Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Absolute State of Lookism-Chads (5'6 but 7.5/10, high n-count chad thought he was incel up until I told him he isn't)

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Asochadcels

Sub5 men are a MINORITY in the incel community. REMEMBER THAT. Mentalcels are the bulk of this community.

At least we know its over, he has to struggle with knowing that every time he gets approached it might not lead to sex.

@FiveFourManlet is a fakecel then by this logic.

Facially gifted (Apparently),but height wise fucked.

I wouldnt say mentalcels are the bulk, but its 50/50. Half are people who are incel due to physical issues and the other half due to mental issues. But of course they will never admit to that.

@FiveFourManlet is a fakecel then by this logic.

Facially gifted (Apparently),but height wise fucked.
Maybe he is mentalcel, his face can't compensate enough or he is below some cut-off? Anyone rated his face?

I wouldnt say mentalcels are the bulk, but its 50/50. Half are people who are incel due to physical issues and the other half due to mental issues. But of course they will never admit to that.
Seems accurate poll were fifty fifty. Some are probably combicels though.

>25 lays
>never approached

I truly hate this community.

FACE > HEIGHT IT'S OVER FOR TALLCELS
f60.jpg
f60.jpg
f60.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

38275309_220287528645594_9076080273786929152_n.jpg

Maybe he is mentalcel, his face can't compensate enough or he is below some cut-off? Anyone rated his face?

@NEETAndTidy has seen his face ask him

Yes Face+Race > height

Height is only a factor that boosts you if you are already attractive. Face and race is base SMV
I'm a manlet but I've seen way too much evidence to heightcope

Mentalcels should be banned from the forum.....

Yes Face+Race > height

Height is only a factor that boosts you if you are already attractive. Face and race is base SMV
I'm a manlet but I've seen way too much evidence to heightcope
This
Heightcels are just coping

What about someone with autism? They ain't gonna get laid. And they're mentalcels

Mentalcels with autism could get laid, they just need to shut their mounts and fuck. It's about the pretty face dude.

For anyone curious, this is what he looks like:
5Fy6ZGY.jpg

XSXj2HF.jpg

Fml, 25 lays at 19, I can't even get 1.
Only low-value men have to approach.

What about someone with autism? They ain't gonna get laid. And they're mentalcels

Incels with autism are autismcels, the term mentalcel is exclusively used by people who are ban evading

@FiveFourManlet @NEETAndTidy

5Fy6ZGY.jpg

XSXj2HF.jpg

25 lays at 19?!?! And he claims to be incel

JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, his count is higher than that of most women his age

Meanwhile Im in my early 20s and Im at 0

JBWASP theory confirmed

5Fy6ZGY.jpg

XSXj2HF.jpg

8/10, especially the first photo.

I already commented on this thread. I think the OP who wrote that shit is simply lying. Height is the determining factor in most of life.
Incels with autism are autismcels, the term mentalcel is exclusively used by people who are ban evading
What about ugly manlets with aspergers and agoraphobia kek

100% LARP, cant talk about my face but @NEETAndTidy can, OH 5,4! YOU SUCH A FAKECEL! THIS PROVES IT!!!

No, he is completely larping so everyone quiet down, or he is some kind of rich kid paying hookers.

Ive approached many times in my life, when i normiemaxxed (stopped that now).

Completely NT, > rejected by landwhales.

Now he gets laid 25 times.

Do you think that two inches made the difference between 25 lays for him and 100% rejection (most of them harsh, and dont worry i am very capable of being social) for me?

all down to 2 inches?

No.

@FACEandLMS calm down, you have seen my lower 3rd, @NEETAndTidy has, and a few other, im tired of having to get others to explain my face to convince you about how over it is for me.

again, LARP or hookers. Not that hard to grasp.
I am not saying those 2 inches are not crucial, they 100% are, 5'6 is better than 5'4, but would it be the determining factor between 25 lays and 100% rejection?

No.

Well now that I saw his face I also think he's a larper. He's GL for sure, but is his face so good that he can get 25 lays, all from girls approaching him, @ 19 yo, whilst being 5'6? I don't think so.

Well now that I saw his face I also think he's a larper. He's GL for sure, but is his face so good that he can get 25 lays, all from girls approaching him, @ 19 yo, whilst being 5'6? I don't think so.
Exactly.

I could validate your quote, but i cannot talk about my face, feel free to PM me.

High IQ post.

I'm going to lend my support to the LARPer hypothesis. That guy is 6/10 with a gay ratstache and allegedly 5'6". Now, he looks exactly like the kind of dumb cocky faggot that is usually successful with foids, but that's due usually to boisterous extroversion and arrogance. 25 lays at 19 without approaching (his type requires it) is a mountain of bullshit.

5Fy6ZGY.jpg

XSXj2HF.jpg

This pale nigger could get laid even if he was 5'0''

He's not larping, I swear I know a guy that isn't even as good looking and 5'5 with a decent face that have had more gfs than he can count and I've seen em all. Face is most important in SMV who think otherwise is just coping

If you're under 5'6 and haven't been laid (without money) then you're welcome here IMO.

With that kind of face he could be a dwarf and still get laid, face is everything proved once again

Holly Molly i just fucking saw that you say he considered himself incel, are you for real ?

Probably just me, but I think it says something bigger about society that guys who aren't incel are still able to identify with inceldom due to how shitty women and relationships have become.

At least we know its over, he has to struggle with knowing that every time he gets approached it might not lead to sex.

This.
Still makes him an Incel.
100% LARP, cant talk about my face but @NEETAndTidy can, OH 5,4! YOU SUCH A FAKECEL! THIS PROVES IT!!!

No, he is completely larping so everyone quiet down, or he is some kind of rich kid paying hookers.

Ive approached many times in my life, when i normiemaxxed (stopped that now).

Completely NT, > rejected by landwhales.

Now he gets laid 25 times.

Do you think that two inches made the difference between 25 lays for him and 100% rejection (most of them harsh, and dont worry i am very capable of being social) for me?

all down to 2 inches?

No.

@FACEandLMS calm down, you have seen my lower 3rd, @NEETAndTidy has, and a few other, im tired of having to get others to explain my face to convince you about how over it is for me.

again, LARP or hookers. Not that hard to grasp.
I am not saying those 2 inches are not crucial, they 100% are, 5'6 is better than 5'4, but would it be the determining factor between 25 lays and 100% rejection?

No.

Fuck. At that height even 1 inch is crucial nail in coffin.
I already commented on this thread. I think the OP who wrote that shit is simply lying. Height is the determining factor in most of life.

Last edited:
He probably liked to watch a lot of anime

And then people have the GUT to say that personality matters more. I mean it's so appallingly ridiculous that any PUA or normalfag would say and think that when WOMEN COME TO THIS GUY AND UNDRESS WHEN HE HASN'T MADE ANY GESTURES OR UTTERED ANY WORDS TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.

The "looks matter more than personality" blackpill needs to be exposed like a shining sun to the entire world because it's the most insidiously denied truth yet one that impacts human life the most.

I can’t tell if that guy is trolling or genuinely autistic.