Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A theory on why the ugliest white men are likelier to be racist than Chads

Why was my thread moved to the Lounge when it's about SMV and incels?

Most Nazis and Anti-Semites are either low IQ coping white trucels or failed normies that ruined their brain's threat assessment by wasting their adolescence on schizo Nazi websites instead of socialmaxxing and being NT which would have at least allowed them to betabux a low tier foid
agree, at same time r/aznidentity or black panthers are neither populated by slayers

Have you approached ethnic foids? FOB foids?
no their are none where i live. all the immigrants are males 18-65. its demographics. did u watch the video i sent u?

You realize I'm 16 right? And also I'm not going to fly to SEA to fuck a prostitute I can do that in America.
Get off this forum, child. NTmaxx however you can and start studymaxxing and moneymaxxing. If you can't get an immigrant woman in university, then become a digital nomad in SEA.

This is the best advice anyone will give you. Even if you hate me, I wish the best for you. Escape lonliness while you still can.

@Caesercel who moved my post to the Lounge and why? It's Blackpill theory about SMV overlap

@proudweeb @The Enforcer my thread doesn't belong in lounge or sewers. Please dignify me by at least keeping it in Inceldom Discussion.

@LifeMaxxer The fact that SFcels don't have anything to contribute shows that my opening post was high IQ
They are stupid with no reading comprehension

All the companies are run by curries because we are the master race
-Curry
-Master Race
HOLY FUCK THE DELUSIONMAXXING :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo @Retardinator @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Spongebozz @spasticbuddy
when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

Company boards hire pajeet CEOs because they're cheap, brown, and compliant.

-Curry
-Master Race
HOLY FUCK THE DELUSIONMAXXING :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo @Retardinator @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Spongebozz @spasticbuddy
Hiroshima Nagasaki cope

when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

Company boards hire pajeet CEOs because they're cheap, brown, and compliant.
The richest companies on the planet who can afford to hire countless roasties and fund the SJW movement are hiring Indian CEOs because they are cheap? The CEO, who runs the entire company and could sink it with a single bad decision?

I thought Pajeets were supposed to be greedy? You're telling me these billionaire Pajeets aren't getting every cent that the market will pay?

Care to explain that to me?

Hmmm....:feelsUgh:

Who? Give us the name or burn in the pits of a fiery chasm ! :reeeeee:

Kidding.. but is gerrymander allowed? I better get started :feelsclown:
Why are you hanging out with curry haters? Are you not curry?

There are many attractive racist White men.
Racism in Europe is actually much more common compared to what the media tells you.

20110724__20110725_A01_ND25NORWAYp1.jpg

The richest companies on the planet who can afford to hire countless roasties and fund the SJW movement are hiring Indian CEOs because they are cheap? The CEO, who runs the entire company and could sink it with a single bad decision?

I thought Pajeets were supposed to be greedy? You're telling me these billionaire Pajeets aren't getting every cent that the market will pay?

Care to explain that to me?
Vhart? Women CEOs are going up despite them also tanking like hatchet job Bindi CEOs.

Racism in Europe is actually much more common compared to what the media tells you.

Read @Fontaine

This will be my most lengthy, most important essay so far. I am resolved to utterly destroy the influence the alt-right has on young white losers like incels.

I first encountered "soft" nationalist ideas in 2006, when I was 12 years old. They seemed sensible enough and appealed to my natural sense of self-sacrifice and pride. You were born in a great country, defend it and bask in its eternal glory! What's not to like about this?

I was increasingly drawn to nationalist-type ideas and in 2008, when I was 15 years old, I stumbled upon white nationalism. The narrative was again compelling: white countries are currently being flooded by mass immigration of non-whites, and due to mathematical trends, the West is soon going to "disappear" as a distinct civilization and culture. There's a sense of urgency that immediately placates you. I searched for flaws in this narrative, and didn't find any. So naturally, I continued on my nationalist journey. (At the time, it was not called "alt-right".)

But then I started to notice a weird pattern. Most of my fellow nationalists, on blogs and forums I frequented, were losers. They tended to hide it well, but behind the surface, once you got to know them more, they were virgin, ugly, incel, pathologically shy, working a job they hated, suffering from a mood disorder, poor, low-IQ... They had at least one major flaw. Note that I said "most", not "all". It is possible to find gregarious, happy Chads in nationalist movements. They are however exceedingly rare, and always seem to gravitate towards actual political activism in real life rather than virtual political activism. I suspect the rapidity with wich Richard Spencer became the spokesman of the alt-right in 2016 had something to do with him providing "plausible deniability" for everything I've just exposed. The same goes for Jorg Haider and his scions in Austria.

White nationalism, I was soon to discover, had indeed suffered from such a reputation of being a "house of losers" for decades. The nationalist parties in the United Kingdom and Belgium never went anywhere because their leaders were ugly and obese, for instance. Dr William Pierce, head of the National Alliance in the USA, famously lamented the presence of so many "freaks" coming to his meetings, just before his untimely death.

Initially, I told myself "it's just a coincidence..." But then I started to think. Why would an ideology attract so many losers? I eventually came to the conclusion that it serves a psychological purpose that is ultimately selfish, and that the purported altruism of these losers is in fact very much self-interested.

Nationalism is a way to subordinate individual interests to community interests. It naturally appeals to individuals who have not achieved much in their life and tend to be jealous of those who achieve. Nationalism can be understood as a "bed of Procrustres" that destroys any achievement that does not serve the purpose of the community, of which the loser is part.

Nationalism is also a pseudo-religion, or secular religion. Like communism, it imbues material objects (such as a race, or a country) with mystical properties. Himmler and Hitler chanted the mysterious hyperborean origins of whites, and the contemporary WN movement glorifies the magical uniqueness of whites. It's a substitute for God, and religion is known to soothe losers and depressed invididuals.

Finally, nationalism can be an emotional substitute for personal achievement. If you don't have anything to show for yourself, just steal valor from your ancestors or other whites, bro! Yes, I know redditors mock WNs for this. "If being white is the only thing you're proud of, you're a failure". But they're right though. I know it hurts.

Now comes the central question: is white nationalism good for every white, as WNs maintain?

The answer is no. It all depends on what you value in life. WNs, who display the typical characteristics of a brain low in serotonin, value stability, similarity, duty and a collectivist political system with restrictions on personal freedom. Other whites, the majority, who display the typical characteristics of a brain high in serotonin, prefer novelty, excitement, freedom, happiness and love.

The negative consequences of mass immigration to the West and population replacement with non-whites are also very exaggerated. Technological progress and capitalistic resources will dampen most of the damage.

In conclusion, the alt-right movement will fail because it does not possess the necessary attributes that could make it a mainstream movement. There are not enough losers in a given population for it to work.
David Duke got cosmetic surgery

you're not making sense
Communities have always won against individualist types. You can go ahead and call religious people "losers", but they inherited the Earth.

@Fontaine is just an SJW cuck who hates white men. "He" (if he is a man) essentially makes the same threads with the message of "many WNs are losers, so WN is wrong". White Nationalists are losers and rejects due to the DeNazification operations in Allied countries after WW2.
Meaning that there was no room for WNs to succeed. Hitler got rich well before he became the leader of Germany, Hermann Goering was a war hero, Heinrich Himmler was a descendant of nobility with an estimated net worth of 5 million euros (adjusted for inflation). Hjalmar Schacht also had a net worth of 14 million euros (adjusted for inflation)
You're seriously going to accuse on of the most high IQ posters of being a SJW woman? Are you serious? Just because you disagree with him?

@Fontaine is just an SJW cuck who hates white men. "He" (if he is a man) essentially makes the same threads with the message of "many WNs are losers, so WN is wrong". White Nationalists are losers and rejects due to the DeNazification operations in Allied countries after WW2.
Meaning that there was no room for WNs to succeed. Hitler got rich well before he became the leader of Germany, Hermann Goering was a war hero, Heinrich Himmler was a descendant of nobility with an estimated net worth of 5 million euros (adjusted for inflation). Hjalmar Schacht also had a net worth of 14 million euros (adjusted for inflation)
Denazification? America allowed fascists to remain in power in Spain, Portugal, and Greece. America smuggled money and weapons to fascists during the Cold War in Operation Gladio. The leaders of West Germany, NATO, and the proto-EU (such as EEC, etc) were all literally Nazis. America smuggled Nazi scientists to safety in Operation Paperclip and helped Nazis in South America. America helped apartheid South Africa which was full of Nazis who had fled Europe.

Yes, because he's dumb. He's just good at making long sentences which gives off the impression that he's remotely intelligent.
Brother, coping only leads to delusion, and delusion leads to failure and self-harm. Please, for your own sake, stop coping. If yoy were able to take the blackpill, you're strong enough to do this too.

Denazification? America allowed fascists to remain in power in Spain, Portugal, and Greece.
Only as a deterrent to Communism. By the time they served their time, America supported resistance movements.
America smuggled money and weapons to fascists during the Cold War in Operation Gladio. The leaders of West Germany, NATO, and the proto-EU (such as EEC, etc) were all literally Nazis. America smuggled Nazi scientists to safety in Operation Paperclip and helped Nazis in South America. America helped apartheid South Africa which was full of Nazis who had fled Europe.
All of these were done as deterrents to Communism. America supported de-colonisation of European countries and the importation of non-whites into Europe. If they were Nazis, they sure were bad at being Nazis.

Only as a deterrent to Communism. By the time they served their time, America supported resistance movements.

All of these were done as deterrents to Communism. America supported de-colonisation of European countries and the importation of non-whites into Europe. If they were Nazis, they sure were bad at being Nazis.
Why aren't rich successful white men openly joining white nationalist parties?

Why aren't rich successful white men openly joining white nationalist parties?
You mean billonaires? It's because most of them are Jews, not white.
As for upper class White men, it's because they were born into wealth, which means that they largely support the status quo. The same can also be seen with upper class people of other races.

Why are you hanging out with curry haters? Are you not curry?
Depends what you mean. And I'm not "hanging out". I prefer to be able to comment on everyone's ideas. That includes @Uggo Mongo or whoever else. I guess culturally and psycho-socially in many ways, I am a Westerner. So I don't really know what you mean when you say "are you not curry". If you mean am I "Indian" then the answer is technically and culturally "No". Yes I look Indian, and I have Indian culture in my family's previous generation, however I myself am a Westerner. Yes, I can imitate and speak the local SI dialect very well by comparison to many Indian-Americans because I have a musical ear and play instruments.

As for upper class White men, it's because they were born into wealth, which means that they largely support the status quo. The same can also be seen with upper class people of other races.
So basically you agree that only losers are attracted to White Nationalism?

Depends what you mean. And I'm not "hanging out". I prefer to be able to comment on everyone's ideas. That includes @Uggo Mongo or whoever else. I guess culturally and psycho-socially in many ways, I am a Westerner. So I don't really know what you mean when you say "are you not curry". If you mean am I "Indian" then the answer is technically and culturally "No". Yes I look Indian, and I have Indian culture in my family's previous generation, however I myself am a Westerner. Yes, I can imitate and speak the local SI dialect very well by comparison to many Indian-Americans because I have a musical ear and play instruments.
Why are you tolerating racism against your genetics? That's cucked

So basically you agree that only losers are attracted to White Nationalism?
No, because unless you want to call all White people's ancestors losers, people of all forms of status are white nationalists.
PS, I'm not going to insult Fontaine anymore, it's clear what he's trying to do, and I don't care about him at this point.

From who man? Racism from who? Call it out, otherwise I don't know what you are referring to...

From who man? Racism from who? Call it out, otherwise I don't know what you are referring to...
why havent you replied on the Poll thread

What Are You Gonna' Do About It Curry ? You Will Do Literally Nothing , Your Race Is Weak And Cucked

Most Billionaires Are Kikes , Kikes Love LARPING As Whites

You Sands Mog Curries , I May Hate Sands But Alteast They Aren't Literal Delusionmaxxers Like Curries , That Curry Said That "Curries Are The Masterace" JFL

You Sands Mog Curries , I May Hate Sands But Alteast They Aren't Literal Delusionmaxxers Like Curries , That Curry Said That "Curries Are The Masterace" JFL
most sands here accept their position in life but at least we aren't retarded copers like curries

most sands here accept their position in life but at least we aren't retarded copers like curries
Exactly + It's The Amerimutts Who Sands Should Be Angry About , Euros Only Don't Want Mass Immigration Of Sands But We Don't Bomb You Guys And Steal Your Oil

Exactly + It's The Amerimutts Who Sands Should Be Angry About , Euros Only Don't Want Mass Immigration Of Sands But We Don't Bomb You Guys And Steal Your Oil
sands should flood muttretards not europe I agree on that, also pissrael should get destroyed kikes are the ones who are opening the borders in european land. The US should take all the blame for all the shit that is happening in the middle east and for protecting the kikes in our land