Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a TL;DR, but I want to properly introduce myself

E

eldercelder

Officer
★★
Hey, all. I call myself eldercelder. This is my first post. I've lurked a bit and decided to join, Below, I'll copy paste what I wrote when I registered. It's long, but it's here for anyone who wants to read it. Thank you for having me.

I'm an incel, never had sex or been in a relationship with a woman at the age of 40. In addition to that, my life has been a living hell of discrimination and weird behavior from people. I didn't know about the black pill until a few years ago, but in the past I was on love-shy forums and came to see myself as an omega male.

Some of the posts here seem like things I could have written myself. And it's amazing, because some of these people are half my age. When I was in my early 20s, there was no community or way to compare notes with others.

I've been hated in --and fired from-- nearly every shitty wageslave job I've ever had. I always seem to be blamed for everything, whether it's my fault or not. No one gives a shit about my suffering. I even had a nasty she-boon co-worker try to run me over in the parking lot at one job. Management did nothing about it and later found an excuse to fire me, like at every job.

If a foid is kindly or simply neutral toward me, I'm lucky. So many of them are hostile to me for no real reason, even if I'm not even attracted to them. It's even MORE insulting when it's the ugly ones. I get looks of disgust, hatred, and suspicion whenever I'm in public. And it's scary, because I need to be able to interact with people to some extent in order to survive.

Normies don't have these problems. If they need to deal with a bank teller, or secretary, or cashier, they don't have to factor in this extra layer of problems that stem from the hostility of said service worker, but I almost always receive it. I totally relate to the young female cashier being friendly with the guy in front of me, and the guy behind me, but getting all cold, hostile, or nasty when I step up to the register. I thought I was the only one who experienced this.

It's not just sex and dating, I've been rendered a social pariah and have had some very bizarre experiences. The few men I get along with at work are often confused. They think I'm a nice guy, but can't fathom WHY I have these problems with their fellow normies (who they have no problem getting along with). Men I get along with will often ask me, "What did you do to piss that woman off?" or "What did you say to make that guy so mad?" when, in reality, I haven't done anything, simply existed looking as I do.

Someone here put it best once, "I knew looks mattered, but I didn't know HOW MUCH they mattered." Even if it goes beyond just the face, mannerisms are a part of looks. I think even men or older women who don't care about my face still pick up on that uncanny valley, they can "see" something is different about me and act subconsciously.

It's a living hell.

Despite a few friendly acquaintances, I've never had any real long-term friends. As a kid in school, I was often the "starter friend" (a term I learned here). A new kid would latch onto me at first, then, once established in the social hierarchy, quickly discard me. In my 20s, I used to hit on women, all to no avail. I remember one time a girl did give me her number. When I called her a few days later, she was all nasty, "Who is this?? I'm at the movies right now! I'll call you later." Of course, she never called. I gave up trying years ago.

Inceldom isn't new, but it may be on the rise. I was in high school in the late 1990s, and was just as much of an incel then as I am now. I had a lot of hopium and a lot of confusion because there was no black pill theory. No one ever validated my thoughts and feelings. I didn't know there were others like me, so I kept trying to tell myself it was ME, all my fault, or I was doing something wrong.

I also thought into adulthood, people would "grow-up" and I'd eventually find a girlfriend to become my wife. "There's someone for everyone." By my mid/late 20s, I figured I was destined to be alone, but didn't realize lookism extended beyond sex/dating. It makes so much more sense now.

And it's true, once you've seen the black pill, you can't unsee it, it's everywhere. And normies get hostile or go into denial mode when you even hint at these truths.

There are a ton of stories I could share. One time, over 10 years ago, some nasty pig-looking foid manager I had said she got a complaint from a female customer about "one of the male workers" being inappropriate. Manager lady politely asked my male co-worker if it was him. When he said no, she immediately accused me. Said angrily, "WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DID!" I was shocked and confused and had no idea what she was talking about. She said, "I know you're lying!" I wondered why she was so easy on the first guy but so hostile and quick to point fingers at ME.

Turns out, it was a third male co-worker who she hadn't even considered. But she politely asked the first guy, took his word for it, then went on a tirade against me. At the time, I didn't know why she hated me so much or what made me any more/less a suspect than the first guy (or any other male co-worker).

I've had problems with tallfags. One asshole manager who was about 6'4 used to say, "When I was a kid, we used to beat guys like you up all the time." Another tallfag co-worker assaulted and strangled me once out of the blue.

It's getting harder as I get older. Nothing has really changed, high school never ends, etc. In fact, I think I was bullied more in my 30s then when I was a kid. Even when things are going okay, I'm paranoid about the next catastrophe, or re-living all these traumatic events from my past 4 decades.

Also, until my later 30s, I never understood that men and women have different sets of attractiveness in viewing faces. I can tell a Chad from a circus freak (the two extremes), but I used to see some of the guys that the girls went nuts over and think, "What the hell's so special about HIM? He doesn't look like a model. He looks like a regular nobody." I used to think to myself, "I'm not a model, but I'm not a circus freak either. I look no different from any other regular guy. I should have all the same opportunities as them." But it didn't happen. Girls have called me gross and ugly to my face, while other men (who don't look like anything special to me) are treated normally or even crushed on by foids.

To get an accurate rating on how good or ugly looking a man is, you CANNOT trust another man's opinion or your own. You'd have to survey 100 foids of various backgrounds and ages. Their average rating will tell you how attractive a man is or isn't IN THE EYES OF WOMEN. I guess I'm uglier in the eyes of foids than I ever realized when I was younger.

In conclusion, I'd like to join and share experiences and interact with the only people on earth who can seemingly relate to me.

I respect oldcels because they've actually witnessed the SOYciety go from bad to worse. They always have good wisdom. Thanks for the introduction,I read every single word.

Thank you for having me.
OMG!! | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

welcome brother :feelscry:

Welcome and have a pleasant stay eldercel

I can confirm many negative experiences at work.

not reading all that but welcome

Welcome, good introduction!

Welcome to the server

Dnr but welcome

never had sex or been in a relationship with a woman at the age of 40
Over for you.

omega male
I take that back. It's NOT over for you.

It never even began for you.

So many of them are hostile to me for no real reason
The reason is obvious : your poor genetic quality and your lack of wealth or status makes you a LIABILITY to a foid. A cavewoman would risk being raped and impregnated by any ugly male she tolerated in her vicinity for long enough, that's why foids developed hostility towards omega males.

Also, are you NT?

Went from typing women to foid quickly lol. I could literally feel what you felt, as I read. Welcome

Thank you all for the kind welcome. Anyone who said hello is greatly appreciated. Anyone who took the time to read all that crap is honored.

Amazing that after a life of shit, I have to PROVE I'm an incel, but it's true. No point in denying it at 40.

I'd like to address a few points:

Went from typing women to foid quickly lol. I could literally feel what you felt, as I read. Welcome

I've lurked on the forum for a while, got used to the lingo. I believe language in its purest form is the most authentic (as in, not "politically correct.") I wanted to speak in a way that folks here would understand, as I've come to understand myself, even though I'm new to all of this. These concepts have always existed as ideas/observable realities, they're not new; but we now have descriptive terms to articulate them, even if "normie jargon" doesn't recognize them. And, yes, I think being an incel past 40 makes me more appreciative of the language. Didn't have terms for these realities when I was growing up, now we can express them without requiring a sentence or paragraph to describe them. That's a positive.

Also, are you NT?

I've seen some debate here about all this. I wanted to say, some people think Autism is real. Others think we're just socially stunted for being ugly. I say it doesn't matter either way. I believe subconscious mannerisms that we cannot control and aren't even actively aware of are part of LOOKS (whether due to genetics or how we're treated socially for being ugly). Even if someone you're interacting with doesn't care about your ugly face, they can pick up that something is "off" about you in the way you behave. Whether it's caused by Autistic genetics -OR- a lifetime of ostracism from being ugly, it's part of our "look," and people will treat us accordingly based on this, regardless of the reason for it.

