Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a framecel Is my death sentence

Pretty much
the framepill is the third most brutal pill after face and height since the feeling of emasculation has to be the worst shit to ever feel

Every time I see my hands or wrists I am filled with a deep disappointment and embarrassment

I remember sitting there and thinking that I could never have that confidence
I don't get to feel like this I have to live life Like a mouse

All of my dreams in life have been destroyed by my shitty fucking genes
I dont see anyway I could ever cope with this
Everyday I have to get mogged constantly in everything But especially In height and frame
Being a framecel has genuinely fucked up my mental state and most of my insecurity in life comes from this as you can tell

I couldn’t have said this any better.
My personality and by extension my entire life has been harshly dictated by my subhuman fucking frame and genetics. My own mother wristmogs me FFS.
Everyday I walk into the gym, I look in the mirror and I see a retard wasting time and effort chasing a goal that fate has banished him from ever achieving.

Its not even just the emasculation but the
Bullying and mocking you get from it to
And also lacking the respect that a normal man gets that makes it brutal

Most people that have a small frame tend to be short too like me so it compounds into the worst life experience you can have

Height and frame pill were probably some of the main flaws that Made ER do what He did
Alongside dickpill too obviously
the framepill is the third most brutal pill after face and height since the feeling of emasculation has to be the worst shit to ever feel

Last edited:
You can get away with a below average frame if you are pretty boy (which i assume you arent)
Be a faggot that gets pounded by Tyrone theory

I couldn’t have said this any better.
My personality and by extension my entire life has been harshly dictated by my subhuman fucking frame and genetics. My own mother wristmogs me FFS.
Everyday I walk into the gym, I look in the mirror and I see a retard wasting time and effort chasing a goal that fate has banished him from ever achieving.

My mum wrist mogs me too :feelskek:
How could you ever feel like a man when everyone you see mogs you in the most male dimorphic traits including fucking women
My genes are just fucking terrible there is no way I can succeed in anything or be happy with these genes

What is your wrist measurement mine is genuinely around 5.8 or maybe 6 if im “lucky”

Its not even just the emasculation but the
Bullying and mocking you get from it to
And also lacking the respect that a normal man gets that makes it brutal

Most people that have a small frame tend to be short too like me so it compounds into the worst life experience you can have

Height and frame pill were probably some of the main flaws that Made ER do what He did
Alongside dickpill too obviously
dont wanna dwell on it much but thats actually brutal having to live with it must suck man, i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt a main factor in ER's actions since its just that atrocious

you too man
Its a brutal life being a short framecel
I hate it more than anything I’m glad I got on this forum brocels are the only relatable people around

I hate it more than anything I’m glad I got on this forum brocels are the only relatable people around
What makes life with any of these flaws worse is that you barely find anyone you can speak to about it irl or anyone who is similar

I dont know anyone irl who is like me this is the only place I can find somewhat relatable people

What makes life with any of these flaws worse is that you barely find anyone you can speak to about it irl or anyone who is similar

I dont know anyone irl who is like me this is the only place I can find somewhat relatable people
Real. I know I won’t be able to find someone relatable in person but online friends have a diff bond then irl friends I’ve noticed

You can get away with a below average frame if you are pretty boy (which i assume you arent)
I'm a ethnic ogre while being 5'7 and having a shitty frame. At least i can cope with 4 inch elevator shoes that I wear whenever I go out.