Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Youngcels get in here

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
omg what is he look like ? i have thousand of images in my mind rn
@Personalityinkwell this girl has a major crush on you kek.
Want me to send her your pics?

@Personalityinkwell this girl has a major crush on you kek.
Want me to send her your pics?

this is me btw, looking very Chad this morning

At 15 you shouldn't be here tbh
Like I said, this is the only place I feel somewhat accepted, and I don't plan on giving that up.

Last edited:
Like I said, this is the only place I feel somewhat accepted, and I don't plan on giving up.
bruh just find another fellow brocel in the school, scream your username in the cafetaria
and some retard probably howl at you

bruh just find another fellow brocel in the school, scream your username in the cafetaria
and some retard probably howl at you
I live in Florida, a place infested with normans. My state is no place for incels. But kek if that would actually work

Like I said, this is the only place I feel somewhat accepted, and I don't plan on giving that up.
Try an online game or something like that. It would be unfortunate if you ended up like @JohnWickCel who almost commited suicide at 15

Try an online game or something like that. It would be unfortunate if you ended up like @JohnWickCel who almost commited suicide at 15
I cope with video games all the time. Mostly alone though. Almost nobody I know irl likes to play games with me however.

I wish a site like this existed when I was 15 but that was in 2004, I knew obviously that I wasn’t getting any female attention because of my looks and that was normal. Everybody knew if you were ugly girls wouldn’t like you, the blackpill is nothing new but I think it is definitely something to be explored through studies.

I wish a site like this existed when I was 15 but that was in 2004, I knew obviously that I wasn’t getting any female attention because of my looks and that was normal. Everybody knew if you were ugly girls wouldn’t like you, the blackpill is nothing new but I think it is definitely something to be explored through studies.
The blackpill definitely needs to be studied more. One day maybe normies will finally understand as long as they don't have sub75 iq

>15 year old

Seriously. Fuck off. Can we put an age limit on this site? I know people will just pretend they're older than they are but at least I won't have to read posts knowing they were made by retarded toddlers.
Greycel nigger trying to school other greycel nigger but there is a point.

when I first joined at 17 I was ridiculed for being too young. Now we have literal 14/15 yo. Mfw. I guess it’s ok they get some political thinking and ideals but the posts can be kind of gay. Other youngcels ruined your reputation like greycels ruined your reputation

How is life for you other youngcels here?
For me, brutal. The blackpill factory (school) is making blackpills faster than I can cope. I've tried my best to be social and get a gf, but all my efforts are in vain because slightly autistic and incel tier face. I feel like I really will miss out on everything normal teenage males get to experience.
Bro if you dont get a some insane growth spurt, or serious surgeries in the future, this is your best chance to ascend.

Try going for some insecure girls between 13-15, maybe you can ascend now. Its truly brutal after school ends and you lose most of your connection.

Social life practically disappears. I just wanted you to know.

Bro if you dont get a some insane growth spurt, or serious surgeries in the future, this is your best chance to ascend.

Try going for some insecure girls between 13-15, maybe you can ascend now. Its truly brutal after school ends and you lose most of your connection.

Social life practically disappears. I just wanted you to know.
Oh yes, I know. I'm 5'11 waiting for next growth spurt and even that won't help me because incel face. I don't know why this is disputed, but face > all.

Dude if you're 15 legit don't waste your time here. You now possess knowledge that your peers do not, so exploit it. If you're at least 4/10 in looks you can EASILY ascend at your age given how many foids will be around you during these times in your teens. If you don't exploit it now you'll end up bitter and self-loathing full of regret like I and a lot of ppl here. Now is your time to ascend
Good advice, my lack of highschool romance made me extremely angry and resentful, i get angry at foids on a regular basis.
Oh yes, I know. I'm 5'11 waiting for next growth spurt and even that won't help me because incel face. I don't know why this is disputed, but face > all.
You are still in highschool nigga, TRY EVERYTHING.

After you hit 18 it's OVERRRRRRRRRR, try your best while you are still Young.

Good advice, my lack of highschool romance made me extremely angry and resentful, i get angry at foids on a regular basis.

You are still in highschool nigga, TRY EVERYTHING.

After you hit 18 it's OVERRRRRRRRRR, try your best while you are still Young.
How could it be over if it never began in the first place?

How is life for you other youngcels here?
For me, brutal. The blackpill factory (school) is making blackpills faster than I can cope. I've tried my best to be social and get a gf, but all my efforts are in vain because slightly autistic and incel tier face. I feel like I really will miss out on everything normal teenage males get to experience.

You’re like I was 10 years ago.
I wouldn’t expect it to get better.
I’m damaged and I plan to rope.

Do what you can before you hit 18.
My bluepilled mom convinced me to try out for my school's soccer team since I used to play when I was a lad. Maybe, just maybe, playing sports will help me ascend.

High school is the easiest place to ascend

Do you get bullied for your looks? How many times have you been rejected?
I used to get bullied for my looks a lot, but my height gets me out of a lot of bullying. I've been rejected 5 times, after the 5th time I discovered the blackpill.

My bluepilled mom convinced me to try out for my school's soccer team since I used to play when I was a lad. Maybe, just maybe, playing sports will help me ascend.
Sports definitely can help, put ALL your chances on that.

If you go pro ascension is easy.

Sports definitely can help, put ALL your chances on that.

If you go pro ascension is easy.
I'm not good enough for pro, but school soccer team is another story. I'm hoping for ascension this year or I'm going to go crazy.

I'm not good enough for pro, but school soccer team is another story. I'm hoping for ascension this year or I'm going to go crazy.
Gonna give you the tip i wish people gave me when i was younger and tried my luck as a soccer player.

You are young so you can adapt, play either as a leftback or a rightback, those are the easiest positions to go pro, even If you aren't crack, you can go pro playing on these positions.

Even in pro leagues, fullbacks are usually bad.

Put your chances on playing on those positions, If you know how to defend and to Cross decently well, you can easily go pro.

There's still Hope for you, don't waste it.

Gonna give you the tip i wish people gave me when i was younger and tried my luck as a soccer player.

You are young so you can adapt, play either as a leftback or a rightback, those are the easiest positions to go pro, even If you aren't crack, you can go pro playing on these positions.

Even in pro leagues, fullbacks are usually bad.

Put your chances on playing on those positions, If you know how to defend and to Cross decently well, you can easily go pro.

There's still Hope for you, don't waste it.
I played as a midfielder, striker, and goalie. I never played defense though

I played as a midfielder, striker, and goalie. I never played defense though
Lol, i was a goalkeeper, but i'm short for the position and had to dispute against 6'2+ moggers.

From now on, PLAY AS A FUCKING RIGHT/LEFT BACK, easiest way to Go pro.

You are 5'11(as you Said above), you have the perfect height to play in those positions, ALL the best fullbacks in the planet are manlets, not a single one of them are a above 6'0, kimmich is a 5'7 manlet, marcelo is a manlet, the tallest one is davies with exact 6'0.

As soon as the School team begins to play, play as a fullback.
get the fuck off this site and go to looksmax

i would do ANYTHING, AND I MEAN ANYTHING, TO BE 15 AGAIN
I mean if op is legit deformed or 2/10 i can see why he is here but its unlikely you are that ugly. It was over for me at that age because i had deformity but i was somehow bluepilled. So i think you should wait at least 3 years to consider yourself legit incel because your thoughts isn't properly shaped yet and you are a child.

Last edited:
I’m 17 I’m pretty much fucked the last social circle at my work is gone I quit after I had saved money they make fun of me and I am thinking about asking out the fat girl from there after my gymcelling either that or my old friend maybe can hook me up somehow
@dreadtheblackpill View attachment 355948

i dont exatcly know your standard but lets try this,

Would you date her ????
Damn how could u not

Last edited:
Youngcel maby u should go 2 looksmax

Dude, you're 15? Get off of this site immediately, for your own sanity, it's not for you.

Dude, you're 15? Get off of this site immediately, for your own sanity, it's not for you.
There's a reason I found this place and applied to join: i'm blackpilled too. If I ever ascend, which is not likely, I'll request a ban.

So am I lol. At this age if you're a virgin it's very weird and if you're kissless then you're the bottom of the barrel in terms of genetics/ popularity etc
Im 19 and only got blackpilled when I went to university and realized how fucked up I was compared to other people.

There's a reason I found this place and applied to join: i'm blackpilled too. If I ever ascend, which is not likely, I'll request a ban.
Once you get into this mindset, it's hard to escape it. First of all, you're still in high school and you mentioned your height here earlier, you still stand a chance to ascend. If there's any website I'll want young people to stay away from, it's definitely this one. You do you though.

Once you get into this mindset, it's hard to escape it. First of all, you're still in high school and you mentioned your height here earlier, you still stand a chance to ascend. If there's any website I'll want young people to stay away from, it's definitely this one. You do you though.
If anything, the only thing sites like these and people from them have done is enlighten me on the truth (the blackpill). I'm not mentally fucked because of it, and blackpilled or not, I'd stand the same chance with women - almost zero.

>15 year old

Seriously. Fuck off. Can we put an age limit on this site? I know people will just pretend they're older than they are but at least I won't have to read posts knowing they were made by retarded toddlers.
Dude if you're 15 legit don't waste your time here. You now possess knowledge that your peers do not, so exploit it. If you're at least 4/10 in looks you can EASILY ascend at your age given how many foids will be around you during these times in your teens. If you don't exploit it now you'll end up bitter and self-loathing full of regret like I and a lot of ppl here. Now is your time to ascend
cringe thread.

this forum is going down...really fast.
get the fuck off this site and go to looksmax

i would do ANYTHING, AND I MEAN ANYTHING, TO BE 15 AGAIN
You're 15? YIKERINOS BETTER GET OFF THIS SITE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It's funny how people who claim to be blackpilled suddenly come up with bluepill tier bullshit like 'you can ascend if you're at least 4/10' when they're talking about youngcels

You're 15? YIKERINOS BETTER GET OFF THIS SITE :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It's funny how people who claim to be blackpilled suddenly come up with bluepill tier bullshit like 'you can ascend if you're at least 4/10' when they're talking about youngcels
hmm i never said as 4/10, although high school is a tad easier, i can't say for sure though

what i do know is that looksmaxxing is most effective the younger you are.

>15 year old

I think imo you should be atkeadt 17 and up to post on here 15 is too young

Brutal. I hope you won't turn out to be an attention whore femcel like him. I don't mind your presence here just don't play the oppression olympics and don't make larp threads.
He was a femcel?:dafuckfeels: