Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A theory on why the ugliest white men are likelier to be racist than Chads

Spot On , Wealth Is A Major Reason On Why The Kikes Have So Much Power , The Kikes Are A Physically And Mentally Weak Race , Never Have I Seen A Kike Fight Physically , It's Always "My Daddy Is A Lawyer And He Will Sue You"
exactly this, kikes never appear in any fight videos it's usually a nigger or a sand or rarely a white
The Nazis Treated You Curries Better Than The Kikes Ever Will , Your Choice For Picking The Kikes But Don't Be Surprised When You'll Discover Their True Nature
@MiSKiRaT This Curry Trusts The Kike :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: JFL
View attachment 733243
curries are known to be ass lickers, jews fucking hate them yet here they are still worshipping the real problem that caused all this heat in the first place. I remember one jew called indians shitskins when he was interviewed.

curries are known to be ass lickers, jews fucking hate them yet here they are still worshipping the real problem that caused all this heat in the first place. I remember one jew called indians shitskins when he was interviewed I forgot what the video was.
Exactly JFL , The Kikes See Them As The Same As One Would See A Cockroach In The Ground But This Curry Thinks That The Kike Is Helpin Them JFL

Have Fun Being The Kike's Slave Then
How are Indians the slaves of Jews when we're distancing ourselves from the international banking system, building ties and buying oil with Russia, and taking left wing politicians to court?

The Indian governmentis literally BTFOing the armed Communist insurrection . If Communism belongs tothe Jews, and Indians are slaves of Jews, then why are we killing Communists?

Exactly JFL , The Kikes See Them As The Same As One Would See A Cockroach In The Ground But This Curry Thinks That The Kike Is Helpin Them JFL
I can wear a Swastika and you can't. You're the slave of Jews, not me.

How are Indians the slaves of Jews when we're distancing ourselves from the international banking system, building ties and buying oil with Russia, and taking left wing politicians to court?
Everybody Is Under The ZOG Rule In The Modern Day , Some More Than Others
@MiSKiRaT
The Indian governmentis literally BTFOing the armed Communist insurrection . If Communism belongs tothe Jews, and Indians are slaves of Jews, then why are we killing Communists?
IMG 20230402 WA0004

jfl at thinking kikes are loyal to those shitskins
Everybody Is Under The ZOG Rule In The Modern Day , Some More Than Others
@MiSKiRaT

View attachment 733245
everyone is being controlled by their influence, even the piece of shit sandnigger isis faggots are being treated by pissraeli doctors. They are also being funded by them, I'm surprised a whole army couldn't take down those anarchist fucks, It's almost as if (((((someone))))) wants them to be there.

I'm From Austria , Idk Why You're Talking About America , Austria Is The Country At The Border Of South-Eastern Germany
I'm talking about America cause I'm from America and I'm telling @mlcurrycel that and what things is like for many white people there. And, Austria same struggle perhaps.

The Nazis Treated You Curries Better Than The Kikes Ever Will , Your Choice For Picking The Kikes But Don't Be Surprised When You'll Discover Their True Nature
Actually thays ain't true boss. You might know your local Austria culture but that isn't how it is for the 25 million Western curries in America. Many of them become butt buddies with Kikes. Kikes trust them and often times they do work together.

Actually thays ain't true boss. You might know your local Austria culture but that isn't how it is for the 25 million Western curries in America. Many of them become butt buddies with Kikes. Kikes trust them and often times they do work together.
I want to fuck Abigail Shapiro

I'm talking about America cause I'm from America and I'm telling @mlcurrycel that and what things is like for many white people there. And, Austria same struggle perhaps.
It's Not The Same Struggle At All , We Are Completely Different From Americans

1. Ugly poor people have less to lose.
    1. If a mayocel and a Chad are equally racist, the mayocel can be publicly racist without losing career opportunities or friends because he doesn't have any
    2. Chad is more likely to be an international businessman or celebrity, where being openly racist can draw the ire of ethnics as well as white people who don't want a repeat of WW2
  2. The Sexual Market Value (SMV) and the Job Market Value (JMV) of mayocels overlap with that of ethnic Chads and normies
    1. Chad is going to become a film star whether he's in Nazi Germany or SJW California. He doesn't feel threatened by ethnics.
    2. Mayocels are more likely to be unemployed or working low status jobs
    3. Consumerism and hypergamy increases the Looks, Money, Status required to get women of any race, but paticularly white women
    4. Most immigrants are men, creating a surplus of males and increasing competition for sexual access for both ethnic and white women
    5. Being ethnic gives a failo / horn effect to SMV which means ethnics date uglier chicks in the West if at all compared to back home
    6. Ethnics face a combination of race and looks discrimination in the job market, which means ethnics that would be doctors in India end up being cab drivers in the West due to lower JMV
    7. This gives mayocels an overlapping SMV and JMV with ethnic normies and Chads, forcing them to compete for the same jobs and women
    8. Ethnics end up competing for the same low status jobs as mayocels
      1. Ethnics are often normie or even Chad back home, and so are more NT and confident compared to mayocels
      2. Ethnics are usually from more expressive cultures compared to Germanic or Japanese cultures
      3. Ethnics are often from families considered rich in the third world, and so are better prepared culturally to climb the corporate ladder than poor mayocels despite racist discrimination
      4. Ethnics may or may not have been exposed to microplastics, which may give them more testosterone
      5. Ethnics may come from societies with more physical labour and younger age of motherhood, making them healthier than some mayocels
      6. Ethnics may be more comfortable with low pay, harder work, and longer work hours because they come from countries with more income inequality and weaker labour rights thanks to the CIA and white countries exploiting the entire world
      7. Ethnics may be more comfortable greencardmaxxing a woman from their own culture
      8. Ethnics may be better at avoiding gold diggers and low quality women from their own culture as they are socially immersed and know local signposts of social proof
      9. Mayocels are more likely to get burnt by golddiggers and are more likely to betabuxx literal prostitutes because they have the social skills of infants in the foreign third world context
      10. FOB ethnic women may be more comfortable with a poor standard of living in the West because of the West's safety or because being poor in the West is better than third world living
      11. Ethnics MAY or MAY NOT feel less emasculated in low status jobs because their native culture is more hierarchal
      12. Ethnics MAY or MAY NOT feel less emasculated in low status jobs because they can blame racist discrimination by whites and centuries of colonialsm and imperialism for their current predicament
    9. Childless white women benefit from immigration, so they have an incentive to virtue signal in support of it so that the immigrant ethniccels pay taxes that allow white women to have consumerist spending binge sprees
    10. Capitalists get to eat their cake and have it too by letting white women be consumerists instead of birthing children, and filling in the gaps left behind by unborn white children with immigrants
    11. Immigrants have their schooling paid for by their home country, so the capitalists don't have to pay higher wages and taxes to raise the next generation of white children
  3. This creates a situation where:
    1. There's serious competition between mayocels and ethnic normies / Chads.
    2. White women who are both racist and left wing will virtue signal while marrying Low Tier Normie white men, those LTN men will be more likely to virtue signal against racism since they don't feel threatened
    3. Ugly white women who aren't racist will hook up with a desperate ethnic Chad instead of white LTN or mayocels
    4. Ethnics who moneymaxx and are NT may have an easier time betabuxxing a white woman than non-NT mayocels
    5. Mayocels who get one-upped by ethnics will experience great anxiety and become SFcels as a form of terror management
      1. SFcels will cope endlessly about Jews, JustBeEthnic, Oofy Doofy, etc instead of admitting that they're ugly as fuck
      2. SFcels will point at examples of ethnic Chads with ugly white women "Berthas" or examples of ethnics being betabuxx slaves for white Berthas as proof that the media has somehow brainwashed white women to prefer ethnics over whites
        1. SFcels are coping so hard that they don't notice that white Chad has no problem getting laid and has a better life than even ethnic Chad
      3. SFcels will destroy whatever NT / neurotypical traits they have by coping 24/7 on 4chan /pol/ or Trump websites in order to avoid acknowledging their bad looks or lack of work ethic
        1. SFcels who /pol/cope 24/7 lose all sense of perspective and become socially unanchored. This leads them to have a view of reality completely based on warped retarded memes made by SFcels even further down and degenerated than them
        2. This lack of NT makes their already bad lives worse as they can no longer relate to other white people
        3. No longer being connected to white people makes them lose out on their unfair white privilege by a degree since being a schizo loner makes it harder to benefit from nepotism
        4. SFcels will use their own miserable lives to dismiss claims of white privilege by either citing Apex Fallacy or their own failures in life
    6. White normies and mayocels may JBWmaxx to get a foid
      1. If they aren't racist, they can live a NT life and be happy
      2. If they are racist, they'll simmer in their hatred and self-hatred and lash out at their ethnic wives and Hapa kids
      3. If they greencardmaxx, they end up overplaying ther SMV / LMS and end up getting divorced raped quickly, making them more bitter
    7. Some white Beckys go overseas to become famous Bollywood stars or marry billionaire oil sheiks. Some random white Italian-Russian woman literally married the son of the Prime Minister of India, he ended up also becoming the Prime Minister of India.
      1. This makes SFcels seethe and forget that white Chads are still on top
      2. This reduces the amount of white women for mayocels
A lot of people here will try to deny this but imo your analysis is mostly on point from my experience. In general tbh poor and ugly people are gonna be more racist as they don't have anything else to distinguish themselves from the masses but their race/ancestry. They don't have money, don't have athletic skill, often no bitches either. They need a cope and racism can serve as that.

this truth applies to ethnic countries too overall as well from my experience.

It's Not The Same Struggle At All , We Are Completely Different From Americans
Are ya ? I mean yeah on some shit you are different but for other things whites in the middle class and who are low smv are facing the same shit all over the world. (assuming that's your case) But alright.

A lot of people here will try to deny this but imo your analysis is mostly on point from my experience. In general tbh poor and ugly people are gonna be more racist as they don't have anything else to distinguish themselves from the masses but their race/ancestry. They don't have money, don't have athletic skill, often no bitches either. They need a cope and racism can serve as that.

this truth applies to ethnic countries too overall as well from my experience.
You see this in India with people being racist to Indians from other parts of India. Same with Italians.

Thanks for replying like a human instead of Schizo Rambling Spamming Twenty Four Seven Like An Autist

I'm not ashamed of the curries who took German and Japanese weapons. I'm proud of them.
They fought for independence, Bose was a communist and his party had hammer and sickle in its flag.

They fought for independence, Bose was a communist and his party had hammer and sickle in its flag.
Based Bose. Media tried to shame the Bose loving curry who worked for AOC before she became a traitor to the working class. Fuck the media. Bose Zindabad!

This link is for general social contact between Jews and non-Jews. I'll give more links when I have more time.
The internet tells me that's because Jews don't want non-Jews to thank their deity instead of thanking the gift giver. Seems reasonable to me. Internet also said it's okay to give gifts to less religious goyim. That makes sense to me. I've received gifts from ethnically Jewish people in the past.

Still doesn't answer the actually offensive stuff like crushing gentile heads like snakes or comparing goyim sex to bestiality.

You see this in India with people being racist to Indians from other parts of India. Same with Italians.
Where are you from? Are you kidding me? My own Indian relatives are racist towards Indian-Americans. Everyone is racist man. So what. Yes I struggled at the hands of white people who were worshipping themselves. Indians are all similar is certain ways though, and yes lighter better looking Indians are racist towards what they perceive to be lesser. Like @Misogynist Curry 卐 and his "I'm white" bullshit. By the way, speaking of that idiot..

What do you think of Aam Aadmi Part of you are a legit Indian citizen.
Thanks for replying like a human instead of Schizo Rambling Spamming Twenty Four Seven Like An Autist
The fuck?

Where are you from? Are you kidding me? My own Indian relatives are racist towards Indian-Americans. Everyone is racist man. So what. Yes I struggled at the hands of white people who were worshipping themselves. Indians are all similar is certain ways though, and yes lighter better looking Indians are racist towards what they perceive to be lesser. Like @Misogynist Curry 卐 and his "I'm white" bullshit. By the way, speaking of that idiot..

What do you think of Aam Aadmi Part of you are a legit Indian citizen.

The fuck?
Bajrang Dal will stop hypergamy. Pappu is an idiot. Kejriwal still hasn't given me free Wi-Fi. Free train rides for women? Kejriwal is a cuck simp

Hey brothercel. Ignore that completely, my comments were needing moderator approval but I think we in the clear now. Strange haha.

Hey brothercel. Ignore that completely, my comments were needing moderator approval but I think we in the clear now. Strange haha.
Nope. Again. Why is this ? Anyone can elaborate or nah ? I assume you can see these messages?

Bajrang Dal will stop hypergamy.
No idea who that is :feelsjuice: you'll have to teach me about him. So you are a legit Indian, okay.. I know Western politics and current affairs, not too many details about CL politics.
Pappu is an idiot.
No idea who this is :feelsjuice: Pappu?
Kejriwal still hasn't given me free Wi-Fi. Free train rides for women? Kejriwal is a cuck simp
Well said! Yeah don't forget free electricity. Tell @Misogynist Curry 卐 he's seduced by "OneChanceKejriwal" Kek!

No idea who that is :feelsjuice: you'll have to teach me about him. So you are a legit Indian, okay.. I know Western politics and current affairs, not too many details about CL politics.

Well said! Yeah don't forget free electricity. Tell @Misogynist Curry 卐 he's seduced by "OneChanceKejriwal" Kek!
You're fucking with me, Miso is Kejriwal coping?

@Misogynist Curry 卐 Tu mera bhai hai. Tu kyu Kejriwal ko support kur raha hair?

Didn't your curry parents keep you connected with the motherland?

@mlcurrycel holy fuck every thread you’re in is devolving into a flame war the fact you only have 3.2K posts is surprising

@mlcurrycel holy fuck every thread you’re in is devolving into a flame war the fact you only have 3.2K posts is surprising
I was controversal on Braincels too. Incels.wiki even mentions me.

What? Fucking with you how? No. Who the fuck is Miso? Dude, I'm asking you a question. Lol.

No Hindi allowed on .is. Only English !
@Mods :feelsclown:
Fucking with me is Australian lingo for "are you pulling my leg"

Read all of it.

Yeah it's kind of ironic how stormcels are actually comparing themselves to nonwhite chads/tyrones. It's just more confirmation of white privilege. They don't actually compare themselves to their nonwhite equals. The average stormcel compares his life to LeBron James as if the two people are genetically on the same level just because one of them is white. JFL.

Read all of it.

Yeah it's kind of ironic how stormcels are actually comparing themselves to nonwhite chads/tyrones. It's just more confirmation of white privilege. They don't actually compare themselves to their nonwhite equals. The average stormcel compares his life to LeBron James as if the two people are genetically on the same level just because one of them is white. JFL.
Thank you for putting in more effort than the average Yeti and actually reading it. I thought putting it in bullet points would help their Mayonnaise addled brains but sadly not.

WhenI used to go to 4Chan /pol/, I always found it pitiful how touchy and emotional they were on the topic of black vs white physical strength. Spamming fight videos where a white guy wins or spamming that scientific studies showing blacks are stronger is wrong because "whites are stronger per pound / kilogram" (no counter study cited)

White truecels existed before immigration, before desegregation. If anything, race liberalism has made it easier for white men - they don't even have to travel to Algeria or Cuba to get laid anymore.

They themselves will admit that in Ethnic Male White Female couples, the ethnic is mogging the white and simping hard. But they refuse to acknowledge that White Male Ethnic Female relationships have the ethnic women simping after the white.

There's literally college educated ethnic women who are willing to both raise children and run a pharmacy while the white husband plays videogames all day. Just for those white genes.

Fucking with me is Australian lingo for "are you pulling my leg"
Yes I know that bud. Pulling my leg isn't exclusive to Australia lol. Hence the question. What gave you that idea ?

This is top kek thread with you lol.

Yesterday told the guy that I was American and he replies "Holy shit man you're white?":feelsgah:

Last edited:
You're fucking with me, Miso is Kejriwal coping?

@Misogynist Curry 卐 Tu mera bhai hai. Tu kyu Kejriwal ko support kur raha hair?
Yes I know that bud. Pulling my leg isn't exclusive to Australia lol. Hence the question. What gave you that idea ?

This is top kek thread with you lol.

Yesterday told the guy that I was American and he replies "Holy shit man you're white?"
Miso is @Misogynist Curry 卐

Thank you for putting in more effort than the average Yeti and actually reading it. I thought putting it in bullet points would help their Mayonnaise addled brains but sadly not.

WhenI used to go to 4Chan /pol/, I always found it pitiful how touchy and emotional they were on the topic of black vs white physical strength. Spamming fight videos where a white guy wins or spamming that scientific studies showing blacks are stronger is wrong because "whites are stronger per pound / kilogram" (no counter study cited)

White truecels existed before immigration, before desegregation. If anything, race liberalism has made it easier for white men - they don't even have to travel to Algeria or Cuba to get laid anymore.

They themselves will admit that in Ethnic Male White Female couples, the ethnic is mogging the white and simping hard. But they refuse to acknowledge that White Male Ethnic Female relationships have the ethnic women simping after the white.

There's literally college educated ethnic women who are willing to both raise children and run a pharmacy while the white husband plays videogames all day. Just for those white genes.
The subpoints for each bullet point should have been labeled a,b,c,d etc. That's the only thing I would've changed about your original post.

The subpoints for each bullet point should have been labeled a,b,c,d etc. That's the only thing I would've changed about your original post.
Yeah, I wish I could do that. Incels.is doesn't have that programming though. Citing statements with first.second.third is really unwieldy because the second decimal point is jarring to human eyes.

I've met some racist Chads.

But yeah ugly men (as with ugly women) in general tend to be bitter anyways.

Like you've mentioned, the racism stems from "competing with resources" and obviously not liking seeing demographic changes.

There could be a stronger birthrates in these countries, but it's too expensive.

Anyways, I think there should be financial incentives to have more children, and add on socialism too.

I've met some racist Chads.

But yeah ugly men (as with ugly women) in general tend to be bitter anyways.

Like you've mentioned, the racism stems from "competing with resources" and obviously not liking seeing demographic changes.

There could be a stronger birthrates in these countries, but it's too expensive.

Anyways, I think there should be financial incentives to have more children, and add on socialism too.
With Marxism Rodgerism, everybody will be able to afford children.