Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A theory on why the ugliest white men are likelier to be racist than Chads

My Country Has More History In A Day Than Yours Had Since The Dawn Of Time , Never Began For Your Race
Nigga I'm Indian, your mutt ass comes from my people's loins

We were doing philosophy and shit while your people were getting assraped by Romans LMAO

based JBWretard

All the companies are run by curries because we are the master race
-Curry
-Master Race
HOLY FUCK THE DELUSIONMAXXING :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo @Retardinator @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Spongebozz @spasticbuddy

Last edited:
Nigga I'm Indian, your mutt ass comes from my people's loins

We were doing philosophy and shit while your people were getting assraped by Romans LMAO
You Were Streetshitting While The British Raped Your Ancestors And Cucked Your Foids While Your Men Were Subsmissive Pussies To The British

Great thread. Perfectly explains the SFcel phenomenon. I always noted how they seem to be completely detached from reality unlike other cels and this explains it well.

Great thread. Perfectly explains the SFcel phenomenon. I always noted how they seem to be completely detached from reality unlike other cels and this explains it well.
  1. SunnyDayLover

Please kill yourself JBW coper my SMV is not "equal to an ethnic Chads"

I honestly understand why some aryans are mad n shiet, but I can't do nothing being a nigger tbh.
I wish I could join em but muh skin

it's over

I honestly understand why some aryans are mad n shiet, but I can't do nothing being a nigger tbh.

it's over
Niggers Mog Curries Anyway , You Have That

You Were Streetshitting While The British Raped Your Ancestors And Cucked Your Foids While Your Men Were Subsmissive Pussies To The British
Russians raped your women LMAO

Niggers Mog Curries Anyway , You Have That
That's true, but I wish we had a little more iq. I need that where I am going careercopemaxxing

over

Russians raped your women LMAO
We Fought Them And They Had Far More Numbers , Curryland Was Taken Over By Literally Only 30K British Men , Even Niggers Mog You Curries , Know Your Fucking Place Streetshitter

They in this thread rn

That's true, but I wish we had a little more iq. I need that where I am going careercopemaxxing

over
Curries Are Like Only 15 Or 20 IQ At Smarter At Best

We Fought Them And They Had Far More Numbers , Curryland Was Taken Over By Literally Only 30K British Men , Even Niggers Mog You Curries , Know Your Fucking Place Streetshitter
Your country is made up of the white trash of Britian :feelskek: Should be nuked tbh

SFcels exist in their own echo chamber
What Tf SFCels ? I Was Given A 20% Warning Just For A Racial Slur Whilw You Curries Get Away With Everything

Your country is made of up the white trash of Britian :feelskek: Should be nuked tbh
Be Glad We Didn't Won WW2 You Little Curry Shit , Otherwise You Wouldn't Have Been Talking Shit Behind Your Screen

Stormfrontcel newfag
You're Only Tough Because The Mods Favor Ethnics And Because This Forum Is Like 60% Curries , I Lurked There Before You Even Joined , Stfu Kys Filthy Pajeet

Be Glad We Didn't Won WW2 You Little Curry Shit , Otherwise You Wouldn't Have Been Talking Shit Behind Your Screen
Im not even curry but curries would wipe the shit out their ass using your countrymen. 1bil vs a measly 25mil. Classic example of SFcels delusionality

it's over
Don't be a cuck for them, they won't respect you ever

You're Only Tough Because The Mods Favor Ethnics And Because This Forum Is Like 60% Curries , I Lurked There Before You Even Joined , Stfu Kys Filthy Pajeet
Who’s to say I didn’t lurk before that too retard