Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The curse of being a High-IQ-cel

oh but i thought we should 'let him decide for himself what he's to do with this life.' who are you to tell him not to be a code monkey!! god you're so fucking stupid, View attachment 1241195 this explains all i need to know though lmao, you talk like you're an anime villain its so fucking cringe kys sub iq mutt.
I don't know what vat this sewer-dwelling troglodyte crawled out of but the least he could do is punctuate his sentences. I'm going to sound like a time-addled Boomer saying this, yet I digress, you're just some obnoxious, arrogant, know-it-all brat who thinks because he's joined some forum of outcasted dregs he's part of an enclave--that it elevates his position in the world intellectually. You're a nobody, that's what this forum is about; there are no esteemed members of this forum, and you'll only cement your station in this world as a nobody by staying here.

He already said that he has a Master's degree in some frivolous subject and that his central interests relate to the arts. Based on those two pieces of information, combined with his confession of living as a Hikkikomori, it should be obvious that he wishes not to pursue a mediocre degree. Besides, the job market is over-saturated, he probably knows it would be a futile effort even bothering to reenroll in a school and accrue debt in the pursuit of a high-paying vocation. Seriously, have you even thought about this dilemma? Acquiring debt in order to earn better pay? Despite the logistically expounded high-risk and low reward? You're a moron.

I don't know what vat this sewer-dwelling troglodyte crawled out of but the least he could do is punctuate his sentences. I'm going to sound like a time-addled Boomer saying this, yet I digress, you're just some obnoxious, arrogant, know-it-all brat who thinks because he's joined some forum of outcasted dregs he's part of an enclave--that it elevates his position in the world intellectually. You're a nobody, that's what this forum is about; there are no esteemed members of this forum, and you'll only cement your station in this world as a nobody by staying here.

He already said that he has a Master's degree in some frivolous subject and that his central interests relate to the arts. Based on those two pieces of information, combined with his confession of living as a Hikkikomori, it should be obvious that he wishes not to pursue a mediocre degree. Besides, the job market is over-saturated, he probably knows it would be a futile effort even bothering to reenroll in a school and accrue debt in the pursuit of a high-paying vocation. Seriously, have you even thought about this dilemma? Acquiring debt in order to earn better pay? Despite the logistically expounded high-risk and low reward? You're a moron.
thanks for the laugh, holy shit bro bahahahhaha

Despite what society says, they hate intelligent/high IQ men. Id rather be average or low IQ
Cope ur just non NT. If we were NT with our IQs we’d be rotting at prestigious unis why the fuck would u prefer being lower iq what.

There are plenty of high iq htns+ with active social lives JFL. I’m around Ivy League fags where I live

Cope ur just non NT. If we were NT with our IQs we’d be rotting at prestigious unis why the fuck would u prefer being lower iq what.

There are plenty of high iq htns+ with active social lives JFL. I’m around Ivy League fags where I live
I get what you are saying but the most sexual successful men are either average or low IQ

Sexual degenerates < LTR chads
Sorry but thats cope. The biological goal for males is it so spread their seed as among as many foids as possible and not just one

Sorry but thats cope. The biological goal for males is it so spread their seed as among as many foids as possible and not just one
JFL you want to Genghis khan maxx? Just donate your sperm ngl. Well idk what the height requirements are for it in Germany

JFL you want to Genghis khan maxx? Just donate your sperm ngl. Well idk what the height requirements are for it in Germany
Lmao, not possible with my 5"6ft ass