Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You are NOT subhuman

  • Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
What do you seriously expect when you say "women's standards are too high"?

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

A lot of it is TAUGHT behavior through social engineering.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
17,718
Online
66d 19h 43m
Women's likes = evolution and natural selection inkwell.
Men's likes = misogyny.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
 
ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

mrkittycel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Posts
4,800
Online
46d 6h 49m
most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.
 
DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Posts
1,401
Online
10d 22h 45m
That's a great statement
 
NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
Joined
Apr 2, 2020
Posts
1,052
Online
24d 11h 42m
Subhumans are maybe 5-10% of the males, not more than that.
 
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Posts
33,405
Online
125d 9h 22m
High IQ cope
 
soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Posts
3,820
Online
31d 2h 40m
Fearofeight said:
Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS
I'm pretty healthy ngl :dafuckfeels:

You're right.
Fearofeight said:
Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!
They really do warp language to seize their goals, but I think you are overrating their self awareness.
 
Deleted member 30248

Deleted member 30248

i fucked your mom and sister
-
Joined
Oct 19, 2020
Posts
2,504
Online
9d 12h 36m
wow i did everything you said and i got laid! thanks a lot bro!
tell me something i dont fucking know.
you should tell these to bluepilled cucks but they wont understand anyways. violence is the only solution.
 
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Joined
May 27, 2018
Posts
11,117
Online
153d 2h 24m
Fearofeight said:
Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job?
yeah, cos HR departments are often filled with foids and they rate job applications based on photos :feelshaha:

but yeah, I agree, imagine if people called foids useless trash for having small boobs or some other unimportant shite
 
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Posts
7,276
Online
28d 20h 56m
This is a very narrow-minded view of things. By this principle, we shouldn't care about physical traits at all, yet they are literally the most important thing to us on a BIOLOGICAL level, not just on a SOCIAL level.

Your looks matter the most for an infinity of reasons. Reasons you can't always just put your finger on, it's shit our brains have figured out along thousands of years.
 
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Posts
4,052
Online
60d 6h 9m
dirtykombatcel said:
We shouldn't care about physical traits at all

Didn't say that.

dirtykombatcel said:
yet they are literally the most important thing to us on a BIOLOGICAL level, not just on a SOCIAL level.

Ok then prove it. On a case by case basis.

dirtykombatcel said:
Your looks matter the most for an infinity of reasons. Reasons you can't always just put your finger on

"God's existence simply cannot be comprehended rationally by human beings"
 
FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

KHHV Supremacist
-
Joined
May 6, 2020
Posts
7,221
Online
62d 17h 20m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Women's likes = evolution and natural selection inkwell.
Men's likes = misogyny.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
 
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
51,203
Online
275d 8m
How can you call yourself a man if you're short?
 
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Posts
7,276
Online
28d 20h 56m
Fearofeight said:
Ok then prove it. On a case by case basis.
Did you seriously come on an incel forum to ask someone to PROVE why looks are of most importance? I'd spend some time gathering studies again because I had to do the same for another lowiq recently but not in the mood for it.

Fearofeight said:
"God's existence simply cannot be comprehended rationally by human beings"
I said they matter for an infinity of reasons because they affect every single corner of your life, directly or indirectly. Looks do not only affect romantic life, they can destroy everything about your life. And yes, I admit I was wrong, you CAN put your finger on most of these effects with enough effort.

Fearofeight said:
Didn't say that.
"you're close-minded"
"irrational tastes"
This is what you think about anyone having standards, it's natural that I made that direct assumption. Of course I agree about women's standards being skyhigh, but saying that having standards is inherently "irrational" or "close-minded" is straight-up retarded.

By this principle, if you don't think very far in the future and think half-logically, there is no point for anyone to have ANY physical standard. Yet everyone does have at least some sort of standards for their future partners and that's fine. Having SOME standards is fine, having women's level of standards isn't.
 
G

ghettocel

Greycel
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Posts
60
Online
19d 17h 16m
Diocel said:
How can you call yourself a man if you're short?
speak shit like a foid
 
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
51,203
Online
275d 8m
G

ghettocel

Greycel
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Posts
60
Online
19d 17h 16m
Diocel said:
How tall are you?
5'8 , and yes, it's over. But i will not define myself based on the requirements of women
 
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Posts
2,544
Online
51d 2h 24m
But I’m literally a subhuman.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
17,718
Online
66d 19h 43m
dirtykombatcel said:
Did you seriously come on an incel forum to ask someone to PROVE why looks are of most importance? I'd spend some time gathering studies again because I had to do the same for another lowiq recently but not in the mood for it.
I think he means that just because women are more attracted to looks, doesn't mean it is the most important thing biologically.

Fearofeight said:
Ok then prove it. On a case by case basis.
Aren't looks correlated with IQ, wealth, nutrition, genetics, hormone levels, and a bunch of other stuff?
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
5,867
Online
74d 8h 46m
You're right, by calling ourself subhumans and manlets we validate the women's
"I don't like you because my biology says so"
 
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Posts
5,762
Online
155d 3h 36m
Diocel said:
How can you call yourself a man if you're short?
guns don't care about height
 
THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Snuff Artist 卐
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Posts
14,770
Online
32d 11h 5m
ADepressedVirgin said:
most people are incapable of independent thought and rely on herd mentality to condition and guide their lifestyle and beliefs to fit a narrative.

These feminists and soys are too far gone to be capable of thought beyond what they already think they know.
 
FallenPrime

FallenPrime

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Joined
Jun 9, 2020
Posts
10,457
Online
91d 20h 51m
Even incels find me ugly :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
 
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Joined
Jan 27, 2020
Posts
7,251
Online
53d 17h 23m
Amen brother crying because I’m 5’7” will get me nowhere.
Instead I grind everyday and I’m planning to fulfill my dreams here on Earth until I meet Jesus.
I said a similar thing in a post and I got a 30% for bluepill, so much negativity on this site, and people wonder why they are sad.
If it comes down to the time to ascend I’m sure you could my brother good luck
Diocel said:
How can you call yourself a man if you're short?
I have a penis
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,319
Online
59d 19h 31m
Fakecel thread, I am actually subhuman.
 
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jul 8, 2018
Posts
13,925
Online
71d 10h 47m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Women's likes = evolution and natural selection inkwell.
Men's likes = misogyny.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

This
 
Lbanez1

Lbanez1

Russiancel
-
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Posts
149
Online
2d 3m
Ugliness is disease, it is a sign of diseased body. Your genes are damaged, and that's why you're ugly, every human including you, subconciously feels that. What is considered beautiful is normal. Here's how normal human looks. if you're not looking like him, you're not normal.
 

Attachments

  • j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
D3X

D3X

i have but one purpose to cease it
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Posts
2,540
Online
76d 22h 57m
so basically remain ignorant in the face of objective reality . Yeah no :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Posts
4,052
Online
60d 6h 9m
dirtykombatcel said:
but saying that having standards is inherently "irrational" or "close-minded" is straight-up retarded.

How so? You seem to take them for granted, any fickle wish or opinion women have, you treat it like some deep ultimate judgement. You do not even question, instead if I do, you do their work for them, trying desperately to justify their opinions as truth and make me feel bad.

Women prefer white guys over asian guys, this is proven by statistics, does thst make Asian guys subhuman and genetic defects? No.

Everything is irrational until proven rationally, EVERY taste women have should be QUESTIONED, they shouldn't be able to feel free or comfortable having standards, they should be made to feel they have to justify themselves. Put them in the spotlight, question question question. If they are right they can prove and argue it, case by case.

They should feel socially inadequate for having their meme standards, they should be made to feel WRONG and be SHAMED for it, their discourse of entitlement should be completely disrupted.

Leftists, feminists use these tactics against us, WE DON'T, here we validste and reinforce female's beliefs and call it "scientific blackpill" how fuckng gay.

Copexodius Maximus said:
Aren't looks correlated with IQ, wealth, nutrition, genetics, hormone levels, and a bunch of other stuff?

I am athletic, healthy, intelligent. Irrelevant of femoids opinion on my looks.
Lbanez1 said:
Ugliness is disease, it is a sign of diseased body. Your genes are damaged, and that's why you're ugly, every human including you, subconciously feels that. What is considered beautiful is normal. Here's how normal human looks. if you're not looking like him, you're not normal.

So Asian peoole are genetic garbage, because they are picked less by women.
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Fakecel thread, I am actually subhuman.

You're a LARP
 
Last edited:
JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Posts
10,437
Online
135d 17h 14m
I never understood the people who unironically call themselves subhuman because of foids. It’s the foids fault that her standards are too high. You should be blaming them of denying you of a basic human right
 
EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Posts
6,405
Online
188d 8h 20m
Fearofeight said:
What do you seriously expect when you say "women's standards are too high"?

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

A lot of it is TAUGHT behavior through social engineering.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!
Based. I also dislike the use of the word 'subhuman' when referring to non attractive men, it's basically playing into the feminists hands.
 
Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
Joined
Oct 28, 2020
Posts
862
Online
9d 16h 49m
Attractiveness is a good indicator of health and IQ
 
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Posts
4,052
Online
60d 6h 9m
Based-nearcel said:
Attractiveness is a good indicator of health and IQ

"Attractiveness" is too vague, specify.
 
Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
Joined
Oct 28, 2020
Posts
862
Online
9d 16h 49m
Fearofeight said:
"Attractiveness" is too vague, specify.
Looks as they are described in looks theory ( symmetrical face, jawline, height, etc )
 
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
7,871
Online
118d 23h 17m
Subhuman is a fitting term for us.

  • Humans reproduce. We're ugly enough to not reproduce = subhuman
  • Humans have the qualities of looks, social skills and intellect. If you're way below average in looks and aren't above average in the other qualities = subhuman
Not saying the term subhuman objectively means anything, just that's it's a decent way to describe myself and many incels. Calling foids subhumans for being less capable than men doesn't make sense either, since they're objects meant for breeding. It's a term for men, and arguably for other races if you're a fan of race coping
 
LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
Joined
May 26, 2019
Posts
1,281
Online
21d 16h 1m
We're subhuman in the sense that society treats us that way. It's not that I consider myself or incels to be objectively "lesser" than anyone else
 
Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
Joined
May 1, 2019
Posts
10,005
Online
75d 9h 52m
Fearofeight said:
What do you seriously expect when you say "women's standards are too high"?

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

A lot of it is TAUGHT behavior through social engineering.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!

Thanks boyo :dab::dab::dab:
 
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Posts
3,790
Online
28d 11m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Saw the video, but I don't understand the lyrics JFL. Never began.
You just need to know that despite getting mlions from this band and it's'songs, the leader(bald Guy) married a single mom 5 years older than him JFL.

It's INDEED over.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
17,718
Online
66d 19h 43m
Fearofeight said:
I am athletic, healthy, intelligent. Irrelevant of femoids opinion on my looks.
It might not apply to you, but in general it's a statistical trend.
I guess it means bad genes usually come in packages.
VincentVanCock said:
You just need to know that despite getting mlions from this band and it's'songs, the leader(bald Guy) married a single mom 5 years older than him JFL.

It's INDEED over.
He is bald and has brown eyes. Never began for him
 
Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Joined
May 31, 2018
Posts
6,330
Online
56d 15h 17m
Fearofeight said:
What do you seriously expect when you say "women's standards are too high"?

By saying that you're setting an objective metric standard and affirming to them they prefer the superior options.

Instead you should say "you're close-minded" or call their standards "irrational tastes" which will force them to actually think for a good REASON WHY they think like that.

Instead of buying into their worldview and adopting their value system, QUESTION IT! DO NOT reinforce it by calling yourself "subhuman" or "manlet".

WHY should you be considered unattractive? Realistically, how do your physical features REALLY affect your PHYSICAL day-to-day life? ALWAYS ASK THIS

Does the shape of your eyelids or chin for example affect your ability to do your job? Probably not. Every taste or preference they have should be QUESTIONED! ALWAYS! And argued about, because a lot of preferences are BULLSHIT and come from Judaic influence through mass media and education.

A lot of it is TAUGHT behavior through social engineering.

Leftists KNOW it's a real thing and they are always trying to change the way they speak and use language for political purposes, but WE don't do that!
I agree. I’m tired of living in this world where getting rejected is perfectly fine because of my face. You all give women too much credit which is part of the reason their ego is through the fucking roof.
BlkPillPres @BlkPillPres thoughts?
 
Last edited:
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Posts
6,998
Online
66d 12h 41m
Appetite4Destrction said:
wow i did everything you said and i got laid! thanks a lot bro!
tell me something i dont fucking know.
you should tell these to bluepilled cucks but they wont understand anyways. violence is the only solution.
D3X said:
so basically remain ignorant in the face of objective reality . Yeah no :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Posts
1,434
Online
8d 7h 22m
JosefMengelecel said:
I never understood the people who unironically call themselves subhuman because of foids. It’s the foids fault that her standards are too high. You should be blaming them of denying you of a basic human right
I agree.
I've never considered myself a subhuman even thought they've treated me like one sometimes.

If you are really ugly, well they are trash people. i mean trash. Doesn't matter how they look, they have poison instead of blood.

I fall into this traps sometimes too. Don't call yourself sub-humans. If anything foids are sub-males, this Im sure.
 
JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Posts
10,437
Online
135d 17h 14m
Solo Disident said:
I agree.
I've never considered myself a subhuman even thought they've treated me like one sometimes.

If you are really ugly, well they are trash people. i mean trash. Doesn't matter how they look, they have poison instead of blood.

I fall into this traps sometimes too. Don't call yourself sub-humans. If anything foids are sub-males, this Im sure.
Foids are the ones who are closer to being subhumans. They don’t have any empathy or feelings and he’ll they probably don’t even feel pain. The only flaw we have is that we are ugly. That’s it
 
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Posts
3,423
Online
50d 11h 51m
You can say or think whatever you want, it will change nothing.

You will still be treated like a subhuman. You might still get respect (like I do) but you will never achieve happiness. So you are considered, for all women and a portion of the men, just a subhuman, even if you are not. But its enough people to make your life bland.
 
OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎schizophreniae transcends iq
★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2019
Posts
4,271
Online
80d 22m
watcher said:
You can say or think whatever you want, it will change nothing.

You will still be treated like a subhuman. You might still get respect (like I do) but you will never achieve happiness. So you are considered, for all women and a portion of the men, just a subhuman, even if you are not. But its enough people to make your life bland.

/thread

Why is this even pinned, it's pure bluepill
 
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Posts
3,423
Online
50d 11h 51m
I always knew I was not subhuman, but why does that even matter? Do you know who are the real subhumans? Thugs who are in prison, who point guns at other people's faces to get money. These subhuman apes who deserve a bullet in their heads have girlfriends, wives and children, and here I am.

I wish I could personally murder every single REAL SUBHUMAN who are these thugs who make other people's lives miserable but I can't. They will have more fulfilling lives than any of us will ever have.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
21,080
Online
146d 6h 9m
cope. everything about me is objectively inferior, there is no reason why it is good to have skinny wrists
 
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Posts
4,052
Online
60d 6h 9m
Copexodius Maximus said:
but in general it's a statistical trend.
I guess it means bad genes usually come in packages.

You are talking about genetic syndromes, which 99% of people here don't have. People here are just facially unaesthetic or short, it's not that hard to end up that way and it's not 100% genes
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top