Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You are NOT subhuman

  • Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
What do you seriously expect when you say "women's standards are too high"?

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

A lot of it is TAUGHT behavior through social engineering.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!
 
kampman

kampman

Worthless
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
6,323
Online
167d 17h 26m
JosefMengelecel said:
That’s what weapons are for
in GTA Vice City
 
Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Overlord
Joined
Oct 13, 2018
Posts
5,001
Online
100d 18h 37m
The Cagot said:
Which leads us to the fact that standards are bullshit.
A standard defines itself by a description of what is Beauty, and as we here are not in those Beauty plots defined by our respective societies, we are by default labelled as non-standard. Which leads to our rejection.
However, Beauty is defined by Shape, Visual Aspect, Mouvement, and Sound. And such criteria change from one society to another, from one era to another.
The inevitable conclusion is that Beauty = cope. It just doesn't exists.

But it also means that our own conceptions of Beauty, like the concept of "Landwhales" foids, are cope too, because to emit such a judgement of landwhaling, you use your society's standards.

Several other concepts commonly shared here fall in the same cope. Many here will ask : "It's okay but totally philosophical, so how do I fuck a foid with that ?"
Well, you don't. If you follow the whitepill very far, you are able to question your own desires and reasons to fuck foids, and understand that it also falls into the cope abyss.
Many will answer by : "because I like sex." But you can do it yourself, with the same intensity.
"Because I want children". Why do you think children of everyone are needed in this world ?
"Because I want to be loved". Can't you love yourself enough ? Don't you realize people you don't even know love you just because you exist ?
"Because I want the social status". Is social status important in a world where everyone ultimately disappears without exception ?

On this forum, I see all the time self-depreciation. People feel trapped because they've classified themselves as uglies by society's standards, and one can't change his physical appearance. It leads to a feeling of powerlessness. They convince themselves that they can't do anything. And they stay in this state because it's comfortable.

But it's cope because they can do something. Not physically. They can use their minds. That's the whitepill, ascending using the only thing you can ascend with : your thinking. If you can't change your physical, you can change your mind, and by doing this, you destroy all the cope soyciety has learnt us since we're born, you can destroy every foid meaningless speech, you can ultimately reach the point where you see the only thing that matters : the fact that you are able to think, and through thinking, to see the world and reality how they really are.

But I don't think everyone want to follow the whitepill. Many decide to stay stuck at the step : "How do I fuck a foid with that ?"
And they're depressed because there's no issue when thinking things like that. They won't ever fuck a foid. Nobody here does. Think of it, we are thousand men's brains thinking about a solution, and since years we haven't found any. If it was possible, we would have already found the solution and shared it to anyone coming here.

The concept of "Standard" or "Category" is a cope in itself, like words are, only used to define things and classify them on vague mind squares. So we might say foids have shitty standards, but we should rather ask ourselves why we believe in those standards, why do we give credit to them.

Most people are in fact too lazy to think. They can't ascend to the whitepill because they only think about ascending with a thing they'll never have : a foid.

And while blackpill is by nature depressing, whitepill is an extension of the blackpill, a positive extension leading to stop coping about shitty concepts, ideas, standards, words, worships, daydreams. Once you understand blackpill is not the end of the thinking, you're able to start to realize there's something else after the blackpill, something much better for your mind, your quality of life, your vision of the events that occurs ; you start to ascend spiritually.

And no foid is involvded in this process. It's only yourself. Your elevation.
I'm not the first one to follow the path of the whitepill, and I won't be the last either. There's no competition in the whitepill, just like there's no competition in the blackpill. We have no choice but to follow the whitepill or get depressed forever.
Well said, this is a great n thought provoking comment. We r so deeply hardwired societally n biologically that we forget we have played so deep into the game, failed n now experience immense suffering. The obstacle(a very big one) is to deprogramme one's mind of these illusive desires which is no easy feat if u r still a constant part of soyciety.

Reminds me a lot of Buddhism.
 
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Not incel
-
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
14,082
Online
102d 1h 17m
Sometimes I cope by saying , what if we are actually the humans and normalfags are just little more than apes or animals, they don't have any soul. But that's just cope.
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
55,518
Online
337d 3h 9m
ionlycopenow said:
Sometimes I cope by saying , what if we are actually the humans and normalfags are just little more than apes or animals, they don't have any soul. But that's just cope.
Like the NPC meme? they are NPCs but when you compare lives...

You know who's happier.
 
ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Not incel
-
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Posts
14,082
Online
102d 1h 17m
Diocel said:
Like the NPC meme? they are NPCs but when you compare lives...

You know who's happier.
I mean I could be an NPC too for all I know. I do nothing every single day but think
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
55,518
Online
337d 3h 9m
ionlycopenow said:
I mean I could be an NPC too for all I know. I do nothing every single day but think
They don't think.
 
soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Posts
3,819
Online
31d 3h 52m
The Cagot said:
Which leads us to the fact that standards are bullshit.
A standard defines itself by a description of what is Beauty, and as we here are not in those Beauty plots defined by our respective societies, we are by default labelled as non-standard. Which leads to our rejection.
However, Beauty is defined by Shape, Visual Aspect, Mouvement, and Sound. And such criteria change from one society to another, from one era to another.
The inevitable conclusion is that Beauty = cope. It just doesn't exists.

But it also means that our own conceptions of Beauty, like the concept of "Landwhales" foids, are cope too, because to emit such a judgement of landwhaling, you use your society's standards.

Several other concepts commonly shared here fall in the same cope. Many here will ask : "It's okay but totally philosophical, so how do I fuck a foid with that ?"
Well, you don't. If you follow the whitepill very far, you are able to question your own desires and reasons to fuck foids, and understand that it also falls into the cope abyss.
Many will answer by : "because I like sex." But you can do it yourself, with the same intensity.
"Because I want children". Why do you think children of everyone are needed in this world ?
"Because I want to be loved". Can't you love yourself enough ? Don't you realize people you don't even know love you just because you exist ?
"Because I want the social status". Is social status important in a world where everyone ultimately disappears without exception ?

On this forum, I see all the time self-depreciation. People feel trapped because they've classified themselves as uglies by society's standards, and one can't change his physical appearance. It leads to a feeling of powerlessness. They convince themselves that they can't do anything. And they stay in this state because it's comfortable.

But it's cope because they can do something. Not physically. They can use their minds. That's the whitepill, ascending using the only thing you can ascend with : your thinking. If you can't change your physical, you can change your mind, and by doing this, you destroy all the cope soyciety has learnt us since we're born, you can destroy every foid meaningless speech, you can ultimately reach the point where you see the only thing that matters : the fact that you are able to think, and through thinking, to see the world and reality how they really are.

But I don't think everyone want to follow the whitepill. Many decide to stay stuck at the step : "How do I fuck a foid with that ?"
And they're depressed because there's no issue when thinking things like that. They won't ever fuck a foid. Nobody here does. Think of it, we are thousand men's brains thinking about a solution, and since years we haven't found any. If it was possible, we would have already found the solution and shared it to anyone coming here.

The concept of "Standard" or "Category" is a cope in itself, like words are, only used to define things and classify them on vague mind squares. So we might say foids have shitty standards, but we should rather ask ourselves why we believe in those standards, why do we give credit to them.

Most people are in fact too lazy to think. They can't ascend to the whitepill because they only think about ascending with a thing they'll never have : a foid.

And while blackpill is by nature depressing, whitepill is an extension of the blackpill, a positive extension leading to stop coping about shitty concepts, ideas, standards, words, worships, daydreams. Once you understand blackpill is not the end of the thinking, you're able to start to realize there's something else after the blackpill, something much better for your mind, your quality of life, your vision of the events that occurs ; you start to ascend spiritually.

And no foid is involvded in this process. It's only yourself. Your elevation.
I'm not the first one to follow the path of the whitepill, and I won't be the last either. There's no competition in the whitepill, just like there's no competition in the blackpill. We have no choice but to follow the whitepill or get depressed forever.
Some of the things that govern our behavior are congenital, a priori. It's not 100% standards because standards don't pop out of thin air, but yes, standards are fickle for sure.
 
GreaseCel

GreaseCel

The Bee’s Knees
★★★★★
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
5,855
Online
44d 17h 29m
FinnCel said:
High IQ cope
 
ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Posts
7,068
Online
78d 5h 30m
Not a word kys
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
36,590
Online
147d 8h 18m
High IQ/T thread. I really am not. I refused to be labeled that way just because I don't match some random aesthetic shit foids value.
 
Fabio

Fabio

日本語の学ぶことが出来ない
Joined
Apr 13, 2018
Posts
4,086
Online
38d 5h 46m
Nah bruv, I am....
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
97,201
Online
453d 16h 27m
maybe you aren't
 
shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
441
Online
4d 18h 48m
Cope, sub 5's might as well not even be a human to foids.
 
Deleted member 20139

Deleted member 20139

ngl
-
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Posts
2,269
Online
21d 5h 31m
nah im subhuman sorry
 
TINMAN

TINMAN

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Posts
6,910
Online
138d 5h 39m
ADepressedVirgin said:
most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.
 
waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
5,486
Online
41d 23h 53m
JosefMengelecel said:
I never understood the people who unironically call themselves subhuman because of foids. It’s the foids fault that her standards are too high. You should be blaming them of denying you of a basic human right
 
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 2, 2020
Posts
6,452
Online
35d 13h 13m
Appetite4Destrction said:
wow i did everything you said and i got laid! thanks a lot bro!
 
Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Posts
1,823
Online
8d 14h 21m
Yes, I am a subhuman, I know that for a fact.
 
anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,451
Online
4d 13h 28m
I like this mindset
 
HUMINT

HUMINT

Greycel
Joined
Nov 1, 2020
Posts
13
Online
1d 11h 30m
I think you're right.
 
Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
3,360
Online
56d 2h 20m
Great thread
 
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jan 16, 2020
Posts
11,064
Online
49d 16h 24m
Thx I feel better now
 
S

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Posts
4,493
Online
168d 13h 10m
Turbo cope thread, fuck off retard, in real life with multipliers enabled.
 
keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
3,098
Online
42d 9h 37m
Yep i'm subhuman, so it never began for me. just accept my fate.
 
Deleted member 34196

Deleted member 34196

My name is Not Important...
-
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Posts
118
Online
3h 14m
Deleted member 19546 said:
What do you seriously expect when you say "women's standards are too high"?

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

A lot of it is TAUGHT behavior through social engineering.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!
Shut the fuck up, nothing works, trust me bro, I tried to do pretty much anything, but I would get friendzoned.
 
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Requested ban will come back before june 2022
-
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
4,036
Online
24d 1h 0m
I'm subhuman compared to others.
 
Deleted member 33778

Deleted member 33778

Peace will come...someday
-
Joined
Mar 17, 2021
Posts
911
Online
15d 16h 55m
Others may call this cope but I agree. NPCs are the subhumans of soyciety. They are shallow backstabbers who would do whatever they could to increase their social status. We're judged as subhuman simply because of our genetics...what does that say about this soyciety? Nothing good.
 
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,730
Online
7d 17h 50m
ADepressedVirgin said:
most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.
Sounds like 99% of the users on this forum.
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,951
Online
39d 23h 32m
I'm not. But that doesn't stop everyone else from viewing me that way for my entire life.
 
To koniec

To koniec

Professional BBC larper
★★★★
Joined
Apr 14, 2020
Posts
3,828
Online
85d 17h 13m
Diocel said:
How can you call yourself a man if you're short?
Copexodius Maximus said:
Aren't looks correlated with IQ, wealth, nutrition, genetics, hormone levels, and a bunch of other stuff?
 
Last edited:
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,587
Online
120d 15h 50m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Women's likes = evolution and natural selection inkwell.
Men's likes = misogyny.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,587
Online
120d 15h 50m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Women's likes = evolution and natural selection inkwell.
Men's likes = misogyny.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
 
ConservativeCel

ConservativeCel

Recruit
★★
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
125
Online
10d 3h 33m
Mecoja said:
You're right, by calling ourself subhumans and manlets we validate the women's
"I don't like you because my biology says so"
Biology is fine for foids when it can help them rationalize being picky stuck-up Neanderthal cunts. Biology is declared irrelevant however when it demonstrates why this so-called gender gap is a natural thing (I mean, men are more driven to succeed due to evolutionary needs, hence the fact that leading politicians, business tycoons etc. are normally men).
 
cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,089
Online
5d 23m
ADepressedVirgin said:
most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.
110% the truth is irrelevant to most people and everyone "thinks" they're right even if when push comes to shove in a debate format they have no evidence and no logical arguments and immediately crumble into the typical fallacies like Ad Hominem to "win". When that fails they censor their opponents if they can (see literally any big tech social media giant -- what a wretched hive of scum and villainy).
 
coperexia

coperexia

curry tikka masala
Joined
Jun 17, 2021
Posts
501
Online
1d 15h 6m
ADepressedVirgin said:
most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
11,587
Online
120d 15h 50m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Women's likes = evolution and natural selection inkwell.
Men's likes = misogyny.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
 
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

losing my teen years
-
Joined
Jul 31, 2020
Posts
10,185
Online
93d 11h 12m
deadpill

deadpill

Recruit
★★
Joined
Aug 2, 2021
Posts
168
Online
1d 20h 48m
>You are NOT subhuman
I know I'm white:feelsLSD::dab:
 
Aspect_MadogCel

Aspect_MadogCel

Banned
-
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Posts
95
Online
19h 40m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Women's likes = evolution and natural selection inkwell.
Men's likes = misogyny.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
 
Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
★★
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Posts
629
Online
11d 23m
ADepressedVirgin said:
most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.
 
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Posts
1,967
Online
12d 9h 54m
I am subhuman, I am honest with myself, unlike a lot of cucks and simps.
 
WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
Joined
Sep 23, 2021
Posts
280
Online
18h 0m
You know, I tend to agree. A lot of the problem with us is that we blame ourselves, when really we should be blaming society and the media and feminism for making these stupid expectations
Subhuman Niceguy said:
I am subhuman, I am honest with myself, unlike a lot of cucks and simps.
Nah bro, the subhumans are the ones who treat you as less than human. Blame feminism and the media for pushing all this shit to make you feel bad about yourself. Please don't hurt yourself or feel bad in yourself, hurt others and be angry at others.
 
Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
3,360
Online
56d 2h 20m
Thanks but I am indeed subhuman.
 
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Indo-europaiom dəngweh
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Posts
5,769
Online
29d 12h 7m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top