So, whether this is due to muh Austism genetics -OR- from a lifetime of being socially ostracized is kind of irrelevant. It ties in with the concept of uncanny valley, which is ultimately an extension of lookism; even despite height, or face, or hair, or jaw, etc., something is off in our behavior. People who might not even care about our physical attributes can still tell something is "off" with us when they look upon us. Is this caused by genes or arrested development? The point is kind of moot. We can't control it, and normies can pick up on it subconsciously. It's still part of our looks and it still prompts a subconscious response from normies based on something they "see" in us.

Now, most people who were officially diagnosed with Autism were born in the 1990s and diagnosed in the 2000s decade as children (or born and diagnosed even later). Remember, I'm 10 years older than that, born in the early 1980s. I'm from the last generation to come of age before such a diagnosis was common place. In the 1990s when I was a kid/teenager, Autism meant Rain Man. Asperger's was unheard of, even though it was curated in the 1940s and added to the DSM in 1994, for all intents-and-purposes, it didn't enter the common lexicon until the 2000s decade, and didn't become commonly diagnosed until then. I was already an adult in my 20s by that time.

I'm not sure how old you are, if/when you were diagnosed. For me, early on, I first heard of Asperger's when I was in my mid 20s in the mid-2000s. It was ~2007 and I was 24/25 years old and I did a Google search for "No friends, never had a girlfriend, can't hold a job, what's wrong with me?" and a bunch of pages on Asperger's came up. I was too old for a childhood diagnosis then, being in my mid-20s; but now, in 2023, as a middle-aged man, I'm trying to seek a diagnosis for NEETbux purposes. I've suspected I was Austistic for like 15+ years now, but was already an adult when Asperger's/Autism diagnoses took off.

And whether or not Autism is real or just a legalease term for ugly fucks who can't get on socially is irrelevant to me now. I'm looking for a piece of paper to justify my weirdness/ugliness for NEETbux, or, at the very least, a get-out-of-jail-free card if things go south in the workplace.

Last edited:
I believe subconscious mannerisms that we cannot control and aren't even actively aware of are part of LOOKS (whether due to genetics or how we're treated socially for being ugly).

I've always said that being a chad is an entire collection of packages, one of which being behavioral, that makes up a sum total. And if any single one of those packages is missing or defective in someway, it shatters any possibility of being desirable to holeniggers. There really is no middle ground.

This is 100% an IT foid/tranny/soymale LARP
No man is writing that fucking much about themselves

Thank you all for the kind welcome. Anyone who said hello is greatly appreciated. Anyone who took the time to read all that crap is honored.

Amazing that after a life of shit, I have to PROVE I'm an incel, but it's true. No point in denying it at 40.

I'd like to address a few points:

I've lurked on the forum for a while, got used to the lingo. I believe language in its purest form is the most authentic (as in, not "politically correct.") I wanted to speak in a way that folks here would understand, as I've come to understand myself, even though I'm new to all of this. These concepts have always existed as ideas/observable realities, they're not new; but we now have descriptive terms to articulate them, even if "normie jargon" doesn't recognize them. And, yes, I think being an incel past 40 makes me more appreciative of the language. Didn't have terms for these realities when I was growing up, now we can express them without requiring a sentence or paragraph to describe them. That's a positive.

I've seen some debate here about all this. I wanted to say, some people think Autism is real. Others think we're just socially stunted for being ugly. I say it doesn't matter either way. I believe subconscious mannerisms that we cannot control and aren't even actively aware of are part of LOOKS (whether due to genetics or how we're treated socially for being ugly). Even if someone you're interacting with doesn't care about your ugly face, they can pick up that something is "off" about you in the way you behave. Whether it's caused by Autistic genetics -OR- a lifetime of ostracism from being ugly, it's part of our "look," and people will treat us accordingly based on this, regardless of the reason for it.

So, whether this is due to muh Austism genetics -OR- from a lifetime of being socially ostracized is kind of irrelevant. It ties in with the concept of uncanny valley, which is ultimately an extension of lookism; even despite height, or face, or hair, or jaw, etc., something is off in our behavior. People who might not even care about our physical attributes can still tell something is "off" with us when they look upon us. Is this caused by genes or arrested development? The point is kind of moot. We can't control it, and normies can pick up on it subconsciously. It's still part of our looks and it still prompts a subconscious response from normies based on something they "see" in us.

Now, most people who were officially diagnosed with Autism were born in the 1990s and diagnosed in the 2000s decade as children (or born and diagnosed even later). Remember, I'm 10 years older than that, born in the early 1980s. I'm from the last generation to come of age before such a diagnosis was common place. In the 1990s when I was a kid/teenager, Autism meant Rain Man. Asperger's was unheard of, even though it was curated in the 1940s and added to the DSM in 1994, for all intents-and-purposes, it didn't enter the common lexicon until the 2000s decade, and didn't become commonly diagnosed until then. I was already an adult in my 20s by that time.

I'm not sure how old you are, if/when you were diagnosed. For me, early on, I first heard of Asperger's when I was in my mid 20s in the mid-2000s. It was ~2007 and I was 24/25 years old and I did a Google search for "No friends, never had a girlfriend, can't hold a job, what's wrong with me?" and a bunch of pages on Asperger's came up. I was too old for a childhood diagnosis then, being in my mid-20s; but now, in 2023, as a middle-aged man, I'm trying to seek a diagnosis for NEETbux purposes. I've suspected I was Austistic for like 15+ years now, but was already an adult when Asperger's/Autism diagnoses took off.

And whether or not Autism is real or just a legalease term for ugly fucks who can't get on socially is irrelevant to me now. I'm looking for a piece of paper to justify my weirdness/ugliness for NEETbux, or, at the very least, a get-out-of-jail-free card if things go south in the workplace.
Looking forward to your posts here,you seem extremely intelligent,especially compared to the average person here jfl.

If a LARPer actually took all that time to make allllll that shit up then his life's probably fucked up enough that he belongs here jfl

I'm kind of insulted. You think I'd make all this shit up?? Anyway, I've spoken the truth. I'm a 40-year-old KHHV who can share many stories. What part of my post seems like a larp to you? Could this be an age thing?

40 years old is really something. if you're really virgin even at this age then just go and fuck a hooker bro b4 it's too late
anyway, welcome to the forum, bro.
I'm kind of insulted. You think I'd make all this shit up?? Anyway, I've spoken the truth. I'm a 40-year-old KHHV who can share many stories. What part of my post seems like a larp to you? Could this be an age thing?
don't listen to that GrAYnigger, it's just some troll

If you live in burgerland and can fetch a few hundred bucks see a hooker. Soon your sexual performance/desires will die out,lose your virginity before it's too late (assuming you haven't done this already.)

I'm not sure how old you are, if/when you were diagnosed.
I'm 38, diagnosed as "weird" since childhood, officially diagnosed autistic at age 37.

Autism is real. It causes a heightened, even painful, sensibility to certain stimuli ( faces, lights, sounds, innuendo, voice etc). Autism is definitely NOT merely an statistical artifact of poor socialization. Poorly socialized males quickly improve if they start to go out more, often to the point they catch up with their peers; whereas autistic males never catch up, in fact we get burnout and break down and get even more traumatized by going out and being treated like garbage by normies.

Great first post. Welcome to hell.

Interesting insight of the oldcel experience, thanks for sharing all this. Most of us will probably know the same fate, but at least we would feel less alone in this grim misery.
Not everyone is as retarded as you maybe

I'm 38, diagnosed as "weird" since childhood, officially diagnosed autistic at age 37.

Autism is real. It causes a heightened, even painful, sensibility to certain stimuli ( faces, lights, sounds, innuendo, voice etc). Autism is definitely NOT merely an statistical artifact of poor socialization. Poorly socialized males quickly improve if they start to go out more, often to the point they catch up with their peers; whereas autistic males never catch up, in fact we get burnout and break down and get even more traumatized by going out and being treated like garbage by normies.

