Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would & Should you do some autistic stuff like bagelcel for internet 'fame'/'status'?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
i mean bagelcel is seen from position of pity among females, normies, anyone, even incels, lolz.

i doubt it actually helps

but when its about women, doing autistic shit like sellign bath water orplaying with dead octopus actually makes you famous and desired

do stupid stuff as male > everyone feels pity towards u
do stupid stuff as woman > everyone desires you,you get money fame and status

what a crazy world we live in

Too high inhib anyways. Also his new york accent is perfect for ranting and yelling - I would sound autistic and gay if I pulled a bagel man move

Last edited:
He gets trim though. What have I got to lose?

I'm sure I can throw bagels at people like frisbees, throw pies in peoples' faces like in Vaudeville, etc.
I'm sure that would get me famous.

Last edited:
I certainly would.

OP that’s the real life equivalent of posting stolen memes on cuckkit for karma

And besides bagelcel was popular here for like 3 days

You know why bagels have holes?

To rip off the goyim!

(Like selling a free one for every six they make)

Like shaving the silver off of coin edges! (That's why they are "reeded" now - them lines...) Then making "jew"elry with it. Then selling that at a 900% markup.

but when its about women, doing autistic shit like sellign bath water orplaying with dead octopus actually makes you famous and desired

do stupid stuff as male > everyone feels pity towards u
do stupid stuff as woman > everyone desires you,you get money fame and status
dont really think that thats the case.
you can do stupid shit if you are goodlooking and get less or not judged for it unlike less attractive people ---> lookism, halo-effect etc.
thats the case for males and females although foids can do a bit more because society gets more and more "feminized" and people are more protective and tolerant towards woman.

also no Im already cringy enough