Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you cryogenically freeze yourself? If so, for how long?

Would you cryogenically freeze yourself? If so, for how long?

• Yes, 50-100 years

• Yes, 101-500 years

• Yes, 501-1000 years

• Yes, indefinitely or until my pod gets destroyed

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Okay so let's say freezing yourself doesn't kill you and that being revived sometime in the near or distant future will be possible, without the apocalypse ever happening. There are many reasons for wanting to do this. Affordable cosmetic surgery, genetic engineering, cool cybernetic augmentations, highly advanced life-like sex bots, possible contact established with ayylmaos, etc... Would you do it?

Why not. I have no family left, no friends.

Female standards in the future will be even higher than now, so if you're 4/10 now you'll be 2/10 in the future and the supposedly affordable cosmetic surgery will only bring you back at 4/10 like you were in the past. Genetic engineering will also benefit females to enhance their SMV, so Sexbots are the only reason tbh.

Affordable cosmetic surgery, genetic engineering, cool cybernetic augmentations, highly advanced life-like sex bots, possible contact established with ayylmaos, etc... Would you do it?
Pretty optimistic

i want to wake up to tentacle hair alien foids sucking my dick

500,000 years

Yes a lot of years just to see what's going on in the future

I would rape future foids then kill myself

it must be nice to have the self-esteem to crygenically freeze yourself. I just wanna die.

No one wants to be with me now, and i doubt they`ll want me in a 100 years.

50-100 years. Hopefully by then they invent fully immersive VR and I can experience life as chad, ideally forgetting everything of who I was before.

The future chads will probably be at least 2 meter tall, ripped as much as peak Arnold Schwarzenegger, all with hunter eyes and of course wide robust jaws.
I don't wanna get mogged by 99.9% of human population
So no it is already over enough

500 years, to see if it already exists genetic engineering.

I’d rather go back in time

No, there's no point

Yes I would definitely. Maybe us incels may finally be accepted like LGBTQ people so involuntary celibacy is no longer a thing.

Enough to live in an age where love exists towards ugly men

Imagine waking up in 500 years to get Gigamogged by genetically engineered Superhumans.
JFL you will be put in an exhibit in the zoo

Picking max option because by then I would hope there are some really good copes. Maybe ill get a harem of 10 blonde 10/10 stacys like all men in society get in this time? or maybe I wake up to a shithole. Worth the try ngl.

Knowing my luck I would wake in a time where every male is chad due to preimplantations diagnostics etc. , while society has stopped any research how to help adult incels, because it's no longer an issue. The further you go the more of a double edged sword it becomes. I would still go for option three for maximally increassd life quality though and also just hope the corporate shareholder elite didn't fully take over the governments.

Then you wake up after hundreds of years and everyone is a 2 meters tall blonde and blue-eyed gigachad because of eugenics. Kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back