Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You are NOT subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
What do you seriously expect when you say "women's standards are too high"?

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

A lot of it is TAUGHT behavior through social engineering.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!

Sometimes I cope by saying , what if we are actually the humans and normalfags are just little more than apes or animals, they don't have any soul. But that's just cope.

Like the NPC meme? they are NPCs but when you compare lives...

You know who's happier.
I mean I could be an NPC too for all I know. I do nothing every single day but think

Which leads us to the fact that standards are bullshit.
A standard defines itself by a description of what is Beauty, and as we here are not in those Beauty plots defined by our respective societies, we are by default labelled as non-standard. Which leads to our rejection.
However, Beauty is defined by Shape, Visual Aspect, Mouvement, and Sound. And such criteria change from one society to another, from one era to another.
The inevitable conclusion is that Beauty = cope. It just doesn't exists.

But it also means that our own conceptions of Beauty, like the concept of "Landwhales" foids, are cope too, because to emit such a judgement of landwhaling, you use your society's standards.

Several other concepts commonly shared here fall in the same cope. Many here will ask : "It's okay but totally philosophical, so how do I fuck a foid with that ?"
Well, you don't. If you follow the whitepill very far, you are able to question your own desires and reasons to fuck foids, and understand that it also falls into the cope abyss.
Many will answer by : "because I like sex." But you can do it yourself, with the same intensity.
"Because I want children". Why do you think children of everyone are needed in this world ?
"Because I want to be loved". Can't you love yourself enough ? Don't you realize people you don't even know love you just because you exist ?
"Because I want the social status". Is social status important in a world where everyone ultimately disappears without exception ?

On this forum, I see all the time self-depreciation. People feel trapped because they've classified themselves as uglies by society's standards, and one can't change his physical appearance. It leads to a feeling of powerlessness. They convince themselves that they can't do anything. And they stay in this state because it's comfortable.

But it's cope because they can do something. Not physically. They can use their minds. That's the whitepill, ascending using the only thing you can ascend with : your thinking. If you can't change your physical, you can change your mind, and by doing this, you destroy all the cope soyciety has learnt us since we're born, you can destroy every foid meaningless speech, you can ultimately reach the point where you see the only thing that matters : the fact that you are able to think, and through thinking, to see the world and reality how they really are.

But I don't think everyone want to follow the whitepill. Many decide to stay stuck at the step : "How do I fuck a foid with that ?"
And they're depressed because there's no issue when thinking things like that. They won't ever fuck a foid. Nobody here does. Think of it, we are thousand men's brains thinking about a solution, and since years we haven't found any. If it was possible, we would have already found the solution and shared it to anyone coming here.

The concept of "Standard" or "Category" is a cope in itself, like words are, only used to define things and classify them on vague mind squares. So we might say foids have shitty standards, but we should rather ask ourselves why we believe in those standards, why do we give credit to them.

Most people are in fact too lazy to think. They can't ascend to the whitepill because they only think about ascending with a thing they'll never have : a foid.

And while blackpill is by nature depressing, whitepill is an extension of the blackpill, a positive extension leading to stop coping about shitty concepts, ideas, standards, words, worships, daydreams. Once you understand blackpill is not the end of the thinking, you're able to start to realize there's something else after the blackpill, something much better for your mind, your quality of life, your vision of the events that occurs ; you start to ascend spiritually.

And no foid is involvded in this process. It's only yourself. Your elevation.
I'm not the first one to follow the path of the whitepill, and I won't be the last either. There's no competition in the whitepill, just like there's no competition in the blackpill. We have no choice but to follow the whitepill or get depressed forever.
Some of the things that govern our behavior are congenital, a priori. It's not 100% standards because standards don't pop out of thin air, but yes, standards are fickle for sure.

High IQ cope
full

Not a word kys

High IQ/T thread. I really am not. I refused to be labeled that way just because I don't match some random aesthetic shit foids value.

Nah bruv, I am....
Brosss

Cope, sub 5's might as well not even be a human to foids.

most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.

I never understood the people who unironically call themselves subhuman because of foids. It’s the foids fault that her standards are too high. You should be blaming them of denying you of a basic human right

Yes, I am a subhuman, I know that for a fact.

I like this mindset

Thx I feel better now

Turbo cope thread, fuck off retard, in real life with multipliers enabled.

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!
Shut the fuck up, nothing works, trust me bro, I tried to do pretty much anything, but I would get friendzoned.

I'm subhuman compared to others.

Others may call this cope but I agree. NPCs are the subhumans of soyciety. They are shallow backstabbers who would do whatever they could to increase their social status. We're judged as subhuman simply because of our genetics...what does that say about this soyciety? Nothing good.

most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.
Sounds like 99% of the users on this forum.

I'm not. But that doesn't stop everyone else from viewing me that way for my entire life.

You're right, by calling ourself subhumans and manlets we validate the women's
"I don't like you because my biology says so"
Biology is fine for foids when it can help them rationalize being picky stuck-up Neanderthal cunts. Biology is declared irrelevant however when it demonstrates why this so-called gender gap is a natural thing (I mean, men are more driven to succeed due to evolutionary needs, hence the fact that leading politicians, business tycoons etc. are normally men).

110% the truth is irrelevant to most people and everyone "thinks" they're right even if when push comes to shove in a debate format they have no evidence and no logical arguments and immediately crumble into the typical fallacies like Ad Hominem to "win". When that fails they censor their opponents if they can (see literally any big tech social media giant -- what a wretched hive of scum and villainy).

>You are NOT subhuman
I know I'm white:feelsLSD::dab:

I am subhuman, I am honest with myself, unlike a lot of cucks and simps.

You know, I tend to agree. A lot of the problem with us is that we blame ourselves, when really we should be blaming society and the media and feminism for making these stupid expectations
I am subhuman, I am honest with myself, unlike a lot of cucks and simps.
Nah bro, the subhumans are the ones who treat you as less than human. Blame feminism and the media for pushing all this shit to make you feel bad about yourself. Please don't hurt yourself or feel bad in yourself, hurt others and be angry at others.

Thanks but I am indeed subhuman.

Don't try and make me feel better, it is not by a fluke that I have reached the age of 29 without ever being kissed by a foid. I'm an ugly subhuman, a nice guy who scares foids away.

Bump:

Great high IQ thread, I hate the self loathing and nihilism, I hate when people refer to themselves as "Subhuman" And talk about killing themselves.

We can talk about the black pill and looks mattering the most without becoming self loathing suicidal freaks.

If you want to kill yourself just because foids are not attracted to you then you are a simp, Pure and simple.

I wish I could personally murder every single REAL SUBHUMAN who are these thugs who make other people's lives miserable but I can't. They will have more fulfilling lives than any of us will ever have.
Giga-based. Animalistic thugs must be removed from existence. It's our duty.

Bump:

Great high IQ thread, I hate the self loathing and nihilism, I hate when people refer to themselves as "Subhuman" And talk about killing themselves.

We can talk about the black pill and looks mattering the most without becoming self loathing suicidal freaks.

If you want to kill yourself just because foids are not attracted to you then you are a simp, Pure and simple.
Based

Self loathing freaks are huge simps, They also exaggerate just to make themselves feel miserable.

"Muh 5 ft 10 is manlet"

"Muh 5 inch penis is small"