Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel would you fight a prime Mike Tyson in order to defend your waifu?

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
lets say you and your waifu are taking a nice afternoon stroll in a park like this.

Cla8csHUkAAEx2R

when all of a sudden 20 year old mike tyson walks by,slaps her ass and gives you this dirty look

Exjw428y7o791

what would you do ? are you willing to fight for your waifu's honor? or are you gonna walk away and call the police like a little soycuck:soy:.
Also your waifu is gonna leave you and get addicted to Tyson's BBC if you don't fight.

I'd just dome that roid monkey in the head with a round of .45 ACP. Le muscles don't stop bullets.

He would literally kill me. Blunt force trauma to the face, hematoma in the brain.

she belongs to the streets!

I would throw a banana at him

I'd just dome that roid monkey in the head with a round of .45 ACP. Le muscles don't stop bullets.
What would happen if he dodged them like a fucking ninja :feelswhere:

but what would you do if instead of Mike Tyson what if it was some random 10/10 chad or twink? I would knock both hard though.

tough question. I want to defend my precious toilet but I also don't want brain damage. If I don't do anything I lose my toilet and dignity, if I fight I'll retain my dignity and toilet but with blunt trauma

The only way around this is to prepare ahead of time:
1. Have a gun
2. Have muscles
3. Know how to fight

Imagine risking death or murder to defend the honor of a cartoon character.

no because its not worth dying over a pillow

I'd shoot him with my ak in video game.
armed machine gun GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back