Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Who supports Marxism-Rodgerism?

Do you support Marxism-Rodgerism

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Please, both of you, you are fighting like some kids, quit it
No no. They aren't. There is a little fighting but, mostly this is great substance. Come on you have to admit that @K9Otaku makes some quality threads which really get the discussion moving !

@mlcurrycel - I'll answer your PM, but let's also get it out into the open? So far this has been a good discourse !

@MarquisDeSade or @TheProphetMuscle ?

If our Captain @Fat Link is absent who can pin this discourse in his Stead? Why is the 400+ revealing discussion right into the very heart of our quandaries not pinned on the main page? I'm confused. Where is everyone?

Paulie Walnuts Summer GIF by Sky

Last edited:
No no. They aren't. There is a little fighting but, mostly this is great substance. Come on you have to admit that @K9Otaku makes some quality threads which really get the discussion moving !

@mlcurrycel - I'll answer your PM, but let's also get it out into the open? So far this has been a good discourse !

If our Captain @Fat Link is absent who can pin this discourse in his Stead? Why is the 400+ revealing discussion right into the very heart of our quandaries not pinned on the main page? I'm confused. Where is everyone?

What's stopping you from supporting Marxism Rodgerism?

Well, basically judging by how this sort of thing worked in the past, I don't think it would be feasible. The promise of all of us getting a high tier Becky if our job corresponds to that value makes sense, but it's difficult to determine what value a job someone did even held until LING AFTER they finished holding it and retired..or even longer after they are dead.

Quality of wife will not be the only incentive in society.

Different jobs show results in different timespans, I admit. I hate American CEOs who slash and burn to raise quarterly profits and quit right before the instability they caused crashes the system. Different actions will bear fruit at different times : a manager may make three decisions in one day, and the results of those decisions may appear in three months, three years, or three decades. Maybe even three lifetimes.

If you only get one wife, then assignment cannot be based on short term results. Some possibilities that can be voted on could be assignment based on military service, educational attainment, or choice of profession.

You've also given me a genius idea. One possibility is that your actions determine tbe quality of wife that your son or sons get. That allows an entire lifetime to be assessed. Since your sons carry your genes, you have an evolutionary incentive to get the best wife for them. Fathers will depend on sons for retirement, so they have a financial interest to make their sons happy.

I really want to thank you. You're an inspiration.

@K9Otaku makes shit threads and this is one of them. This thread baited me so hard that I requested the mods to add a "sage" option to not bump threads.

@K9Otaku bullied @Khanivore and asked other users to bully me.

If the mods want a poll, one should be created by an objective third party such as a mod. It should also include a definition of Marxism Rodgerism in the first opening post.

@K9Otaku makes shit threads and this is one of them. This thread baited me so hard that I requested the mods to add a "sage" option to not bump threads.

@K9Otaku bullied @Khanivore and asked other users to bully me.

If the mods want a poll, one should be created by an objective third party such as a mod. It should also include a definition of Marxism Rodgerism in the first opening post.
Stop tagging me, schizo

I was bullied? I didn't even knew that
No, Moron, he didn't

Don't be aggressive out of blue, man, i didn't do anything to you

I do not support anything, its nothing

I will change my vote to abstaining

@mlcurrycel see, one of your devotees is already chickening out ...

@mlcurrycel: chickening out, like I said ...

Yeah, yeah

Yeah, think what you want, just don't tag me

@K9Otaku Your side is usually between 31-35% while my side is usually 41-45%. I'm winning a poll where you didn't even include a definition and very few people had an idea what it is

And i won't support some random belief out of blue

Why don't "we" bully Marxist-Rodgerists then?

A candidate for "bullying", @ElTruecel and @Kentuckycel. Let us see what you can do

Please vote in the poll now

Bullshit. I have still to see you in action ...

What about you? Are you going to "bully" the Marxist-Rodgerists on this thread, like @mlcurrycel, for example?

@ElTruecel Still no reaction from you, pussy

Meanwhile, already 7 cels voted for MR in the poll

I never knew 45% of the community was on my side. This is literally the biggest victory of my life. Even better than becoming Braincels mod.

