Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A theory on why the ugliest white men are likelier to be racist than Chads

most sands here accept their position in life but at least we aren't retarded copers like curries
Exactly , Sands Mog Curries And Niggers And They Accept That Position Instead Of Curries Who Say That "Curries Are The Master Race And Mog Everybody" JFL

Also (((Bill Gates))) And (((Mark Zucker*Berg*)))
(((Bill Gates))) has supported Genital Mutilation especially in Africa. There have been cases of children from tribes that aren't retarded forcefully taken and mutilated. I'm happy he has nothing to do with Microsoft now.

sands should flood muttretards not europe I agree on that, also pissrael should get destroyed kikes are the ones who are opening the borders in european land. The US should take all the blame for all the shit that is happening in the middle east
The Amerimutts Fought For The Kikes In WW2 And Destroyed My People Anyway So It's Between Sands And Amerimutts

The Amerimutts Fought For The Kikes In WW2 And Destroyed My People Anyway So It's Between Sands And Amerimutts
exactly amerimutts need to pay for worshipping niggers and interfering in our land

(((Bill Gates))) has supported Genital Mutilation especially in Africa. There have been cases of children from tribes that aren't retarded forcefully taken and mutilated. I'm happy he has nothing to do with Microsoft now.
Kikes Have A Fetish For Circumcision , Rabbis Suck Babies Penises After Circumcision , Not Even Joking

exactly amerimutts need to pay for worshipping niggers and interfering in our land
Based , Amerimutts Are The Reason Why Nigger Worship Is So Huge And Niggers Kill More Whites Than Sands Do Anyway

Based , Amerimutts Are The Reason Why Nigger Worship Is So Huge And Niggers Kill More Whites Than Sands Do Anyway
:yes:if only everyone stuck to their own land and their own race, why did it have to be like that

Why are you tolerating racism against your genetics? That's cucked
Nah man that's not really a good description of what I am about. When @IceStorm came at me, oh I replied and gave him a dose of his own medicine. But you got to understand that a lot of middle class low smv white guys in America (and elsewhere in the world) are acting this way for good reason. They might be confused, and attacking us on here, but that's because of what the Left wing in America has done (shaming of the white middle class Southerner) simply for being white and southern, or for not holding advanced University degrees. That's wrong. Of course it's the white man doing it to the white man but Indian-Americans in the West tag along and don't know any better either. I'm sure @Uggo Mongo would understand what I'm saying. The American left-wing treats right-wing whites like shit and it has eroded the level trust they have with everything and everyone who isn't them, and even many of their own peoples.

Last edited:
I did reply. I voted and worte a reply. You OM'd me and didn't ask me the same question in public.
You said you wanted to discuss in public but wouldnt post your DM in public

:yes:if only everyone stuck to their own land and their own race, why did it have to be like that
Based Af , That's Why I'm Anti-Colonialism And Slavery Because In The End It Becomes A Mutt Pot Of Race Mixing , Mass Immigration , (((Multiculturalism))) And That Kind Of Stuff

Nah man it's not. When @IceStorm came at me, oh I replied and gave him a dose of his own medicine. But you gotta understand that a lot of middle class low smv white guys in America (or wherever) are acting this way for good reason. They might be confused, and attacking us, but that's because of what the Left wing in America has done (shaming of the white middle class Southerner) simply for being white and southern, or for not holding advanced University degrees. That's wrong. Of course it's the white man doing it to the white man but Indian-Americans in the West tag along and don't know any better either. I'm sure @Uggo Mongo would understand what I'm saying. The American left treats right wing whites like shit and it has eroded the level trust they have with everything and everyone who isn't them, and even many of their own peoples.
Not Reading Your Coping Curry Tales From The Slums Of Mumbai
@Uggo Mongo

I see racist normies where I live. I still agree with most of what you said.

Based Af , That's Why I'm Anti-Colonialism And Slavery Because In The End It Becomes A Mutt Pot Of Race Mixing , Mass Immigration , (((Multiculturalism))) And That Kind Of Stuff
exactly other cultures and races shouldn't fucking merge in the first place

exactly other cultures and races shouldn't fucking merge in the first place
Based Af , This Is One Of The Biggest Reasons For Most Of The Race Problems Happening In The Modern World

Not Reading Your Coping Curry Tales From The Slums Of Mumbai
@Uggo Mongo
@Uggo Mongo and I have moved onward. And you should read what I wrote because I am supporting you (in a way).

You said you wanted to discuss in public but wouldnt post your DM in public
Lol. You are funny man. I am replying to whatever you write, wherever you write it.

Based Af , This Is One Of The Biggest Reasons For Most Of The Race Problems Happening In The Modern World
kikes are at fault for everything, mutts are the first ones to put kikes in parliaments and thus chaos is inevitable and cultural wars ( race wars ) are bound to ensue in the future

@Uggo Mongo and I have moved onward. And you should read what I wrote because I am supporting you (in a way).
I'm From Austria , Idk Why You're Talking About America , Austria Is The Country At The Border Of South-Eastern Germany

kikes are at fault for everything, mutts are the first ones to put kikes in parliaments and thus chaos is inevitable and cultural wars ( race wars ) are bound to ensue in the future
This , Spot On , I'll Send You Some Stuff About The Kikes , They Hate Every Goyim ( Non-Kike ) And Kikes Think Of The Goyim As Less Than An Animal
IMG 20230328 WA00653

Kikes Have A Fetish For Circumcision , Rabbis Suck Babies Penises After Circumcision , Not Even Joking
Yeah, I know. Tons of Jewish babies are dying because the Rabbis give them herpes.

This , Spot On , I'll Send You Some Stuff About The Kikes , They Hate Every Goyim ( Non-Kike ) And Kikes Think Of The Goyim As Less Than An Animal
View attachment 733240
Should be easy for you to link me to a Jewish Encyclopedia on a Jewish website that stated "The best of Gentiles. .." etc etc. Do it.

Yeah, I know. Tons of Jewish babies are dying because the Rabbis give them herpes.
And Kikes Dare To Say That "They're The Most Advanced" , Circumcision Is Genital Mutilation , Ban It , Kikes Are The Reason Why Circumcision Has Even Become A Thing , It Should Only Be Done By Kikes On Kikes

Should be easy for you to link me to a Jewish Encyclopedia on a Jewish website that stated "The best of Gentiles. .." etc etc. Do it.
Ok Curry , Be Pro-Kike and Simp For Them , You Curries Are The Most Delusional Race
@MiSKiRaT Is Blackpilled On The Kikes And He Isn't White , You Don't Have To Be A Nazi To Be Blackpilled On Kikes , You Just Have To Not Be A Retard Or Delusional

Ok Curry , Be Pro-Kike and Simp For Them , You Curries Are The Most Delusional Race
@MiSKiRaT Is Blackpilled On The Kikes And He Isn't White , You Don't Have To Be A Nazi To Be Blackpilled On Kikes , You Just Have To Not Be A Retard Or Delusional
If you're right, it should be easy to link it. So do it.

And Kikes Dare To Say That "They're The Most Advanced" , Circumcision Is Genital Mutilation , Ban It , Kikes Are The Reason Why Circumcision Has Even Become A Thing , It Should Only Be Done By Kikes On Kikes
Exactly. Iceland, Germany, Norway and Denmark tried to ban it multiple times, but the US and Israel bullied them to repeal the bans with some legit mafia tier threats.

If you're right, it should be easy to link it. So do it.
Why Should I Waste My Time With Linking It To You ? You'll Call It (((Debunked))) Anyway Like You Called Every Proof That I Sent You

Exactly. Iceland, Germany, Norway and Denmark tried to ban it multiple times, but the US and Israel bullied them to repeal the bans with some legit mafia tier threats.
The Kikes Love Inflicting Suffering On The Goyim

exactly, you don't have to be a pro nazi to know what's going on behind the real scenes. It's obvious who is pulling the strings and fucking over everybody for their economic power.

Why Should I Waste My Time With Linking It To You ? You'll Call It (((Debunked))) Anyway Like You Called Every Proof That I Sent You
If you're so lazy, how do you expect to establish/restore a white nation? You're proving my point about failures being attracted to Nazism.

exactly, you don't have to be a pro nazi to know what's going on behind the real scenes. It's obvious who is pulling the strings and fucking over everybody for their economic power.
Spot On , Wealth Is A Major Reason On Why The Kikes Have So Much Power , The Kikes Are A Physically And Mentally Weak Race , Never Have I Seen A Kike Fight Physically , It's Always "My Daddy Is A Lawyer And He Will Sue You"

If you're so lazy, how do you expect to establish/restore a white nation? You're proving my point about failures being attracted to Nazism.
The Nazis Treated You Curries Better Than The Kikes Ever Will , Your Choice For Picking The Kikes But Don't Be Surprised When You'll Discover Their True Nature

The Kikes Love Inflicting Suffering On The Goyim
The Talmud says that Jews are not permitted to give gifts to Gentiles, having sex with non-Jews is seen as bad as bestiality, and killing a Gentile is seen as not nearly as bad.

Cope Spics, niggers and Arabs are taking all the white foids
brutal low iq people, aryan… always shietbags, mang.
cumskins should be for whites n shiet and spice and arabs already have nice looking women so why are they stealing other races n shiet.
The only race that should hop races is niggers with noodles so the noodle’s genes can erase our low iq and ugliness out of existence tbhdedsrsngl

over

The Talmud says that Jews are not permitted to give gifts to Gentiles, having sex with non-Jews is seen as bad as bestiality, and killing a Gentile is seen as not nearly as bad.
The Talmud Is Basically Jewish Supremacism But They Hide That

Please link me to a Jewish website that says that

The Nazis Treated You Curries Better Than The Kikes Ever Will , Your Choice For Picking The Kikes But Don't Be Surprised When You'll Discover Their True Nature
Why do you capitalise every word? You don't do that in German/Austrian, let alone in English. Do you have a developmental disability?

The IDF is teaching us how to control Kashmiris. The Jews seem to be helping us a lot.

Why do you capitalise every word? You don't do that in German/Austrian, let alone in English. Do you have a developmental disability?
I Have OCD ( Diagnosed )

5k indian volunteers :feelzez: