Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being 4'11 is absolutely brutal

5’5 and fucking 4’8

What the fuck were they thinking this is pretty much prolonged child abuse

1 inch shorter than me. I wonder if being white and that height is different to brown in certain ways. It would be more surprising to people, that's for sure. More of a genetic anomaly than say a turbomanlet curry, rice or latino.
Fucking brutal
how do you cope man??

Fucking brutal
how do you cope man??
I just acknowledge that relationships/love/sex is not for genetic trash like me but that there are other aspects of life worth living for.

I’m 5’6 or 5’7 (too nervous to measure myself nowadays I get ultra suifuel from doing it) and close to killing myself but if I was stuck 4’11 I’d have ended it long ago
I'm the same way. Idk if I'm 5'6 or 5'7. Don't really wanna know tbh. I'm coping with being 5'7 in my head. If I was 4'11, I'd be gnome maxxing in the woods eating berries and trapping squirrels or something. I would completely check out of society, as I'm too pussy to kms

I just acknowledge that relationships/love/sex is not for genetic trash like me but that there are other aspects of life worth living for.
What do you live for??

Ive pretty much given up on relationships for the most part since its not realistic for me but Im still young so Obviously there Is still apart of me that wants it despite knowing it isn't possible

But I feel like I was able to cope with not getting a relationship or sex alot better then most people
Most other people get caught up on that and cant cope with it even when they have other things going for them in life

What I cant cope with is that All the other things Ive wanted in life haven't been possible either and it just feels like I have nothing worth living for since I have been given a disadvantage in most things in life

I cant even imagine how you must feel about your situation but Im interested in how you have been able to cope

What do you live for??

Ive pretty much given up on relationships for the most part since its not realistic for me but Im still young so Obviously there Is still apart of me that wants it despite knowing it isn't possible

But I feel like I was able to cope with not getting a relationship or sex alot better then most people
Most other people get caught up on that and cant cope with it even when they have other things going for them in life

What I cant cope with is that All the other things Ive wanted in life haven't been possible either and it just feels like I have nothing worth living for since I have been given a disadvantage in most things in life

I cant even imagine how you must feel about your situation but Im interested in how you have been able to cope
He has the ultimate curry coping gene like every curry (including me) has

I'm the same way. Idk if I'm 5'6 or 5'7. Don't really wanna know tbh. I'm coping with being 5'7 in my head. If I was 4'11, I'd be gnome maxxing in the woods eating berries and trapping squirrels or something. I would completely check out of society, as I'm too pussy to kms
56A1B598 B3E4 4804 865D 62F0160C0623

At the very least, his parents could've given him HGH.

That's just beyond even never began. The only options are being permanently looking like a kid or lotrdwarfmaxing to have a 1 in a trillion percentage of a chance.

Is this even possible without GH deficiency? Shortest man I've ever seen irl is like 5'4 maaaaybe.
Being 4'11 would be actual suifuel.

I mean hes in no other Position than most of us.

Except he has a degree and 2+ friends.

This dude moggs like 90% of the forum just for that.

Jesus thats like the shortest foid I would want to fuck and also swing around me like a nunchuck.

People are brutal in this hell hole to short people. They don't consider them humans if they are adult and this short.

U are treated better than 5'4 guy most likely, cuz u are in midget categorie people are lot more sympathetic with you
Good joke my friend. My whole life I have been bullied. Being bullied to such an extent that I had to drop out from high school.

People feed on the weak to feel stronger and good about themselves

Good joke my friend. My whole life I have been bullied. Being bullied to such an extent that I had to drop out from high school.
Damn that's truly brutal, guess the mog never ends, u are mentally at least 100 times stronger than 90% of the forum i would say, how can u coPE is beyond me

Damn that's truly brutal, guess the mog never ends, u are mentally at least 100 times stronger than 90% of the forum i would say, how can u coPE is beyond me

Yes mate I am in hell

Last edited:
trust bros, he can find his inner light and he'll be drowning :lul: