Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A theory on why the ugliest white men are likelier to be racist than Chads

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
  1. Ugly poor people have less to lose.
    1. If a mayocel and a Chad are equally racist, the mayocel can be publicly racist without losing career opportunities or friends because he doesn't have any
    2. Chad is more likely to be an international businessman or celebrity, where being openly racist can draw the ire of ethnics as well as white people who don't want a repeat of WW2
  2. The Sexual Market Value (SMV) and the Job Market Value (JMV) of mayocels overlap with that of ethnic Chads and normies
    1. Chad is going to become a film star whether he's in Nazi Germany or SJW California. He doesn't feel threatened by ethnics.
    2. Mayocels are more likely to be unemployed or working low status jobs
    3. Consumerism and hypergamy increases the Looks, Money, Status required to get women of any race, but paticularly white women
    4. Most immigrants are men, creating a surplus of males and increasing competition for sexual access for both ethnic and white women
    5. Being ethnic gives a failo / horn effect to SMV which means ethnics date uglier chicks in the West if at all compared to back home
    6. Ethnics face a combination of race and looks discrimination in the job market, which means ethnics that would be doctors in India end up being cab drivers in the West due to lower JMV
    7. This gives mayocels an overlapping SMV and JMV with ethnic normies and Chads, forcing them to compete for the same jobs and women
    8. Ethnics end up competing for the same low status jobs as mayocels
      1. Ethnics are often normie or even Chad back home, and so are more NT and confident compared to mayocels
      2. Ethnics are usually from more expressive cultures compared to Germanic or Japanese cultures
      3. Ethnics are often from families considered rich in the third world, and so are better prepared culturally to climb the corporate ladder than poor mayocels despite racist discrimination
      4. Ethnics may or may not have been exposed to microplastics, which may give them more testosterone
      5. Ethnics may come from societies with more physical labour and younger age of motherhood, making them healthier than some mayocels
      6. Ethnics may be more comfortable with low pay, harder work, and longer work hours because they come from countries with more income inequality and weaker labour rights thanks to the CIA and white countries exploiting the entire world
      7. Ethnics may be more comfortable greencardmaxxing a woman from their own culture
      8. Ethnics may be better at avoiding gold diggers and low quality women from their own culture as they are socially immersed and know local signposts of social proof
      9. Mayocels are more likely to get burnt by golddiggers and are more likely to betabuxx literal prostitutes because they have the social skills of infants in the foreign third world context
      10. FOB ethnic women may be more comfortable with a poor standard of living in the West because of the West's safety or because being poor in the West is better than third world living
      11. Ethnics MAY or MAY NOT feel less emasculated in low status jobs because their native culture is more hierarchal
      12. Ethnics MAY or MAY NOT feel less emasculated in low status jobs because they can blame racist discrimination by whites and centuries of colonialsm and imperialism for their current predicament
    9. Childless white women benefit from immigration, so they have an incentive to virtue signal in support of it so that the immigrant ethniccels pay taxes that allow white women to have consumerist spending binge sprees
    10. Capitalists get to eat their cake and have it too by letting white women be consumerists instead of birthing children, and filling in the gaps left behind by unborn white children with immigrants
    11. Immigrants have their schooling paid for by their home country, so the capitalists don't have to pay higher wages and taxes to raise the next generation of white children
  3. This creates a situation where:
    1. There's serious competition between mayocels and ethnic normies / Chads.
    2. White women who are both racist and left wing will virtue signal while marrying Low Tier Normie white men, those LTN men will be more likely to virtue signal against racism since they don't feel threatened
    3. Ugly white women who aren't racist will hook up with a desperate ethnic Chad instead of white LTN or mayocels
    4. Ethnics who moneymaxx and are NT may have an easier time betabuxxing a white woman than non-NT mayocels
    5. Mayocels who get one-upped by ethnics will experience great anxiety and become SFcels as a form of terror management
      1. SFcels will cope endlessly about Jews, JustBeEthnic, Oofy Doofy, etc instead of admitting that they're ugly as fuck
      2. SFcels will point at examples of ethnic Chads with ugly white women "Berthas" or examples of ethnics being betabuxx slaves for white Berthas as proof that the media has somehow brainwashed white women to prefer ethnics over whites
        1. SFcels are coping so hard that they don't notice that white Chad has no problem getting laid and has a better life than even ethnic Chad
      3. SFcels will destroy whatever NT / neurotypical traits they have by coping 24/7 on 4chan /pol/ or Trump websites in order to avoid acknowledging their bad looks or lack of work ethic
        1. SFcels who /pol/cope 24/7 lose all sense of perspective and become socially unanchored. This leads them to have a view of reality completely based on warped retarded memes made by SFcels even further down and degenerated than them
        2. This lack of NT makes their already bad lives worse as they can no longer relate to other white people
        3. No longer being connected to white people makes them lose out on their unfair white privilege by a degree since being a schizo loner makes it harder to benefit from nepotism
        4. SFcels will use their own miserable lives to dismiss claims of white privilege by either citing Apex Fallacy or their own failures in life
    6. White normies and mayocels may JBWmaxx to get a foid
      1. If they aren't racist, they can live a NT life and be happy
      2. If they are racist, they'll simmer in their hatred and self-hatred and lash out at their ethnic wives and Hapa kids
      3. If they greencardmaxx, they end up overplaying ther SMV / LMS and end up getting divorced raped quickly, making them more bitter
    7. Some white Beckys go overseas to become famous Bollywood stars or marry billionaire oil sheiks. Some random white Italian-Russian woman literally married the son of the Prime Minister of India, he ended up also becoming the Prime Minister of India.
      1. This makes SFcels seethe and forget that white Chads are still on top
      2. This reduces the amount of white women for mayocels

Last edited:
@TheProphetMuscle Please pin this thread if you consider it high effort

1594504923385.gif

I ain't reading allat
I'm sorry, are you too busy gangbanging hot young blonde Staceys, Chad? What the fuck else do you have to do with your life?

I'm not racist tbh

Good thread
Thanks brocel, it's a synthesis of all the back and forth you hear when mayocels and ethnicels argue with each other. I hope this thread is thorough enough to reach the Must Read Section

I'm not racist tbh
That's why I used words like "likely" and "maybe". Because I'm not claiming 100% of mayocels and mayo LTN are racist.

interesting
I'm proud of pointing out that ethnics are slightly better at avoiding the worst gold diggers when green card maxxing (2.8.8)

Excellent rebuttal and much better expressed theory.
Hey Uggo. I heard that you smoked the peace pipe with my buddy @JayGoptri :smonk:

Appreciate the help in resisting the commie wave spreading through this forum atm

Last edited:
Hey Uggo. I heard that you smoke the peace pipe with my buddy @JayGoptri :smonk:

Appreciate the help in resisting the commie wave spreading through this forum atm
Wave? Houellebecq wrote "Extention of the Domain of Struggle" in 1994

Wave? Houellebecq wrote "Extention of the Domain of Struggle" in 1994
Don't feed the NPC's they seek our attention just ignore and post more high iq content.

Don't feed the NPC's they seek our attention just ignore and post more high iq content.
Their shitposts will be lost in the sands of time while my quality posts will be immortalised when it will be discovered and plagarised by normie cuck youtubers like WheatWaffles who try to sell redpills to incels

For incels, the highest achievement is having your high effort posts be chopped up, repackaged, regurgitated by normie Youtubers without receiving any credit

Hey Uggo. I heard that you smoked the peace pipe with my buddy @JayGoptri :smonk:

So you admit immigrant ethnics create incels (2.4.) and immigrant ethnics themselves actually are normies (2.8.1). Wow! But don't be a racist! :soy:

So you admit immigrant ethnics create incels (2.4.) and immigrant ethnics themselves actually are normies (2.8.1). Wow! But don't be a racist! :soy:
2017 greycel also yea ofc

tldr, but still I'll say what I think

It's defiance. Normies stand up against racism, but it's okay to bully incels. They should know their place, preferably wageslaving long enough to contribute to the priviledged foids.

Immigrants can be sub 4 incel tier, normie, or Chad. Don't be silly.

Let's not forget many immigrants are Filipino nurses and Ugandan nurses and shit.

Lots of immigration happens from white men greencardmaxxing foreign women as well, reducing the male to female ratio caused by economic immigration.

Even if immigrants disappeared tomorrow, women's rights and hypergamy would still cause many white men to be incels.

Racism won't fix your problems. Only enforced monogamy will.

@TheProphetMuscle I don't understand, there's no edit button on the OP

Ethnic countries tend to have nascent feminism and weaker hypergamy which means there's more men who are normies but would be incel in a fully feminist society.

BTW I convinced another person to switch their vote from No to Yes

Overall, immigrants from the Caribbean, South America, Asia, and Europe are more likely to be women, while those from Mexico and Central America are more likely to be men.

Fact 6: Immigrants are much more likely than others to work in construction or service occupations, but children of immigrants work in roughly the same occupations as the children of natives.​

As of 2018, 60 percent of immigrants from the Philippines were female, and their share has grown over time

Immigrant flows from the Dominican Republic have historically been female dominated

Women composed 47 percent of the 11.3 million unauthorized immigrants in the United States in the 2012-16 period, according to the latest estimates from the Migration Policy Institute. In Hawaii and Missouri, the female share was higher: 56 percent in Hawaii and 50 percent in Missouri. On the other end of the continuum, the share of females among the unauthorized was lower than the national share by 5 or more percentage points in South Carolina and Louisiana (42 percent each) and Mississippi (38 percent).

What I did bruh
Most Nazis and Anti-Semites are either low IQ coping white trucels or failed normies that ruined their brain's threat assessment by wasting their adolescence on schizo Nazi websites instead of socialmaxxing and being NT which would have at least allowed them to betabux a low tier foid

What I did bruh
White people don't see a difference between hood niggas and middle class black people. They will never accept you. Don't be a cuck for them.

Not Reading Some Coping Curry Tales From The Slums Of Mumbai
@Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo