Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The only way to stop being an incel is being okay with the fact you're going to die alone

I mean you are semi-right. However, you miss something very big. that’s the fact basically every guy wants to have sex, and be in a relationship. I'm pretty sure there is like 5 trve white pilled incels that existed. Plus saying “i'm fine being a biological failure, and a disappointment to my family” is a serious cope to me. there is a study or something about people feelings before and after others rated them negatively, and even the people that said they don't care how others view them showed they actually do. The fact you are a outsider to one of the most normal experiences as a human being, is soul crashing. Even If you don't feel bad about being a incel. I assure you others will remember you that you should feel bad for being one. Another thing even if you embrace the fact you are a incel, that doesn't mean you stop being one. After you rope you were a incel, and if afterlife exist (assuming you still look the same in said afterlife) you will continue to be a incel. you will be treated differently due to it. it’s just like how black people talk about the word nigger, it’s a label that you will ALWAYS be.
you are cursed, whether or not you're happy about being one doesn’t mean it affects you less.

TLDR: it’s easy to say you are fine with being a incel. it’s hard to actually feel that way though.

to add one more thing to my rant. My TLDR applies to dying alone too. humans are social animals by nature. easier said than done.