Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Absolute State of Lookism-Chads (5'6 but 7.5/10, high n-count chad thought he was incel up until I told him he isn't)

@FACEandLMS post your photofeeler results.
Lol @ acting suicidal.

Sure, you can be tall and incel.

BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE PAIN OF SHORT INCELS.

I luv u
:heart:

I'm not a truecel (I'm 3.5-4/10 and just under 6'0"), but I have autism.

Plenty of good looking guys here too. I mean it proves that looks arent that important.

face > height

RACE > FACE > HEIGHT

I've seen 5'6 whites get laid provided they have that Chad jaw. Never seen a 5'6 curry getting laid ever, regardless of his finances or how his face or body looked.
Plenty of good looking guys here too. I mean it proves that looks arent that important.

"good looking" in the eyes of fellow incels.
For anyone curious, this is what he looks like:
5Fy6ZGY.jpg

XSXj2HF.jpg

Fml, 25 lays at 19, I can't even get 1.
Only low-value men have to approach.

JBW

Daily dose of the Racepill right here. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
RACE > FACE > HEIGHT

I've seen 5'6 whites get laid provided they have that Chad jaw. Never seen a 5'6 curry getting laid ever, regardless of his finances or how his face or body looked.

"good looking" in the eyes of fellow incels.

JBW

Daily dose of the Racepill right here. :feelsrope:

*face > race > height

ugly people are always at the bottom. the main reason why race is so important is because ethnic races give you shitty facial features and darker skin which also affects your face. put a GL ethnic next to an average or BL white guy and the ethnic would win most times unless the foid is very conservative leaning.

5Fy6ZGY.jpg

XSXj2HF.jpg

Of course he's white. JFL if you think women will simply approach you if you're a curry or other ethnic. :lul::feelsbadman::blackpill:

This was just pure suifuel for me. Time to go take a break and get back to coping. :feelscry: My heart really hurts today.

5Fy6ZGY.jpg

XSXj2HF.jpg

Turbomogsme.
I’d gladly give him my 6’0 for his face lol

I'm white and get no pussy, your argument is invalid ngl.

You get no pussy because you refuse to travel to JBW Land - South-East Asia.

You get no pussy because you refuse to travel to JBW Land - South-East Asia.
It's because SEA women are usually ugly, and anyways, it's not a long term solution to inceldom.
Also, ethnics could just travel to EE and get actually good looking women there.

It's because SEA women are usually ugly, and anyways, it's not a long term solution to inceldom.
Also, ethnics could just travel to EE and get actually good looking women there.

Here's a long-term solution you high-inhib coping cuck:
1200px-Cordage_en_chanvre.jpg

I hate height copers so much

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back