Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 3 Aussie sluts stood up at bars/museums + a Pinoy tranny wastes money on transport

• Thread starter abuincelalaustrali
  • Start date
abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
Well after a long hiatus from chadfishing, which I spent Islamaxxing, I’m back. This last week I had 4 successful chadfish, most of them are shit tbh but whatever.

First was a 37 year old Australian roastie. She is from South Africa originally and is a nurse. This whore was a farm of blackpills. She spent 12 years in a violent relationship with a gang member back in South Africa, and only had a grade 4 educaiton. After coming to Australia, she eventually got a diploma and then a nursing degree. And after getting hurt by some ex boyfriend, she spent the next 5 years as a single roastie. She immediately started pouring her heart out to chadfish after a few messages. My 2 word replies would get a fucking paragraph reply. Shw would always keep the convo going.

Some blackpills:
  1. “Also love to eat meat [referring to chad’s cock]”
  2. “Oh you are such a tease [after I sent a chad snap using OVF editor] maybe if the night goes well you’ll let me have a taste [of chad’s cock]”
  3. She immediately agreed to a date. “You name the time and place and I’ll be there.” So I asked what suburb she lives in and chose a bar 20km away from her on the other side of the city. Made the cunt travel.
  4. She sent a tit pic within 10 minutes on adding her on snapchat.
  5. She talked about not being attracted to men her own age, but only liking younger surfer guys (chads).
Anyway, I got her to drive 20km to the bar, she waited a few minutes near the river where the bar is. I got her to send a face snap. I sent her the nigger excuse and she asked was I serious and screenshotted the fucking conversation. I then said I left as you looked fatter than ur pics. Wow she replied. I then said it’s unbelievable for her to be that fat is she goes to gym as much as she claimed. She responded, “I’m a size 12 didn’t realize that was big. If looks are all you are into then enjoy the shallow life.” And she kept screenshotting. She was still typing shit when I blocked her.
Aussie roastie travels to river waits around near bar waits 26 minutes for chad

Total distance travelled: 20km each way. Total wait time: 26 minutes at the river bar area.

Second was a Pinoy ladyboy who travelled 17 minutes to chads apartment in Manila. I video called it, got a screenshot of it waiting outside and gave it the excuse. Then it accepted it was being fucked with and left. It handled it pretty well.

Pinoy mtf tranny travels 17 minutes to chads apartment wastes money on transport

Third was a Thai roastie who is studying in Australia. I arranged a museum date, and it caught the bus from its university area to the CBD, then walked across the bridge to the museum. By this time, I said I was parked and walking down, gradually moving my GPS spoofer closer to the museum. It started asking what entrance to meet at, and I said I’m at the bistro café. Then the cunt spent 18 minutes walking around and I gave it the excuse. It went to the café where chad was supposedly waiting, then it eventually left. The execution of this chadfish was poor, but whatever. After I stood up that slut, my verified chadfish tinder account was banned. So I moved onto an app called HER.

Thai roastie takes bus the walks to museum and waits 18 minutes trying to find chad at entra

Final was a 42 year old FTM tranny that I matched with on a lesbian/tranny dating app (HER). This tranny told me that it was extremely busy this weekend, but it could make time for a quick coffee date if it was local. So the tranny chose the coffee shop like 1 minute from where it lived. Using delaying tactics (I’m lost, what st is it etc), I made the freak wait 28 minutes at the coffee shop. I voice called it and got it to order a flat white coffee and a muffin too, and promised to repay it when I got there. Kind of shit chadfish, but whatever, I managed to get a tranny dressed up and wait at a coffee shop.

Ftm tranny walks to coffee shop waits 28 minutes and orders a coffee for chad

These fucking foids are now screenshotting conversations and sharing them to social media. Already someone I know has sent me a screenshot where my snapchat username is identified on a “are we dating the same guy” facebook group. So I just changed my snapchat name, and registered a new number and changed to a new chad. More to come in the next few days.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Inb4 this thread gets pinned for the entirety of faggot month @Zettacel @shii410 @Pixycel @Aubrey Porter :feelsPop:

he's back :feelsPop:
Well after a long hiatus from chadfishing, which I spent Islamaxxing, I’m back.
I hope you enjoyed your vacation
These fucking foids are now screenshotting conversations and sharing them to social media. Already someone I know has sent me a screenshot where my snapchat username is identified on a “are we dating the same guy” facebook group. So I just changed my snapchat name, and registered a new number and changed to a new chad.
you're too prolific for your own good

How did your Islammaxxing go? What did you do?

@BlackCel_from_ZA would have been a part of the mob of violent niggers led by Julius Malemba

based as always, keep doing what you're doing
dating (hookup) app users deserve the worst

Well after a long hiatus from chadfishing, which I spent Islamaxxing, I’m back. This last week I had 4 successful chadfish, most of them are shit tbh but whatever.

First was a 37 year old Australian roastie. She is from South Africa originally and is a nurse. This whore was a farm of blackpills. She spent 12 years in a violent relationship with a gang member back in South Africa, and only had a grade 4 educaiton. After coming to Australia, she eventually got a diploma and then a nursing degree. And after getting hurt by some ex boyfriend, she spent the next 5 years as a single roastie. She immediately started pouring her heart out to chadfish after a few messages. My 2 word replies would get a fucking paragraph reply. Shw would always keep the convo going.

Some blackpills:
  2. “Oh you are such a tease [after I sent a chad snap using OVF editor] maybe if the night goes well you’ll let me have a taste [of chad’s cock]”
  3. She immediately agreed to a date. “You name the time and place and I’ll be there.” So I asked what suburb she lives in and chose a bar 20km away from her on the other side of the city. Made the cunt travel.
  5. She talked about not being attracted to men her own age, but only liking younger surfer guys (chads).
Anyway, I got her to drive 20km to the bar, she waited a few minutes near the river where the bar is. I got her to send a face snap. I sent her the nigger excuse and she asked was I serious and screenshotted the fucking conversation. I then said I left as you looked fatter than ur pics. Wow she replied. I then said it’s unbelievable for her to be that fat is she goes to gym as much as she claimed. She responded, “I’m a size 12 didn’t realize that was big. If looks are all you are into then enjoy the shallow life.” And she kept screenshotting. She was still typing shit when I blocked her.
View attachment 1175133
Total distance travelled: 20km each way. Total wait time: 26 minutes at the river bar area.

Second was a Pinoy ladyboy who travelled 17 minutes to chads apartment in Manila. I video called it, got a screenshot of it waiting outside and gave it the excuse. Then it accepted it was being fucked with and left. It handled it pretty well.

View attachment 1175134

Third was a Thai roastie who is studying in Australia. I arranged a museum date, and it caught the bus from its university area to the CBD, then walked across the bridge to the museum. By this time, I said I was parked and walking down, gradually moving my GPS spoofer closer to the museum. It started asking what entrance to meet at, and I said I’m at the bistro café. Then the cunt spent 18 minutes walking around and I gave it the excuse. It went to the café where chad was supposedly waiting, then it eventually left. The execution of this chadfish was poor, but whatever. After I stood up that slut, my verified chadfish tinder account was banned. So I moved onto an app called HER.

View attachment 1175135

Final was a 42 year old FTM tranny that I matched with on a lesbian/tranny dating app (HER). This tranny told me that it was extremely busy this weekend, but it could make time for a quick coffee date if it was local. So the tranny chose the coffee shop like 1 minute from where it lived. Using delaying tactics (I’m lost, what st is it etc), I made the freak wait 28 minutes at the coffee shop. I voice called it and got it to order a flat white coffee and a muffin too, and promised to repay it when I got there. Kind of shit chadfish, but whatever, I managed to get a tranny dressed up and wait at a coffee shop.

View attachment 1175136

These fucking foids are now screenshotting conversations and sharing them to social media. Already someone I know has sent me a screenshot where my snapchat username is identified on a “are we dating the same guy” facebook group. So I just changed my snapchat name, and registered a new number and changed to a new chad. More to come in the next few days.
`A violent mob led by julius malema` :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You've probably heard it before but you're based mang

The only good content creator on this site

How did your Islammaxxing go? What did you do?
I did 20 days at a different mosque, living there and just learning about Islam, recitation, and meeting new people. Also there was some plans to do the hajj and visit Egypt for a few months after to stay with some guy's father who is an Imam over there.
`A violent mob led by julius malema` :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You've probably heard it before but you're based mang
That was my birdwatching excuse, adapted to South Africa because that roastie cunt was a boer :feelskek:

I know i'm a weakling but i feel kinda sorry for those pathetic lost souls. I probably shouldn't i mean especially for the foids cause an incel chadfishing them will often be the only possible consequence for their degenerate behavior :feelswhat:

I did 20 days at a different mosque, living there and just learning about Islam, recitation, and meeting new people. Also there was some plans to do the hajj and visit Egypt for a few months after to stay with some guy's father who is an Imam over there.
Are you a new revert or are you trying to get back into it?

at least the fucking trannies are more humble about it

if looks are all that you are into enjoy the shallow lige

I hate women.

Often imitated, never duplicated. Another great post.

Your rejection paragraphs are always hilarious jfl

I love watching these fat fucks and trannies get fucked over great job man

give OP incel sainthood

You think you can hijabi maxx? :feelshehe:
Like @ilieknothing , there was talk of an arranged marriage to a hijabi, but nothing has come of it yet. Lots of parents are religious and try to play matchmaker, but their daughters are Westernised sluts and it fizzles out.

You sir are a god amongst men

Wtf why are they all so monstrous

Damn these bitches are ugly and demand Chad

Some blackpills:
View attachment 1175133

View attachment 1175134

View attachment 1175135

View attachment 1175136

As usual, keep up the good fight.

To be honest what they were thinking? HHAHAHHAHAHAHAH