Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

its over for Egypt

fuck Russia tbh tbh

I think Russia will lose to Uruguary but nevertheless it's been a great start to the tournament for them. They don't look short of goals at all, but I think Suarez and Cavani will give them something to think about.

JFL Russia best team of the cup so far.

Thank you mother Russia thhtbh

Lol at incels enjoying sports.

Results today:
Colombia vs. Japan: 1-2
Senegal vs. Poland: 2-1
Russia vs. Egypt: 3-1

@tehgymcel420 its over nigga. And you were right man...every egypt player got mogged by Russia :horror:

Not looking good for arabcels. :lul:

But hey at least u guys are represented on world stage. I dont know what the fuck India and China are doing..but their football sucks. I know there are competing bigger sports but how can you not get a batch of good players out of 1 billion(!) people...idiot amateurs.

Uruguay to beat Saudi Arabia 2-0

I overslept and lost the first half of Portugal's game. This is like another HOLOCAUST :feelsrope:

But Portugal is utter shit bar Cristiano tbh.

Come on Spain mannn

This shit is suicidefuel. Bunch of chads with slick haircuts, and beards.

What happens if Portugal and Spain end up with the same GD?

Dafuq was that last throw-in from that Iranian guy :lul::lul:

Argentina vs Croatia tomorrow

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I'm only waiting for Germany vs. Sweden now, they need to win or it's ogre :feelstrash:
EVERY GAME IS FINALE NOW FOR GERMANY, THEY CAN NOT FUCK UP or its over

Some Iranians are really goodlooking, I never would have thought that when I was a kid. I used to know cool guy who was Iranian and goodlooking but he was a churchcel, don't know if he was homo or what but really nice guy.

And some Iranian women man :feelsohh: smokin

Results today:
Portugal vs. Marocco: 1-0
Uruguay vs. Saudi Arabia: 1-0
Iran vs. Spain: 0-1

I hope Messi isn't man marked by like 50302392 players today and that he can actually produce something against Croatia, Ronaldo is pulling ahead of him for another Ballon'Dor at this rate.

I remember when Messi won 4 ballon'dors in a row and was 4-1 ahead of Ronaldo and now CR7 is going to go 6-5 ahead unless Messi wins the world cup.

I hope Messi isn't man marked by like 50302392 players today and that he can actually produce something against Croatia, Ronaldo is pulling ahead of him for another Ballon'Dor at this rate.
All Ronaldo does (most frequently in Real Madrid) is wait in the box to tap it in like a poacher, while all the class midfielders do the work.
Messi however creates chances and scores goals. He is the only class midfielder in FCB.

All Ronaldo does (most frequently in Real Madrid) is wait in the box to tap it in like a poacher, while all the class midfielders do the work.
Messi however creates chances and scores goals. He is the only class midfielder in FCB.
so what? Ronldo scores in pretty much every big game and scored goals in 2008, 2014 and 2017 Champions league finals, obviously he is getting old now so he isn't the flying winger who dribbles all the time like her used to be. Ronaldo at age 33 is still scoring 40-50 plus goals a season which is insane.

Messi used to be on another planet to him, but even Messi is slowing down now.

so what? Ronldo scores in pretty much every big game and scored goals in 2008, 2014 and 2017 Champions league finals, obviously he is getting old now so he isn't the flying winger who dribbles all the time like her used to be. Ronaldo at age 33 is still scoring 40-50 plus goals a season which is insane.

Messi used to be on another planet to him, but even Messi is slowing down now.
Then any striker should receive the golden ball. Put aguero in Real Madrid and he'll do as good.
Ronaldo isn't unique anymore. He lost it at 30 years old. He's just another poacher. Plus if Messi were in Real Madrid he would literally score 60+ due to the class midfielders.

Then any striker should receive the golden ball. Put aguero in Real Madrid and he'll do as good.
Ronaldo isn't unique anymore. He lost it at 30 years old. He's just another poacher. Plus if Messi were in Real Madrid he would literally score 60+ due to the class midfielders.
Well Barcelona spent £150m on Coutinho and £110m on Dembele, it's their own fault for not having world class midfielders. Besides they are not going to find anyone who is as good as Xavi and Iniesta were 5/6 years ago.

Modric is best midfielder in the world currently, but I think Barcelona should try and get Verratti or someone who can control the game and dictate tempo.

Well Barcelona spent £150m on Coutinho and £110m on Dembele, it's their own fault for not having world class midfielders. Besides they are not going to find anyone who is as good as Xavi and Iniesta were 5/6 years ago.

Modric is best midfielder in the world currently, but I think Barcelona should try and get Verratti or someone who can control the game and dictate tempo.
Messi is literally the only one creating chances in Barcelona. He plays too deep, since 2015

I'm not even gonna both watching the Denmark game... over for Aussie Chads.

damn, mbappe scoring in the world cup final at 19 while im LDAR in some dark room on a forum full of virgins.
on a side note, paulo guerrero looks like he could murder someone. its over for peruviancels

It's over for peruvian manlets.

Ronaldo is a true Chad - letting others do all the hard work while taking all the credit.