I never knew 45% of the community was on my side. This is literally the biggest victory of my life. Even better than becoming Braincels mod.
I'm becoming blackpilled on incels if 45% of us are literal marxists. Maybe we sinned in a past life or this is a punishment dished out justly by the gods.

@sadcel05x.r Can you come up with a better idea of what to do with the sons? If you can give me one, I'll support it.

Orphanage? Adoption? The system cannot risk him ever finding out about it.

I'm becoming blackpilled on incels if 45% of us are literal marxists. Maybe we sinned in a past life or this is a punishment dished out justly by the gods.
Nigga, Marxism is repackaged Platonism. What are you talking about???

@Iranianoldcel Cromwell and Robespierre failed, but George Washington didn't. Democracy exists, no matter how flawed. We can make the world a better place by working together. If not for us, then for the future incels.

Nigga, Marxism is repackaged Platonism. What are you talking about???
And Plato was a fucking blasphemer and suicide advocate, left alive by the Pagan Romans only because he was a death cultist nobody would seriously consider.

And Plato was a fucking blasphemer and suicide advocate, left alive by the Pagan Romans only because he was a death cultist nobody would seriously consider.
... could you explain what you mean by "left alive by the Romans"?

... could you explain what you mean by "left alive by the Romans"?
Don't be a sophist, you know it's a lapsus.
Left alive by the Greeks.

Could you explain what you mean by "left alive by the Greeks"?
He was a blasphemer who wasn't killed, therefore his countrymen left him alive. He was a Greek philosopher. What part of this is hard to understand?

@BornToLose what's stopping you from voting Yes?

He was a blasphemer who wasn't killed, therefore his countrymen left him alive. He was a Greek philosopher. What part of this is hard to understand?
How did his student Aristotle end up tutoring Alexander the Great?

How did Plato found the world famous Academy?

How did his student Aristotle end up tutoring Alexander the Great?

How did Plato found the world famous Academy?
This is straight up retarded, if you teach somebody you're not allowed to tout their achievements as your own. It's like saying Sherlock Holmes' tutor was high IQ because Sherlock Holmes solved many cases.

Out of pity. The rest of the world was just retarded and were impressed by a sophist blasphemer.

The rest of the world was just retarded and were impressed by a sophist blasphemer.
Which means the Ancient Greeks seriously considered him. You're contradicting yourself.

Any sort of Marxism = Women become bigger whores

Any sort of Marxism = Women become bigger whores
We will follow Elliot Rodger thought and lock women inside. Supreme Gentlemen will decide who women are paired with. Every man will be guarenteed a virgin wife. The government and police will enforce monogamy by force. Mandatory paternity testing.

If that sounds good to you, vote yes!

Which means the Ancient Greeks seriously considered him. You're contradicting yourself.
Do you think the 19th century circuses "seriously considered" the bearded woman? He was just the local jester that had a fanclub involving people from other countries.

Do you think the 19th century circuses "seriously considered" the bearded woman? He was just the local jester that had a fanclub involving people from other countries.
Plato has been described as the “producer of mathematicians,” and his Academy boasted some the most conspicuous mathematicians of the ancient world such as Eudoxus, Theaetetus, and Archytas.

That is always the ONLY incentive in society. Don't be naieve. You are a smart guy, I think.

Okay fair enough, but this is all towards my point(s) and also what K9 said. So not sure where we are going.

Okay. So for us genetically not suited for war, we have to go to school with normies and Chads who will mog us from having better feeling of validation and credit ? I'm not sure how that changes anything, but I'll think about it a bit more.

Ugh oh. This never usually ends well..when I sentence starts like this. It's pride talking.

Yes this how it is SUPPOSED to work in a good capitalistic society where culture and religion are cohesive. But that can never happen under Marxism-ERism I don't believe. But I don't know, maybe it's possible, perhaps I am not well versed enough to see how.

Really? For what the incentive idea or what I said about evaluating a person in a job role and how well they did? Okay well, basically, this is just common sense. But the problem is today everyone is so fixated on "truth truth truth" and their pride+vanity that they don't see common things anymore.

Plato has been described as the “producer of mathematicians,” and his Academy boasted some the most conspicuous mathematicians of the ancient world such as Eudoxus, Theaetetus, and Archytas.
You don't believe in Platonism, though. Marxism posits there is no higher plane of existence from where Forms/Ideas distill down to the world.

You don't believe in Platonism, though. Marxism posits there is no higher plane of existence from where Forms/Ideas distill down to the world.
Nigga

@lifefuel Vote Yes to piss off SFcels

29-33 Bluepillers here tonight, IncelTears is scared of us

@Waco What's stopping you from voting yes?

@K9Otaku Your side is usually between 31-35% while my side is usually 41-45%. I'm winning a poll where you didn't even include a definition and very few people had an idea what it is
Complete ego-trip.

((((((my)))))) side

'marxism' :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: 'rodgerism' elliot was a crybaby richfag who would hate us
I've admitted on this forum before that the name isn't perfect.

What's wrong with the government enforcing monogamy? Don't you want that?

Shout out to @Cannibal , you will get a virgin Becky in Incelistan

@PPEcel What's stopping you from voting for Marxism Rodgerism?

What's wrong with the government enforcing monogamy? Don't you want that?
Government enforcing anything on a large scale is retarded and tyrannical
its too late mang, also all these laws are bound to be broken on a large scale too, just look at what happened in the prohibition

Government enforcing anything on a large scale is retarded and tyrannical
its too late mang, also all these laws are bound to be broken on a large scale too, just look at what happened in the prohibition
Lookism and genetic discrimination isn't tyrannical?

Government enforces stopping murder, robberies, fraud, etc. Don't you want the government to stop cheating and cuckolding as well?

Wouldn't you like mandatory paternity testing?

Prohibition didn't work because men were stopped from having something. We are giving men something instead, what they've always wanted. What all men desire the most.

I'm support legal prostitution by the way. Also check out my thread on concubinage.

I'd want to hear a more realistic solution.
Islamic terrorist groups around the world are already offering IRL wives as a recruitment strategy. My solution isn't even original. It's completely realistic.

Even in non-Islamic South Sudan, tribes invade each other and offer women to soldiers. It's already happening.

Complete ego-trip.

((((((my)))))) side
You've lost so badly that you're practically saying "I was just pretending to be retarded"

Lookism and genetic discrimination isn't tyrannical?
it is
Government enforces stopping murder, robberies, fraud, etc. Don't you want the government to stop cheating and cuckolding as well?
Yes government enforces manageable stuff, people dont like murderers, robbers etc, cheating and cuckoldry isnt manageable, you could always accuse some bitch of cheating and cucking, but the bluepilled masses dont care about that
Marxism Rodgerism isnt realistic, you are assuming most men are incels when in reality most are normies who protect the wahmans, they dont care about whores, they dont need anything to change

it is

Yes government enforces manageable stuff, people dont like murderers, robbers etc, cheating and cuckoldry isnt manageable, you could always accuse some bitch of cheating and cucking, but the bluepilled masses dont care about that
Marxism Rodgerism isnt realistic, you are assuming most men are incels when in reality most are normies who protect the wahmans, they dont care about whores, they dont need anything to change
The statistics show that more men are becoming sexless and increasing minority of young people are skeptical of feminism.

Yes, going out in the middle of New York City and preaching an end to feminism won't work. That's why incels need to create their own country where not enough people already live to stop us.

Rome was founded by incels, literally. We can do the same.

The statistics show that more men are becoming sexless and increasing minority of young people are skeptical of feminism.
They still protect the wahmans, and many of them could still settle down with a roastie and that will be enough to satisfy them.
Yes, going out in the middle of New York City and preaching an end to feminism won't work. That's why incels need to create their own country where not enough people already live to stop us.
Not realistic
Rome was founded by incels, literally. We can do the same.
Rome was founded thousands of years ago, and I doubt they were subhuman tier in looks, the world isnt like ancient europe anymore