Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 13 year old girls make thousands posting selfies on instagram while you struggle in poverty

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...onsored-content-is-the-new-summer-job/568108/

With “jobs you need to do a lot of training,” says Lucy, a 13-year-old in Pennsylvania who asked to be referred to by a pseudonym. “Then you have to, like, physically go out and do the job for hours a day. Doing this, you can make one simple post, which doesn’t take a while. That single post can earn you, like, $50.” Last month, she started posting brand-sponsored Instagrams for her more than 8,000 followers. So far, she says, she’s earned a couple hundred dollars.

Helen Boogzel, the CEO of Boogzel Apparel, says her company receives a steady stream of messages from young people—almost universally girls—looking to make extra money, and that teen marketing has been critical to the young company’s growth. “Some companies buy positive reviews or try to get into fashion magazines,” she says. “That’s fake and it kills your brand. It’s better to work with teenagers directly and know their honest opinion about your brand. Our clothes are inspired by culture and the internet. Young people create this culture.”

Imagine being a gender where you are literally paid, AT THE AGE OF 13, to wear clothes you're given for free then post a picture.

Overall, however, most teens said they were thrilled to be advertising on social media. “It’s easier to grow on Instagram than it is to get a raise at a job,” says Angie, a 17-year-old from Montana who says she has made $1,500 since she started posting sponsored content in June. “You manage yourself.”

I fucking tortured myself in the resteraunts for months to save up 1,500 to pay for the down payment on a apartment so I could start college. GIRLS AT 17 CAN MAKE THAT IN MINUTES JUST BY TAKING SELFIES.

They get paid for existing and meanwhile I struggle getting a job in a fast food place :lul:

If that shit ain't ragefuel and shows the power of the pussy; I don't know what is.

But nope, males are the priviliged ones.

And incels can go to prison if they wear a t shirt from these brands and post on instagram

"B-but women are the only discriminated today, j-just think to all privileged men who to earn money have to work in a mine dying there for disease or collapse!"

lIfe as An OPpresed woMAN is so heRD

JFL at this fat black girl that still SMV mogs me into oblivion

This is disgusting

1460006775788.jpg

Can't get more easy mode than this. Just have a vagina and money and fame will be given to you. Imagine what this does to the mind of a young, impressionable female. They will become an entitled cunt. Social media was the worst mistake.

That's strong suifuel now that I work.

When a woman, even a teenage girl needs a few hundred backs fast, all she has to do is turn her computer on and find thirsty men (95% of the internet.) This takes 10 minutes. A woman can literally get free money whenever she wants. Think about that.

there goes the bluepilled just world fallacy...

fucking lucky little shit.

Imagine how much she could make doing prostitution.

This world is dead. Just think about all that has happened, that promiscious women were sentenced to death once and now they are worshipped as Gods.

I fucking tortured myself in the resteraunts for months to save up 1,500 to pay for the down payment on a apartment so I could start college. GIRLS AT 17 CAN MAKE THAT IN MINUTES JUST BY TAKING SELFIES.

Didn't you already start college? I remember your post about struggling in the university environment. Did you get kicked out or what?

FUCK THEM. FUCK THEM ALL!!!!!! :woke:

yeah this is a sustainable economy. the house of cards needs to fall already.

I'm so fucking done with life, here i am busting my ass for a software engineering degree and work minimum wage while 13 year old instathots are making bank posting selfies.

Fuck this world.

Remember when we talked about social media turning women into minicelebrities? Well this is literal minicelebrity treatment with literal miniendorsement deals.