Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Youngcels get in here

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
How is life for you other youngcels here?
For me, brutal. The blackpill factory (school) is making blackpills faster than I can cope. I've tried my best to be social and get a gf, but all my efforts are in vain because slightly autistic and incel tier face. I feel like I really will miss out on everything normal teenage males get to experience.

>15 year old

Seriously. Fuck off. Can we put an age limit on this site? I know people will just pretend they're older than they are but at least I won't have to read posts knowing they were made by retarded toddlers.

>15 year old

Seriously. Fuck off. Can we put an age limit on this site? I know people will just pretend they're older than they are but at least I won't have to read posts made by retarded toddlers.
We're just like you, only younger. Why not accept us? The only valid point I've heard is "muh you still have time" which is true, but very, very unlikely we will ascend.

We're just like you, only younger. Why not accept us? The only valid point I've heard is "muh you still have time" which is true, but very, very unlikely we will ascend.
Your dick only barely started working. Every part of you can and probably will change dramatically in the next 3 years. Being a virgin or even kissless isn't extremely weird at 15.
Come back when you're a KHHV at 18.

Your dick only barely started working. Every part of you can and probably will change dramatically in the next 3 years. Being a virgin or even kissless isn't extremely weird at 15.
I feel (somewhat) wanted here, something I can't feel irl. I'm not giving that up.

>15 year old

Seriously. Fuck off. Can we put an age limit on this site? I know people will just pretend they're older than they are but at least I won't have to read posts knowing they were made by retarded toddlers.
NO, Im 19

NO, Im 19
So am I lol. At this age if you're a virgin it's very weird and if you're kissless then you're the bottom of the barrel in terms of genetics/ popularity etc

Do you know about @JohnWickCel ?
Yeah, I've seen him make a few threads now and then. I know he is 15, like me, but he disappeared. Last thread I saw of his was where he said he was going to rope, but I don't think he ever did.

I reach my full height by time i was 16, at age 15 most foids were non virgins

Dude if you're 15 legit don't waste your time here. You now possess knowledge that your peers do not, so exploit it. If you're at least 4/10 in looks you can EASILY ascend at your age given how many foids will be around you during these times in your teens. If you don't exploit it now you'll end up bitter and self-loathing full of regret like I and a lot of ppl here. Now is your time to ascend

Yeah, I've seen him make a few threads now and then. I know he is 15, like me, but he disappeared. Last thread I saw of his was where he said he was going to rope, but I don't think he ever did.
Brutal. I hope you won't turn out to be an attention whore femcel like him. I don't mind your presence here just don't play the oppression olympics and don't make larp threads.

I reach my full height by time i was 16, at age 15 most foids were non virgins
Most people SAID they weren't virgins.
At 15 it's weird to be kissless, not to be a virgin.

oh wait nvm you're talking about foids

cringe thread.

this forum is going down...really fast.

get the fuck off this site and go to looksmax

i would do ANYTHING, AND I MEAN ANYTHING, TO BE 15 AGAIN

cringe thread.

this forum is going down...really fast.
Why yes, I'm a 15 year old truecel. How did you know?
Images 2

It's not as good as it sounds. Trust me.
do you have high standard ? i remember when I was 15 I don't want to date majority of girls because they kinda overweight.
i regret that fully now cause I was being regarded at age 15

I mean if op is legit deformed or 2/10 i can see why he is here but its unlikely you are that ugly. It was over for me at that age because i had deformity but i was somehow bluepilled. So i think you should wait at least 3 years to consider yourself legit incel because your thoughts isn't properly shaped yet and you are a child.

do you have high standard ? i remember when I was 15 I don't want to date majority of girls because they kinda overweight.
i regret that fully now cause I was being regarded at age 15
No, I don't have high standards. I'm a 4/10 myself, so it wouldn't make sense.
I mean if op is legit deformed or 2/10 i can see why he is here but its unlikely you are that ugly. It was over for me at that age because i had deformity but i was somehow bluepilled. So i think you should wait at least 3 years to consider yourself legit incel because your thoughts isn't properly shaped yet and you are a child.
I'm a 4/10, and during the state we are in now, it never began for 5/10 and below.

I'm a 4/10, and during the state we are in now, it never began for 5/10 and below.
You are 15 tho and 4/10 isn't that bad. Your face and body is still changing. Eat healthy and gymaxx so you can ascend and don't have to deal with this shitty life of incels.

No, I don't have high standards. I'm a 4/10 myself, so it wouldn't make sense.

@dreadtheblackpill

i dont exatcly know your standard but lets try this,

Would you date her ????

that chicks a landwhale

"just go for landwhales bro" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
that's not a landwhale you fakecels. her BMI is probably about 25-30 so its considered overweight not obese.
its not like shes blatantly world wide whale and shes actually not bad looking so therefore volcel if you wouldnt

ITS OVER FOR CIA KISSING IN THE DARK FAKECEL @Personalityinkwell

Would you reject her?
probably tbh
that's not a landwhale you fakecels. her BMI is probably about 25-30 so its considered overweight not obese.
its not like shes blatantly world wide whale and shes actually not bad looking so therefore volcel if you wouldnt
ITS OVER FOR CIA KISSING IN THE DARK FAKECEL @Personalityinkwell
keep fucking crying for me GrAYcel. this bitch is a fat fucking disgusting bitch who needs to put the fork down

its attitudes like you guys that enable these cunts to be so god damn unhealthy. desperate fucks

Would you reject her?
JFL no wonder people call him fakecels, I used to defend him before from all the accusations
but now I understand jesus fukin Khris

JFL no wonder people call him fakecels, I used to defend him before from all the accusations
but now I understand jesus fukin Khris
@knajjd do we have an alt of someone here?

nah I lurking for a year in this sub since r/incels got banned. i don't defend you per say but symphatize with you
apparently not anymore because i dont wanna date fat cunts

How is life for you other youngcels here?
For me, brutal. The blackpill factory (school) is making blackpills faster than I can cope. I've tried my best to be social and get a gf, but all my efforts are in vain because slightly autistic and incel tier face. I feel like I really will miss out on everything normal teenage males get to experience.
This was a hilarious read tbh ngl, incel memes in this post are top tier
>15 year old

Your avi is fucking hilarious

>15 year old

Landwhales aren't my "type", but once again I'm a 4/10 and can't have much standards kek.

nah I lurking for a year in this sub since r/incels got banned. i don't defend you per say but symphatize with you in my mind
I bet you haven't seen his face.