Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're not DOING something wrong, you're BEING something wrong

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I am not responsible for inheriting an ugly face

I am not responsible for inheriting neuroticism

I am not responsible for inheriting a retarded voice

I am not responsible for inheriting baldness and receding hairlines

These were all given to me by genetics and random chance. They are unchangeable.

I didn't choose them, so I'm not responsible for the results they produce. I don't worry about what foids think any more because I didn't cause this mess and there is nothing I can do. Yet i definitely still want a gf and sex but i cant have that because im ugly

Your avi is giving me cancer please fucking remove it. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Your avi is giving me cancer please fucking remove it. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
7a2

in two words : genetic determinism.

It's very upsetting to see bluepilled ugly men gaslighted into believing they're "doing something wrong" to turn women off, then spinning their wheels trying to "improve" only to find themselves no better off 5 years later.

If current trends continue, there's eventually gonna be enough foreveralones out there that society will have to admit that the common "dating advice" doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:
It's very upsetting to see bluepilled ugly men gaslighted into believing they're "doing something wrong" to turn women off, then spinning their wheels trying to "improve" only to find themselves no better off 5 years later.

If current trends continue, there's eventually gonna be enough foreveralones out there that society will be forced to admit that the common "dating advice" doesn't work anymore.
Yes!!

in other words, it never began

I agree. Of course I don't believe in free-will, so I don't feel responsible for anything.

However I do believe that most of our problems are unchangeable and inherent. We are simply unfit specimens.

I am not responsible for sounding like a 13 year old with throat cancer at best.

I am not responsible for my hairline.

I am not responsible for my chin.

I am not responsible for my brain power and ADHD.

where dat from

I am not responsible for inheriting an ugly face

I fucking hate the cuckface avi...y'know why soy faggots made cuck face in the first place right?

1. to minimize their masculinity and to come across as non-threatening vs. stern rigid expression (that feeamayels actually are more attracted to ironically)

2. it resembles a babies' expression

yueah fuck off with that avi