Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

now we gonna be massacred by argentina :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
Saudi Arabia beat Argentina and Poland beat Saudi Arabia, i don't think Poland will win but that it will be a draw.

Saudi Arabia beat Argentina and Poland beat Saudi Arabia, i don't think Poland will win but that it will be a draw.
we are talking about team which lost to this weak belgium side 6-1...

dont care disnt read

fifa really wants to see Cuckitini in the final. But no amount of penalties is enough :feelshaha:

Argentina scored, goodbye Mexico.

I love watching Mexico lose, sorry, - but, Mexico - oh shit - they scored!

Mexico just moved up in the live standings, Poland has the pressure on them now.

Stupid-ass Saudi Arabians are blowing it, what the fuck?!

Madu is based, he is the king of time wasting.

Brazil will be number 1

Tata Martino gets paid 8 million a year - for this…

The Mexican players look like they have COVID, they played like it also.

Another World Cup, another shit show by Mexico - goodbye Mexico, it’s going to be a quiet evening at The Home Depot.

Whitecel Poland advances ahead of latinocel Mexico.

More rope fuel. I wanted Mexico to win. Only teams left I care about are the Japanese ricecels, Germany, and Saint Modricel and Croatia.

For once in my life I will be rooting for france

Tbh there are no big upsets with major teams getting through, unless I've forgotten someone (other than Italy lol).

I remember discussing the last world cup here, it was fun btw. I usually don't watch sports but the world cup's hype actually amused me for a little while when it began, now it's already fading and giving space to depression again but maybe I'll get hyped again who knows.

This world cup is probably setting a new world record of leading people who bet in sports to suicide. So many upsets.

I remember discussing the last world cup here, it was fun btw. I usually don't watch sports but the world cup's hype actually amused me for a little while when it began, now it's already fading and giving space to depression again but maybe I'll get hyped again who knows.

This world cup is probably setting a new world record of leading people who bet in sports to suicide. So many upsets.
Holy hell you're back from the dead?

Are you the real Mainländer who has the YT music channel?

Holy hell you're back from the dead?
Download

Yes.

no world cup in the 1800s either, the first world cup was in 1930
Uruguay was the shit back in the day. It's the only country strong enough to ever succeed at separating itself from Brazil, after all.

Also no Tinder back then so i don't know who wins here.
You do. Bring me back to my original timeline.

So surely it's an England v France quarter final (as predicted by many)? I just can't wait to see us go out on fucking penalties again. Ffs.

Last edited:
england might win 2 this year, if southgate doesn't fuck it up, they have a crazy generation of immigrants
Yeah we do have a decent amount of niggers tbf.

it was a bad idea, we could've had 7 world cups by now
Never thought about it that way. But don't worry, now that Lula will be in power again here, we're probably close to all our countries being eventually abolished for the installment of U.R.S.A.L.

it was a bad idea, we could've had 7 world cups by now
Never thought about it that way. But don't worry, now that Lula will be in power again here, we're probably close to all our countries being eventually abolished for the installment of U.R.S.A.L. So we'll be able to cheer our 9 world titles as we starve.

Never thought about it that way. But don't worry, now that Lula will be in power again here, we're probably close to all our countries being eventually abolished for the installment of U.R.S.A.L. So we'll be able to cheer our 9 world titles as we starve.
10 actually, Brazil is winning this one. Also don't forget the 2 olympic medals from uruguay and mundialito, so 13 world cups.

The games today were boring af. I'm really just waiting for the resolution to Group E, Group H's games, since it's the most exciting, and Switzerland v Serbia. If there's no fighting in that game I'll be surprised.

Over for Belgian cels.

Japan has already been scored on, it’s over.