of a train anyway.

I am ultra high inhib and shut-in autist.

Fill a hip flask with water and larp as a hard drinking Chad veteran.

Ive never even tried alcohol jfl

It's over for sobercels

Flasks are cozy

alchohol doesn't even make me lower inhib even drunk.

does alcohol really help?

just buy one. i have one but never use it. make sure it's not too large to fit into your pocket.
metal can have a taste, so don't buy the cheapest one.

it's not really drinking in public anyway. you can only use it when no one sees you, otherwise everyone will think you're an alcoholic.

does alcohol really help?

just buy one. i have one but never use it. make sure it's not too large to fit into your pocket.
metal can have a taste, so don't buy the cheapest one.

it's not really drinking in public anyway. you can only use it when no one sees you, otherwise everyone will think you're an alcoholic.
A tiny bit usually. I just hope my tolerance doesn't increase to fast.:feelstrash:

ded srs, they all think im hitting hard liquor. tbh screw them normie scum.
Jokes on them i am hitting hard liquor :feelshehe:

Clean it out really good with super hot soapy water. Then use vinegar to remove residual oils. Then use a baking soda soak for a day and good to go! Give each type of cleaning a full day of soak! To get out all the crud!

It's a necessary hassle.

They usually come from the factory really nasty! Clean it out and they stay clean if only used for booze.

I have several! I even have half gallon ones! My favorite is 8 ounces. All stainless. You'll need a tiny funnel to fill it and do it slow!

I really want a sterling silver one but I'm poor : (

Last edited:
Clean it out really good with super hot soapy water. Then use vinegar to remove residual oils. Then use a baking soda soak for a day and good to go! Give each type of cleaning a full day of soak! To get out all the crud!

It's a necessary hassle.

They usually come from the factory really nasty! Clean it out and they stay clean if only used for booze.

I have several! I even have half gallon ones! My favorite is 8 ounces. All stainless. You'll need a tiny funnel to fill it and do it slow!

I really want a sterling silver one but I'm poor : (
Tx for the hint. Any chance to see some photo of the 8 ounce one. I always had a thing for flasks ngl.

Ye, for now I will prolly go with a pack pack and a tinted plastic bottle (hohes c :feelskek:).

I am ultra high inhib and shut-in autist.
And you want to look like an alcoholic in public?

This is what you should drink alcohol from

Well, optimally I would carry it in my jeans' side or backpockets and use it on the toilet. Is this feasible? @Emba
There's this really cool invention called a bag, which you can carry a bottle in

There's this really cool invention called a bag, which you can carry a bottle in
The problem is lots of public service centers and medical offices offer bottles and water. Noone ever there has a back pack, let alone his own beverages or sth. Isn't that weirldy suspicious. I also fear the smell tbh.

But I will go with this solution anyway at least for now.

Ye, for now I will prolly go with a pack pack and a tinted plastic bottle (hohes c :feelskek:).

Tx for the hint. Any chance to see some photo of the 8 ounce one. I always had a thing for flasks ngl.

Im not quite sure where it is and i don't feel like digging for it. It was a hassle to use and not big enough since i drank a lot. I usually just mixed my booze in a stainless steel water bottle. (From Amazon) easy to clean, easy to fill. And no more wondering how much is left....
Well, optimally I would carry it in my jeans' side or backpockets and use it on the toilet. Is this feasible? @Emba
Sure. But 8 oz is big. Might get a smaller size. See comment above. If you can use a bag (backpack etc...) bigger is better.

Last edited: