Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you rather be cheated on and know getting divorced, or stay together while she cheats but you remain ignornant?

Options

• Get cheated on but you know, get divorce raped and live alone forever

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Get cheated on but you never know, wife is somehow always happy, and you lose nothing

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I mean you cant say obviously choice 1 cause in choice 2 you dont really know anything plus you get to keep your assets

1st, since I could change how the assets would be divided before divorcing

Did the first option seriously state that i would be raped?

I mean you cant say obviously choice 1 cause in choice 2 you dont really know anything plus you get to keep your assets
Id try to get proof she committed adultery to prevent her from getting my stuff

at first glance, the answer seems obvious. but then think about it. you really wanna spend the rest of your life alone and broke cuz she divorce raped you? maybe sometimes ignorance is bliss. i don't know.

With the second option, will you NEVER EVER find out at all?

With the second option, will you NEVER EVER find out at all?
Yeah never at all. I kinda think this is related to blackpill/bluepill where you wish it was best to remain ignorant then maybe you can go about living a happy life unaware of the problems you have. You cant stress about problema you dont know exist

Yeah never at all. I kinda think this is related to blackpill/bluepill where you wish it was best to remain ignorant then maybe you can go about living a happy life unaware of the problems you have. You cant stress about problema you dont know exist
If this is also without the paranoia involved then yeah, maybe, the second option, not like this will happen though, regardless so a matter of ‘would’ is irreverent before anyone judges me on this.

I could also just KILL her. :feelsLSD:

ignorance is bliss

I rather she dies a horrible death.

I’m not even going to vote on this bullshit you giving us two fucked up options. Would you rather have a disease and know it can’t be cured so you expect death? Or would you rather not know you have a disease and then just suddenly die

Honor is more important than money. As a last resort, you can kill the bitch.
caring about "honor" as an incel is extremely pointless and stupid

Better to stay incel than get cucked.

Just cheat back bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back