Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you feel better about being short if it turned out that all tallfags had shorter lifespans and constant arthritis?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★
Just curious, in an alternate reality where being tall fucks your body

kek, they actually do have shorter lifespans and higher probability of cancer (cos IGF1), not mentioning spine issues cos that's obvious
too lazy to search for the proper studies now but that's not a very controversial fact, pretty much everyone agrees if you google it

Whats with all the height posts, is this manlets.is today? :/
anyway they live with higher quality of life so not really

Only if the pain is so bad that it stops them from having sex.

Better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep.

It doesn't affect me, I dont gain nothing from it, why would I want it?

kek, they actually do have shorter lifespans and higher probability of cancer (cos IGF1), not mentioning spine issues cos that's obvious
too lazy to search for the proper studies now but that's not a very controversial fact, pretty much everyone agrees if you google it
That applies to 7ft+ gigatallfags, no?

No. I would even risk those conditions to be tall; I was over 5'11 barefoot last time I checked.

Besides being considered too tall at a certain height like 6'5+ to 6'9+ depending on your location, you pretty much have no major negatives but positives as a guy.

Last edited:
Whats with all the height posts, is this manlets.is today? :/
anyway they live with higher quality of life so not really
Height = everything

No. I would even risk those conditions to be tall; I was over 5'11 barefoot last time I checked.

Besides being considered too tall at a certain height like 6'5+ to 6'9+ depending on your location, you pretty much have no major negatives but positives as a guy.
Nigga that's plenty of height, I'm nearly 5'10 barefoot, I'd kill for an extra inch or two.

Not really, in my case, my dad is 5'11; I believed my half-brother was around 6'2. My cousin is 6'1. A half-aunt that is around 6'1. I do want mog, man. Hopefully, I do since my family side said growing until 25 happened to them.
I am kind of tired to see a few guys taller than me when I am going or just the occasional woman that is 6'1+.

I hope you grow too since it's feasible for men past 20.

Not really, in my case, my dad is 5'11; I believed my half-brother was around 6'2. My cousin is 6'1. A half-aunt that is around 6'1. I do want mog, man. Hopefully, I do since my family side said growing until 25 happened to them.
I am kind of tired to see a few guys taller than me when I am going or just the occasional woman that is 6'1+.

I hope you grow too since it's feasible for men past 20.
Oh ok, my Dads a manlet so I'm very fucking lucky to be the height I am.

6'6+ guys (yes, I'm including 6'5 and under in "manlets") may have shorter lifespans but they live a much better life than us. :feelswhat:

I am happy to learn about their cancer risk, but they will go smiling into the graves while we live on bitter and alone. :cryfeels:

this, i am fine with my height because of this. can also be acrobatic easier

Just curious, in an alternate reality where being tall fucks your body

No.

I'd much prefer to live a privileged, more fulfilling life than a longer, torturous one.