Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would u fuk her fat tiddies (boobjob) or not

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/X5WW3Csl_lU

Yeah would u do it or not incel. Paizuri maby

I think a lot of :incel: and :horror:s would be scared of a :foidSoy: like that even if she let them suck her tiddies cus incels are nervous even around normal femalos let alone crazy homicidal ones like that

Fuck yeah man. I love me some fat tiddies. Titsexuals ww@?

I haven't seen this anime, the animation is good. Looks like JJK

Yes I would.

Fuck yeah dude. Shit, if there was ever a zombie apocalypse, you wanna know what I'd be doing? Groping big titty zombies that's what

Cucks who voted yes want their dicks to get bitten off

I see you're back to your simping ways

I see you're back to your simping ways
Negro please… Didnt anybody tell you this was a All White Party?:feelshaha::feelshaha: SOMEBODY GET THIS JIGGABOO AWAY FROM ME:feelswhat:

I couldn't watch the entire clip. Jesus Christ who writes this shit.
To be fair, you need to have a very high IQ to understand Toaru. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Accelerator’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Toaru truly ARE idiots. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kazuma Kamachi’s genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Misaka Mikoto tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

yes, but tbh her robot voice is much more of a turn on than her boobs. Brutal weird fetish pill

How. It's just a cartoon

25531.jpg

God I hate that anime. Toaru majutsu no indekkusu. I remember when I first read the plot of the anime I was super excited to watch it. I like the whole plot of having an entire city just for spers and whatnot. But then I watched the two seasons and it was horrible, I can't remember a single good thing about it. Well with the possible exception of the waifu, Misaka was her name? I believe she might have been the only thing I liked about that anime. Then I tried watching the other anime, the one centered around Misaka, I believe it was called toaru kagaku no rerugan, and I couldn't even finish it. Having a good waifu is not enough to make an anime worth watching.

yes, but bj must hurt looking at those teeths.

25531.jpg

God I hate that anime. Toaru majutsu no indekkusu. I remember when I first read the plot of the anime I was super excited to watch it. I like the whole plot of having an entire city just for spers and whatnot. But then I watched the two seasons and it was horrible, I can't remember a single good thing about it. Well with the possible exception of the waifu, Misaka was her name? I believe she might have been the only thing I liked about that anime. Then I tried watching the other anime, the one centered around Misaka, I believe it was called toaru kagaku no rerugan, and I couldn't even finish it. Having a good waifu is not enough to make an anime worth watching.
Toaru has good concepts, world building and character dynamics but the execution sometimes leaves room for improvement. The author has a sort of ad hoc writing style where he’s basically writing all day and just jots down whatever idea/aesthetic/vibe he’s feeling in that moment. As a result, he expands on some of his ideas to an autistic esoteric degree while other interesting concepts end up being a footnote because the author forgot about them or didn’t care to do anything with it; and there’s not much consistency in that regard. This is also why the overall tone and setting ranges anywhere from “pervy high school romance” to “apocalyptic SCP containment breach”. There’s also the obvious issue of lazily done tropes and fanservice which are tangentially related to this. The index anime is also widely considered a mediocre adaptation of the source material, so that probably contributes here.

The thing with Railgun is the author’s creative vision for it ended up changing a lot from how it started off. The premise was originally “spinoff about a cute marketable waifu that fans like” so it was very low stakes, fanservicey and slice of life in the beginning. Season 1 is an adaptation of these early chapters + filler so that’s the overall vibe there. It actually ended up being a lot more well received and commercially successful than the main series though and at that point they decided to take it seriously as it’s own thing.

Railgun Season 2 is definitely the peak of Toaru anime adaptations, the whole arc is very high stakes and engaging. It expands a lot on the protagonist’s character and her personal frame of reference in this world, along with her relationships with the people around her. The events that unfold throughout the arc are very consequential and significant to her on a personal level and I think it does a good job of making you care about what’s happening. It’s definitely a step up from the content of the first season in a narrative sense. The animation and production quality is really good too, a major step up from the adaptations prior to that. I would definitely recommend watching at least the first 16 episodes (the remaining 8 are filler and skippable) at some point if you had some baseline interest in the series but didn’t like the execution.

Last edited:
Yes, but would not feel enough because i have no frenulum

I couldn't watch the entire clip. Jesus Christ who writes this shit.
lol actual immature pathetic faggots like OP ,it goes for the homosexuals and immature degenerates like anime faggots

I need to watch this anime

Toaru has good concepts, world building and character dynamics but the execution sometimes leaves room for improvement. The author has a sort of ad hoc writing style where he’s basically writing all day and just jots down whatever idea/aesthetic/vibe he’s feeling in that moment. As a result, he expands on some of his ideas to an autistic esoteric degree while other interesting concepts end up being a footnote because the author forgot about them or didn’t care to do anything with it; and there’s not much consistency in that regard. This is also why the overall tone and setting ranges anywhere from “pervy high school romance” to “apocalyptic SCP containment breach”. There’s also the obvious issue of lazily done tropes and fanservice which are tangentially related to this. The index anime is also widely considered a mediocre adaptation of the source material, so that probably contributes here.

The thing with Railgun is the author’s creative vision for it ended up changing a lot from how it started off. The premise was originally “spinoff about a cute marketable waifu that fans like” so it was very low stakes, fanservicey and slice of life in the beginning. Season 1 is an adaptation of these early chapters + filler so that’s the overall vibe there. It actually ended up being a lot more well received and commercially successful than the main series though and at that point they decided to take it seriously as it’s own thing.

Railgun Season 2 is definitely the peak of Toaru anime adaptations, the whole arc is very high stakes and engaging. It expands a lot on the protagonist’s character and her personal frame of reference in this world, along with her relationships with the people around her. The events that unfold throughout the arc are very consequential and significant to her on a personal level and I think it does a good job of making you care about what’s happening. It’s definitely a step up from the content of the first season in a narrative sense. The animation and production quality is really good too, a major step up from the adaptations prior to that. I would definitely recommend watching at least the first 16 episodes (the remaining 8 are filler and skippable) at some point if you had some baseline interest in the series but didn’t like the execution.
tbh

Nope, I stand for flat chest supremacy

Anime should be forbidden.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESS YES YES

what about Railgun T

what about Railgun T
Its goodlos

The content itself isn’t as epic and iconic as what was covered in Railgun S but its still good and in terms of production quality it’s the most modern and good adaptation of the series so far

Its goodlos

The content itself isn’t as epic and iconic as what was covered in Railgun S but its still good and in terms of production quality it’s the most modern and good adaptation of the series so far
idk, i'm not done watching everything but to me it feels like some of the recent revivals kinda lack energy, like Railgun T and Strike Witches Road to Berlin, it starts as soon as the OP, and continues from there, another thing is the content being more tame and less horny which is cringe since this was often actually an iconic element