Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

World Cup 2022 Official Thread

BasedStalin

BasedStalin

Recruit
★★★
2d 4h 32m
Denmark and England soy nations protesting because they can't wear rainbow armbands and threathening to leave the FiFA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Low-iq asf ahahahah i aint no sandnigger islamoloving dummy but still, would 100% stone to death in the name of Allah, every damn soy trying to supprt soy agenda in another country while guest of it. What a fuckin bunch of cucks ahahahahh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 38m
Five players on the South Korean team have the surname Kim…

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 19h 40m
everyone in this thread are not truecels and should kill themselves
seriously who the fuck likes low iq faggots kicking a stupid ball , it is the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and
like seriously just evolve from having two braincells, that is if any of them is working
You’re in this thread too!

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
71d 19h 10m
Did FIFA make this thread official? :feelshaha:

Shit game now anyway with Portugal looking shit against a shit Ghana team. Portugal are lucky they got a pen. And Ghana just equalised kek.

England, France and Spain look good though. Let's see Brazil later.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 38m
I want Serbia to beat Brazil - Divemar dives too much.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 38m
All the African teams are horrible, South Korea has impressed me the most, along with Saudi Arabia, and Japan.

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Recruit
★★
2d 6h 40m
All the African teams are horrible, South Korea has impressed me the most, along with Saudi Arabia, and Japan.
Ghana played well too it would have been a draw if the referee would not have awarded that penalty to that cheating s.o.b ronaldo

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
167d 3h 39m
Sand niggers defeat the cumskins again! Another win for misogyny over degeneracy

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 38m
Wales were robbed.

To koniec

To koniec

omega male
★★★
148d 4h 23m
slavs at this world cup aren't promising...

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 19h 40m
I hate poland and it sucks. I hope Russia invades it next.

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 19h 40m
fucking sand niggers just gave away the match to the kurwas!:feelsree::feelsree:
I wanted Saudi Arabia and Mexico to both advance, now it’s looking very unlikely :feelsrope: Fuck poland! And yes, I will write poland with lowercase letters because I do not recognize it as a legitimate nation!

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

-
73d 1h 18m
I hate poland and it sucks. I hope Russia invades it next.
They were actually playing decent statswise but they still lost, hopefully they beat Mexico

To koniec

To koniec

omega male
★★★
148d 4h 23m
victory slavic race over arab one :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

@Mecoja

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 38m
Poland are through, but who will they face in the next round?!

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 38m
A lot of Americans feel Argentine right now!

Take that, we have to put up with so much shit from them!

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 19h 40m
I wanted Mexico to win :feelsrope:

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 3h 38m
I am not going to sleep here in California, Japan vs Costa Rica starts in about two hours.

My prediction is a Costa Rica winning 2 - 1

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 19h 40m
I am not going to sleep here in California, Japan vs Costa Rica starts in about two hours.

My prediction is a Costa Rica winning 2 - 1
I’m on the east coast, nearly 5 am here. I have Japan winning this one, they’re much better on paper (and have won the two previous times they met)

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 19h 40m
I wasn’t expecting 0-0 at halftime :feelsbadman:

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
54d 24m
England is acting woke as usual so I guess I'm supporting Japan and Poland.

Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 19h 40m
Japan are looking much better in the second half. 35-40 minutes to find the goal they need so desperately.

armis

armis

Captain
★★
30d 28m
Brutal blackpill for manlet goalkeepers.

Last edited:
Sans

Sans

The Bard of Incels.is
★★★★★
28d 19h 40m
Gonda was phenomenal against Germany… what the fuck happened?

To koniec

To koniec

omega male
★★★
148d 4h 23m
at same time i'm weeb...but looking at social media...weebs really worship japan

based that weaker wins
just like yesterday poland :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
269d 10h 36m
at same time i'm weeb...but looking at social media...weebs really worship japan

based that weaker wins
just like yesterday poland :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
I always root for the underdogs, except i always root for Serbia.