Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you kill yourself? (comprehensive list of methods)

• Thread starter Jew Goy Lab Rat
  • Start date

Preferred method (assuming you get 1000$ budget for supplies/travel and 1 month prep)

• Total voters
Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
Assuming no othER choice.
Most methods have some merit and can be very effective if done correctly, most failures are human error.
Low success rate is caused by attention whoring (including meme method choice), just look at this graph
200012 Suicide methods in order of lethality   variable width bar chart

This is a list of all methods i could find, i wont go much into success rate and suffering if its obvious.

Gun/explosive
-main drawback is that it requires a gun, preferably shotgun
-if survived its the most brutal

Drowning
-most normie setups seem very gimmicky, with shit like passing out in a bowl or tub using breathing methods or drugs
-using heavy objects like backpacks filled with scrap metal, sand and gravel, or even weighted vests to make sure you drown and just jumping into a deep enough body of water seems guaranteed success to me

Hanging/strangulation
-can be pretty brutal and drawn out if you do it incorrectly but if you make sure it chokes you unconscious in a couple of seconds its game over
-the low success rate is chinks using door knobs and closet doors and shit with shitty rope replacement
-theres also ways to stop blood flow like this https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Gas inhalation
-most elegant method if you have all the equipment, but most people try dumb shit like plastic bag over head or car exhaust

Jump from height
-huge variance depending on whether you land on head/shoulders or not
-really depends on what height you have access to, and obviously dont try on water its a meme
-correct execution of the jump is crucial
-you could also use something to weigh down your head
-cliffs are a good option for making it look accidental

Suicide by cop
-most retarded method possible,only reason to do it is if youre about to be arrested and have no other option or you want to be some kind of martyr

Moving object
1.You driving
-best method for making it look like an accident, looks fun too
-problem is you need a car that can go fast, it would be ideal to rent out a good bike but that puts suspicion into it being an accident.
-if you can fly a plane this might be the best method
-biggest downside is how expensive it is
2.Getting hit
-mostly a meme if youre jumping in front of a car or bus, but can work if youre jumping off an overpass
-best option is decapitation using a train, one of the best methods in general
3.Industrial machinery
-shit like a hydraulic press, mostly used to farm life insurance for your family

Poisoning
1.Drug OD

-another one you could frame as an accident
-probably peaceful depending on what you take
2.Other substance
-poisons like cyanide are pretty hard to get so its mostly done with random pesticides (rat posion works best) or shit like sodium nitrite which gets memed as god tier method on forums but in reality takes days of preperation and hours to kill you
-poisonous plants are very easy to forage though but i havent seen a lot of info of people doing this, also a possibility of making it look like an accident

Cutting/stabbing
-absolute attention whore meme
-ironically its actually pretty effective when done properly (just read accounts of executions through history like seneca) , thats why its so common amongst doctors

Self immolation
-they say your nerves burn away so fast you barely feel pain, and it is basically guaranteed death if you use enough fuel
-also looks cool as fuck
View: https://youtu.be/OxrBik16Hzg?si=9FeR-XJkoQojwN2w

-one of the best for attention whoring methods, along with shit like getting on a bridge pylon or roof and fucking with police for hours

Starvation,dehydration, holding breath
-mostly memes done by monks, impossible to do unless youre socially isolated
-best way to willpower mog 8 billion people -if you think its possible to suicide by breath hold both diogenes and zeno reportedly did it , and this random woman https://www.nytimes.com/1983/10/27/us/suicide-by-breath-holding.html

Hypothermia/hyperthermia
-obviously relies on what climate youre currently in, but its extremely underrated, also could be staged as accident like getting lost in woods
-you could just go outside anywhere where theres no people and just take off your clothes and if its cold enough you will become numb in minutes, shortly pass out and die. You could even use an icy lake.
-on the other side if you have access to a desert or hot spring you could boil/dehydrate yourself alive, probably much more painful

Electrocution
-only worth it if you know what youre doing and have the equipment

Animals/diseases
-people have intentionally jumped into bear/tiger enclosures to get mauled, if done in nature could be staged as accident. obviously extremely painful. Predators work best since they go for the neck but youd probably need to travel to find one
-as for diseases its super fringe but i added it for completions sake, mostly applies to homeless people not treating infections or people giving up vs cancer and such. Its very hard to find truly dangerous diseases unless you go to turd world or get cocktail of stds

What stands out to me is the lack of combining methods ("complex suicide"), its relatively rare (mostly done if the first method fails) and i never see anyone mention it.
For example if youre going to shoot yourself i dont see why you wouldn't do it on the edge of a building/bridge so you fall down as well making survival near impossible (or in a moving car). And on top of that you could take a lethal dose of drugs a minute before doing that, even things like anticoagulants to bleed out which ive never heard anyone mention even though it synergizes with half the other methods.
If you just look at the listed methods most of them can be combined with at least one other method.

Gas inhalation seems the most peaceful to me

Anything Besides gun or jump is not smart cause You have a chance of failing And extreme Pain will be felt if you alive after getting smacked by a car
also hanging is extremely painful up until you blackout

gas is retarded Unless your a jew then its deserved

not considering suicide until i see a 100 percent fail proof method.

Anything Besides gun or jump is not smart cause You have a chance of failing And extreme Pain will be felt if you alive after getting smacked by a car

Do you actually think youd survive a train going over your neck?
Sure the success rate for trains isnt 100% but thats because of cow catchers bouncing people off and shit like that. If you actually plan shit out its impossible to fail

Carbon monoxide poisoning

Gun, quick and effecient.

Gas inhalation seems the most peaceful to me
which one? the low success rate is what bothers me the most, although that doesn't really mean anything if you do it right

which one? the low success rate is what bothers me the most, although that doesn't really mean anything if you do it right
The good ol' car in closed garage with open Doors and engine running

All I need is a gun.

Sure the success rate for trains isnt 100% but thats because of cow catchers bouncing people off and shit like that. If you actually plan shit out its impossible to fail
No. I said cars No one survives a train hit unless its a steam train and it somehow knocked you off the track instead of going over you

theres always a chance you could fail. the universe is random boyo.

Mufflers and cat converters are why this barely works anymore. Old cars were straight piped and let all the fumes out

Assuming no othER choice.
Most methods have some merit and can be very effective if done correctly, most failures are human error.
Low success rate is caused by attention whoring (including meme method choice), just look at this graph
View attachment 1056784

This is a list of all methods i could find, i wont go much into success rate and suffering if its obvious.

Gun/explosive
-main drawback is that it requires a gun, preferably shotgun
-if survived its the most brutal

Drowning
-most normie setups seem very gimmicky, with shit like passing out in a bowl or tub using breathing methods or drugs
-using heavy objects like backpacks filled with scrap metal, sand and gravel, or even weighted vests to make sure you drown and just jumping into a deep enough body of water seems guaranteed success to me

Hanging/strangulation
-can be pretty brutal and drawn out if you do it incorrectly but if you make sure it chokes you unconscious in a couple of seconds its game over
-the low success rate is chinks using door knobs and closet doors and shit with shitty rope replacement
-theres also ways to stop blood flow like this https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/

Gas inhalation
-most elegant method if you have all the equipment, but most people try dumb shit like plastic bag over head or car exhaust

Jump from height
-huge variance depending on whether you land on head/shoulders or not
-really depends on what height you have access to, and obviously dont try on water its a meme
-correct execution of the jump is crucial
-you could also use something to weigh down your head
-cliffs are a good option for making it look accidental

Suicide by cop
-most retarded method possible,only reason to do it is if youre about to be arrested and have no other option or you want to be some kind of martyr

Moving object
1.You driving
-best method for making it look like an accident, looks fun too
-problem is you need a car that can go fast, it would be ideal to rent out a good bike but that puts suspicion into it being an accident.
-if you can fly a plane this might be the best method
-biggest downside is how expensive it is
2.Getting hit
-mostly a meme if youre jumping in front of a car or bus, but can work if youre jumping off an overpass
-best option is decapitation using a train, one of the best methods in general
3.Industrial machinery
-shit like a hydraulic press, mostly used to farm life insurance for your family

Poisoning
1.Drug OD

-another one you could frame as an accident
-probably peaceful depending on what you take
2.Other substance
-poisons like cyanide are pretty hard to get so its mostly done with random pesticides (rat posion works best) or shit like sodium nitrite which gets memed as god tier method on forums but in reality takes days of preperation and hours to kill you
-poisonous plants are very easy to forage though but i havent seen a lot of info of people doing this, also a possibility of making it look like an accident

Cutting/stabbing
-absolute attention whore meme
-ironically its actually pretty effective when done properly (just read accounts of executions through history like seneca) , thats why its so common amongst doctors

Self immolation
-they say your nerves burn away so fast you barely feel pain, and it is basically guaranteed death if you use enough fuel
-also looks cool as fuck
View: https://youtu.be/OxrBik16Hzg?si=9FeR-XJkoQojwN2w

-one of the best for attention whoring methods, along with shit like getting on a bridge pylon or roof and fucking with police for hours

Starvation,dehydration, holding breath
-mostly memes done by monks, impossible to do unless youre socially isolated
-best way to willpower mog 8 billion people -if you think its possible to suicide by breath hold both diogenes and zeno reportedly did it , and this random woman https://www.nytimes.com/1983/10/27/us/suicide-by-breath-holding.html

Hypothermia/hyperthermia
-obviously relies on what climate youre currently in, but its extremely underrated, also could be staged as accident like getting lost in woods
-you could just go outside anywhere where theres no people and just take off your clothes and if its cold enough you will become numb in minutes, shortly pass out and die. You could even use an icy lake.
-on the other side if you have access to a desert or hot spring you could boil/dehydrate yourself alive, probably much more painful

Electrocution
-only worth it if you know what youre doing and have the equipment

Animals/diseases
-people have intentionally jumped into bear/tiger enclosures to get mauled, if done in nature could be staged as accident. obviously extremely painful. Predators work best since they go for the neck but youd probably need to travel to find one
-as for diseases its super fringe but i added it for completions sake, mostly applies to homeless people not treating infections or people giving up vs cancer and such. Its very hard to find truly dangerous diseases unless you go to turd world or get cocktail of stds

What stands out to me is the lack of combining methods ("complex suicide"), its relatively rare (mostly done if the first method fails) and i never see anyone mention it.
For example if youre going to shoot yourself i dont see why you wouldn't do it on the edge of a building/bridge so you fall down as well making survival near impossible (or in a moving car). And on top of that you could take a lethal dose of drugs a minute before doing that, even things like anticoagulants to bleed out which ive never heard anyone mention even though it synergizes with half the other methods.
If you just look at the listed methods most of them can be combined with at least one other method.

Drug overdose

Mufflers and cat converters are why this barely works anymore. Old cars were straight piped and let all the fumes out
this is a very big flaw in the method imo, id never do it unless i also shot myself
also i wonder if this method would be more common if everyone had a garage and car

go to new york city on new years eve, take a shotgun and blow my head open in front of everyone when the ball drops

-they say your nerves burn away so fast you barely feel pain
Ah shit man, they promised me it wouldn't hurt that bad man, how could they just lie about something like that ?
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

theres always a chance you could fail. the universe is random boyo.
in general yes but its either 100% death or 100% survival if something prevents you from getting your head under the wheels
in no scenario would you get hurt and also survive, unless someone shoots you to stop you from getting to the tracks
Also no force in the universe will make your body magically float with 30kg of weight strapped onto it, only way to survive is not getting to the final step of the plan

Gunshot or gas inhalation.

Not going out in a blaze of glory (in cod warzone) is cucked.

Don't think I could talk about how I would want to kill myself (which I don't plan to ever do) without going against my "don't post anything you couldn't defend in court" policy. The decision to kill yourself frees you for once in your life from all the considerations about your long-term safety and well-being, from any fear of repercussions by other people in any way. It seems wasteful to not make anything out of such freedom at the very end. I can understand that in the state of mind in which you need to be in to kill yourself you might not be able to meaningfully enjoy anything you did no matter what, but still.

Not going out in a blaze of glory (in cod warzone) is cucked.
ovERrated in general tbh, very few people manage to make any impact, it just comes down to self indulgence which you couldve done more of while alive
just look at this fucker, he killed as many people as a 911 hijacker on average yet nobody cares

Hanging because I can close the door around my leather belt and it won't budge :)

I think burning is fucking painful

ovERrated in general tbh, very few people manage to make any impact, it just comes down to self indulgence which you couldve done more of while alive
just look at this fucker, he killed as many people as a 911 hijacker on average yet nobody cares
High ranking officials/WEF/lgbtroons or a bunch of borer hoppers in gmod would give you a high you will never replicate.

Euthanasia once that becomes available for mental illnesses, but I'll use a gun if I get rejected.
As of March 17, 2021, persons who wish to receive MAID must meet the following eligibility criteria:

• be 18 years of age or older and have decision-making capacity
  • be eligible for publicly funded health care services
  • make a voluntary request that is not the result of external pressure
  • give informed consent to receive MAID, meaning that the person has consented to receiving MAID after they have received all information needed to make this decision
  • have a serious and incurable illness, disease or disability (excluding a mental illness until March 17, 2024)
  • be in an advanced state of irreversible decline in capability
  • have enduring and intolerable physical or psychological suffering that cannot be alleviated under conditions the person considers acceptable

Eligibility for persons suffering from mental illness​

In 2021, it was determined that persons whose only medical condition is a mental illness, and who otherwise meet all eligibility criteria, would not be eligible for MAID for two years—until March 17, 2023. This includes medical conditions that are primarily treated within the domain of psychiatry, such as depression and personality disorders. It does not include neurocognitive and neurodevelopmental disorders, or other conditions that may affect cognitive abilities.
But they have proposed a law to delay this until 2027, so I might just have to use a gun.
On February 1, 2024, the Government of Canada introduced legislation that proposes an extension, until March 17, 2027, to the temporary exclusion of eligibility in circumstances where a person's sole underlying medical condition is a mental illness. The proposed legislation is now before Parliament.

Unless this Bill is passed by Parliament and receives Royal Assent, the temporary exclusion will be repealed on March 17, 2024.

cut my throat with a very sharp knife or hanging

Death by oldage. decomposing at my own room. If i had hard and struggling life, i wont definitely roped, going for walks((copes))

Partial hanging or inert gas.

Suicide is too difficult. Literally every method requires an extreme level of discomfort & preparation. The only fool proof method (I won't mention it) requires stomach churning discomfort before you die. I've tried to drug overdose before on serious opiods but I still survived.

Shotgun in the mouth with buckshot

To be honest, state-mandated suicide would be like society having the last laugh. I couldn't bring myself to do it out of spite.

Hanging or gas. Too hard to get a gun in my fucking backwards country.

Shotgun aimed at the brain stem through the mouth is almost 100% guaranteed to kill you. And it's quick so your brain won't have time to go into crazy halluzinations. When you're halluzinating a few minutes can feel like an extremely long time.

Unfortunately guns are almost illegal here (most restrictive gun laws in Europe probably), but I would make a spectacle of my death or I would take a hERd of souls with mine with some othER way.