Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anandkonda is trying to instigate curry civil wars from ban appeals

Do you miss Anandkonda?

• Total voters
He's very dedicated to his craft. As someone who wasted years of life committed to shitflinging on forums to lower the level of discourse on online forums and ruin those communities, years wasted which I never have back, I can relate and can't help but find his level of resilience and persistence admirable. Godspeed, you magnificent racebaiter.

Typical hote tote south indian currynigger from US. Spazzing out about curry internal affairs while refusing to accept his above average wealth jn USA still doesnt give him any societal advantage. Everywhere he goes he is seen as a subhuman. Gladly accept this status in Amerika because YES SAAAAAAR THANK U FOR ALLOWING US HERE SAAAAAAAR V R VRY GRATEFUL SAAAAAR

So he focusses all his efforts of at least trying to be the top curry race. Fucking deluded nigger.

@anandkonda chutiya faggot

Typical hote tote south indian currynigger from US. Spazzing out about curry internal affairs while refusing to accept his above average wealth jn USA still doesnt give him any societal advantage. Everywhere he goes he is seen as a subhuman. Gladly accept this status in Amerika because YES SAAAAAAR THANK U FOR ALLOWING US HERE SAAAAAAAR V R VRY GRATEFUL SAAAAAR

So he focusses all his efforts of at least trying to be the top curry race. Fucking deluded nigger.

@anandkonda chutiya faggot
He is from hyderabad

Wow then he must be absolute bottom of the barrel curry if he cant get laid there. Average woman there looks like abo with make up and whiteningpowder
I couldn't get laid in hyderabad either

He was bluepilled about dogpill and horsepill but I've enlightened his mind about brutal and disgusting dogpill horsepill

He was bluepilled about dogpill and horsepill but I've enlightened his mind about brutal and disgusting dogpill horsepill
What about the fesikhpill?

"Tamil is the misspelling of Tyrone and Mallu is the misspelling of Mogger."

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: