Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel Trait: A foid straight up rejected me to not talk to her when I was approaching her

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Officer
★★★★
I don’t even like mestizo foids, :lasereyes::mask: but anyway even though I hate Latina foids I still wanted to approach a few of them today and see if they’ll be as bitchy as back in the U.S.A to make a comparison with American foids :feelswhere:and especially because of my dad telling me of how amazing Colombian and Venezuelan foids are :feelshehe::feelswhere: So, today like a typical normie or Incel, they’re either just indifferent which already pisses me off :rolleyes::lasereyes::feels:

Because I already wish or I’ll hope someday in the future I will be a celebrity of some kind just to get some attention from people you know, but anyway, from my whole experience today, I straight up approached and winked at a foid, ;):incel::foidSoy::p she just responded with an indifferent cold respond of thank you and just passed by me. I was playing a game on my phone, so she was pretty far away from where I was sitting.:feelsautistic:

However, the moment I was only approaching her, to say hi, she put out her arm and put her hand away from me like clearly rejecting me to not talk to her with her responding to me “Hi, No thank you” :lasereyes::blackpill: so I did walked away from her and when she wasn’t looking I just gave her the middle finger and just went like fuck you bitch :feelsree: behind her back once she wasn’t looking since this fucking disinterested bitch thought it was cool to only be entitled to let a Chad :chad: approach her :foidSoy:, but for guys like us, they just want us to leave them along, and accuse us of being the creepy guys. :feelsbadman: :blackpill: It’s injustice of how we guys struggle to even talk to a girl only for them to turn us down for when we ask for their social media or to even approach them just for us to want to talk to them, :lasereyes::feelsbadman:

Latina women aren’t just as picky gold digger as their American counterparts but they’re annoying and ugly those fucking dark skin mestizo foids I will always hate those irritating punchable gold digging bitches! :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:

When an ugly guy approaches them they don't think "woah this guy is confident"
They think "omd girl am I this ugly that this is what I pull"

Women hate trucels no mattER what they claim.

You’re not entitled to sex inkwell.

What do I say to a foid if I see her and want to penetrate her with my penis? I am getting called a fakecel for not approaching enough but I dont know what to say. All my brain can think is "I want to see what your pussyhole looks like, and additionally, I want to feel it". Saying anything else is tremendously difficult so I rarely approach foids.

OP literally experienced this:

What do I say to a foid if I see her and want to penetrate her with my penis? I am getting called a fakecel for not approaching enough but I dont know what to say. All my brain can think is "I want to see what your pussyhole looks like, and additionally, I want to feel it". Saying anything else is tremendously difficult so I rarely approach foids.
More like getting yourself in trouble for sexual harassment

Real truecel trait: having anime pfp