Cool, you're only a couple of years younger than me. Don't dox yourself, but are you in burgerland and which state? I'm looking to get diagnosed myself. It's hard to find shrinks who diagnose middle aged men. How did you go about getting a diagnosis last year? If you are in burgerland like me, are you on NEETbux or in the process of applying for SSI/SSDI?

I actually agree with you, I think Autism is very real. But I play devil's advocate. If lookism is real, too, then an ugly fuck won't be able to play catch-up socially even if he's NT. Maybe we're all just warped and damaged NTs. But I think a lot of my problems go beyond looks, though looks are indeed a factor. Though maybe Autism is just a polite way of saying "socially stunted due to a lifetime of ostracism because of looks." Regardless, I want a piece of paper to go forward.

You're gay and bluepilled this guy will be permabanned within a month

You may be right. I don't know how people are judged on this site, and I may get banned. I hope not, but this might be one of those sites that's ban-happy. I don't know.

Regardless, you're only proving my point. You don't even know what I look like, and you already hate me/disbelieve me. THIS IS PRECISELY WAHT I GO THROUGH ON A DAILY BASIS. Hated and misjudged right off the bat (and you don't even know what I look like, so it's not even looks at this point). I don't get it. What is it about me that bothers you so much? This is still the only thread I've created thus far.

You're entitled to your opinion, but elaborate. No one ever tells me why they hate me so fucking much. Do you have anything constructive to say? Why do both normies and outcasts go after me and disbelieve me and plot my demise to this extent?? At least tell me why you hate me. I'd really like to know what you people think, because I've had 40 years of being treated like shit without explination.

Welcome, brother. I hope you cope well and find peace here.

Friendly warning: The forum can feel chaotic and hostile seemingly at random. Just weather the storms and let things roll off your back.

Normal people belittle us as knowing nothing because we negate the utter superficiality of the world they dissimulate.

We are little green men from Mars, of course nobody believes what we confess.
@eldercelder And then there's this guy. You'll get used to him.

Cool, you're only a couple of years younger than me. Don't dox yourself, but are you in burgerland and which state? I'm looking to get diagnosed myself. It's hard to find shrinks who diagnose middle aged men. How did you go about getting a diagnosis last year? If you are in burgerland like me, are you on NEETbux or in the process of applying for SSI/SSDI?

I actually agree with you, I think Autism is very real. But I play devil's advocate. If lookism is real, too, then an ugly fuck won't be able to play catch-up socially even if he's NT. Maybe we're all just warped and damaged NTs. But I think a lot of my problems go beyond looks, though looks are indeed a factor. Though maybe Autism is just a polite way of saying "socially stunted due to a lifetime of ostracism because of looks." Regardless, I want a piece of paper to go forward.
I'm a quasi-homeless semi-starved wageslave who lives in the jungle of a shithole country called Brazil.

I got diagnosed by what we call a "neuropsychologist", which is just a psychologist who administers non-bullshit tests, that is, international industry-standard quantitative tests like IQ tests etc. I went as an older adult because while I was growing up I was too neglected and as a young adult I was too poor to afford.

I'm not the MKULTRA killer-drone you're looking for, officer.

40 years old is really something. if you're really virgin even at this age then just go and fuck a hooker bro b4 it's too late
anyway, welcome to the forum, bro.

don't listen to that GrAYnigger, it's just some troll
Based AVI

Welcome, also how tall are u?

5'9. Not tall and getting shorter, but not quite manlet territory.

I went to the doctor a few years back for a regular physical. The old nurse took my weights and measurements beforehand and asked me, "How tall do you think you are?" I answered honestly, 5'9.

After she took the measurement, she said, "You're not 5'9." I assumed I'd shrunk. She then said, "You're taller than that, you're 5'9 and a quarter!" all excited, as if that extra quarter would make me so happy that I was slightly taller than I thought. Very black pilling. She was so happy to tell me and anticipated I'd be super thrilled.

I've also had people a few inches shorter than me say, "You can't be 5'9. I'm 5'9, you must be 6'00." Like, no, we're both shorter than you want to pretend. And I once asked a tallfag, "How tall are you, 6'2/6'3." He was quick to say, "More like 6'4." A lot of guys are hung up on the truth of their height.

But according to a lot of people here, a white guy who reached the height of 5'9 sometime in the late 1990s couldn't possible have ever been incel. I am. Something's up.

I got diagnosed by what we call a "neuropsychologist"

Since you're my age and you have an official diagnosis, I was curious how/when you got it. Autism/Asperger's is diagnosed primarily in childhood, possibly teenage years. We were born too early for it to have been a common childhood or even teen diagnosis. We were in our 20s when kids started getting diagnosed commonly.

I do believe Autism is real. I've worked with people I suspect are autistic and have even asked them flat out. They've confirmed it. When I asked how/when they got diagnosed, they said as children. These people were born in the 1990s and diagnosed as kids in the 2000s decade when it became commonplace to diagnose those things. You and I were born 10 years before these people. So, if you're around my age, I know there's no way in hell you were officially diagnosed as a kid, so I asked you when. You went to a neuropsych as an adult and got diagnosed. Okay, that explains that/

For me, I can make a whole separate thread about this. In late 2022, I stated making calls. Most places don't diagnose Autism in adults, only kids. The few that do diagnose adults charge an arm-an-a-leg, and there's no guarantee if they'll actually diagnose me after spending all that money. I finally found a neuropsych that said she'd take my insurance. I went to see her for a preliminary in April. She suspects NVLD. Look that up. It's basically the same end result as Asperger's, but isn't considered part of the Autism spectrum. Which sucks, because Autism could potentially lead to benefits here in the USA. NVLD, which really should be part of the spectrum, is considered a separate disorder all together. It's very similar to what they used to call PDD-NOS, which is now bundled in with Autism, but for some reason, NVLD isn't part of the spectrum. Either way, I go back to take a bunch of tests in August that I don't have to pay for.

I'm a quasi-homeless semi-starved wageslave who lives in the jungle of a shithole country called Brazil.

My next question was, if you're my age and officially diagnosed, where are you from, and are you collecting/applying for NEEtbux? This indicated to both you and other readers where I'm from (burgerland). Your reply also establishes that you're NOT from burgerland. Okay, you're Brazilian. I don't know if you're country even has NEETbux or how any of that would work for you. End of discussion about that. If you were a fellow Yankee, I'd then pick your brain if you were further along than I am as to how to get NEETbux. Since we're in different countries, it doesn't matter now. Do you understand why I asked the questions I do?

I'm not the MKULTRA killer-drone you're looking for, officer.

I'm not even sure what this means. I'm not an officer. I'm finally being honest about my whole life situation. It's funny, because I've worked with people that were weirdos. The normies didn't like them (or me). But instead of getting along with the weirdos, a lot of them would treat me like crap, too, just like the normies did. Like they knew something was "off" about me, or felt they could elevate their social status by putting me down, showing me that even they saw me as less than them or didn't trust me.

That's what I'm starting to see here. People don't understand me, get me wrong. They then assume the worst and run with it. And none of you people have even seen my face, so maybe it goes beyond my ugly looks to the way I communicate and inquire.

Last edited:
ain't no way I'm reading all that shit but welcome, people here nice towards newfags, @frmentalcel

Welcome, brother. I hope you cope well and find peace here.

Friendly warning: The forum can feel chaotic and hostile seemingly at random. Just weather the storms and let things roll off your back.

You ain't kidding!

I respect all wizardcels. Welcome, brother. Slowly but surely the zoomers will fuck off this forum and it'll be great again

ain't no way I'm reading all that shit but welcome, people here nice towards newfags, @frmentalcel
i actually read every single word of his post the day he made it. didnt feel necessary to remind him of his join date and post count lol. respect wizards

It's nice to have older people in this forum. I like to cope that I won't get to your age like that, but at this point who knows. Plus there's the experience that comes with age.

Welcome, brother.

It's nice to have older people in this forum. I like to cope that I won't get to your age like that, but at this point who knows. Plus there's the experience that comes with age.

Welcome, brother.
JoinedJun 5, 2023Posts19