Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You are NOT subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
What do you seriously expect when you say "women's standards are too high"?

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

A lot of it is TAUGHT behavior through social engineering.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!

I am a subhuman though

Ugly face
3.5 inch dick
Physical health problems
Mental health problems

And a lot of these problems are shared by my maternal family side. I inherited their shit genes.
Ur mother chose to get Browned , kill her in video game

most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.
As if women are any different, if men forced whores to be make themselves marry below 1/10 incels they would gladly do it if every whore was doing it, but since now whores educated and independent that seems like a pipedream.

Yes I am, nigga.

gigacope, remove this from must read

I hate self loathing cucks who refer to themselves as "Subhuman" They are self loathing cucks who support female hypergamy and dumb female standards.

Most of them honestly deserve their fate and they won't be missed if they kill themselves because they are such low T losers.

JFL at thinking females are rational enough to think in the first place.

I hate self loathing cucks who refer to themselves as "Subhuman" They are self loathing cucks who support female hypergamy and dumb female standards.

Most of them honestly deserve their fate and they won't be missed if they kill themselves because they are such low T losers.
I don’t think I’m sub-human but every single foid thinks I am. I’m a short, 1/10, autistic retard. Literally 1/10, bc of how people react to me, in school I was always called ugly, and they made memes with my face. Strangers have reacted negatively because of my face ever since I was 12 or 13, I’m 26 now. And I’m also 5’4”. So no, I don’t think I’m sub human, actually I’m better than all the Chads and Stacies (who see me for the first time and laugh about me). All these people are really lucky that laws exist

Women's likes = evolution and natural selection inkwell.
Men's likes = misogyny.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
And this is why they will never listen to a single word an incel says. In their mind, chas is right, but incels are retarded.

And this is why they will never listen to a single word an incel says. In their mind, chas is right, but incels are retarded.
If a person is good looking enough, their looks are their argument.

So all my struggles are just in my head, FUCK OFF BLUEPILLERS, YOU SHOLD HAVE A FULL MAG OF AK47 down your throats for telling me this is my fault for being born ugly!

Rotting as a neet, Since i was 13, YES IM SUBHUMAN, WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO IN MY PREVIOUS LIFE?????

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!
legit lmao, too many incels internalize what people on obscure forums label their face and really allow comments to strip away the agency from their lives. youre a human with free will, for the most part you arent actually physically limited by your genetics in not being able to do or being able to do something

the most hated incel is the incel that doesnt fit the description of decrepit, sad, basement dweller, someone who doesnt let someone elses description of their genetics shape their life

legit lmao, too many incels internalize what people on obscure forums label their face and really allow comments to strip away the agency from their lives. youre a human with free will, for the most part you arent actually physically limited by your genetics in not being able to do or being able to do something

the most hated incel is the incel that doesnt fit the description of decrepit, sad, basement dweller, someone who doesnt let someone elses description of their genetics shape their life
Sounds like a chadlite.

Ban all women from the public

Every human being has value that they brought to the table...

most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.
You're right. You look at anything that comes out of these foids mouths and it's the same spoon feed herd mentality women's empowerment shit. You can't use rational thought on anything they say because as soon as they rationalize their beliefs they will realize just how hollow they are.

Amen.

Why do we disparage ourselves with such degrading nicknames?

We should be proud to be incels, to be part of this community. To have the opportunity to influence future generations of incels to come.

I never understood the people who unironically call themselves subhuman because of foids. It’s the foids fault that her standards are too high. You should be blaming them of denying you of a basic human right

I dont consider myself "subhuman" just a realist. Still need to have SOME confidence in yourself, whether it be for the simple task of getting out of bed or doing something constructive outside of the realm of soyciety, your own personal growth. Just sucks knowing that people are a tool and the right people can get you in some good places. If you're ugly and socially not great people will instantly just look at you as broken, people don't apply effort to effort, they apply effort to ease.

We are subhuman to them

>Dude you are not subhuman.... you are just ugly as FUCK
KEKYTOOTY

Stopped reading at "They prefer the superior options" Thats all i needed to hear.

Ugliness is disease, it is a sign of diseased body. Your genes are damaged, and that's why you're ugly, every human including you, subconciously feels that. What is considered beautiful is normal.
True. Beautiful people are usually healthy.

A lot of necroposting in this thread.

The brutal fact is, people do get judged based on their looks in this society and if you look like many of the people in this forum do, you are going to be negatively judged. That is the depressing reality we have to cope with. I have managed to cope with this fact over many years. Almost every man who isn't Chad has been judged harshly at some point in their lives. Just ignore modern women and their standards and focus on the things that are actually important.

Copemaxxing thread

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

Still waiting for someone to explain to me how men's looks are, according to toilets, distributed one standard deviation to the left of a standard bell curve.

THIS THREAD IS TOTAL BULLSHIT WITH JERK OFF CIRCLE VIBE YES YOU ARE SUBHUMAN IF YOU WERE BORN WITH FUCKED UP GENOTYPE BUT STILL YOU CAN RICHMAX OR COPE WITH DRUGS (IN VIDEO GGAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

I think he means that just because women are more attracted to looks, doesn't mean it is the most important thing biologically.

Aren't looks correlated with IQ, wealth, nutrition, genetics, hormone levels, and a bunch of other stuff?

Kys coper. Facially I might not be subhuman but my shitty height, frame and ethnicity all bring me down to sub5

We are practically subhumans because we are treated by society as such. And yes the ability to do your job can definitely be affected by your looks. For example if you are a cashier and are extremely ugly you can get harassed at work and have accusations made against you by foids saying you are a creep. There are many other examples of how being ugly affects your job

I dont have a face or a mouth

Brave soul, dropping a White Pill amongst those who would choose to punish themselves rather than face internal growth.

Stay strong, don't rope. Next.

This is such a lifefuel even nowadays