Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

Football and volleyball are the most normie sports

Croatia vs. Nigeria next. Tyrones might surprise.
Modric would have been incel without his fame/talent.

B031b60f061c1f1b1771741b7f1f9405 400x400

hopefully nigeria make us proud

tenor.gif

Fuck Nigeria was super unlucky so far in this game :what:

damn oh well...

spain vs portugal was the only good match so far. Rest are boring af

I feel bad for Tyrones, fought well but some unlucky moments.

Tomorrow Serbia-Costa Rica, Germany-Mexico and Brazil-Switzerland.

@Mainländer Looking forward to beating Switzerland?

jfl at you normies going crazy for soccer...

jk may the best team win (germany of course)

View attachment 21385View attachment 21386
Yeah bro I'm not an incel bro, I'm a larper. I could be fucking my 14yo 10/10 gf I just got when she approached me in bread line, saying "I don't care that you're bald and have disgusting incel face, skull and skin, I noticed you're 6'1 so I want your sperm in my uterus RIGHT NOW or I'll kill myself", but nah, I chose to LDAR coping with 3000 posts in one month and soccer watching.
Is that you? Damn, it is over

I feel bad for Tyrones, fought well but some unlucky moments.

Tomorrow Serbia-Costa Rica, Germany-Mexico and Brazil-Switzerland.

@Mainländer Looking forward to beating Switzerland?
I'm not rooting too much for Brazil tbh. I root a bit for familiar reasons but I honestly don't want Brazil to win (even when I think it probably is the most likely winner) because the people here get way too alienated when it happens.

Germany 7 x 1 Brazil was pretty good for Brazil politically, I tell you. Brazilians like soccer so much they got fucking revolved over it and started to go mad on our corrupt shithole government.

jfl at you normies going crazy for soccer...

jk may the best team win (germany of course)
Most guys who hate soccer here are just young. I was also like that. Try being a 30yo lonely blackpilled virgin and not liking such copes.
Is that you? Damn, it is over
Yes and yes.

I'm not rooting too much for Brazil tbh. I root a bit for familiar reasons but I honestly don't want Brazil to win (even when I think it probably is the most likely winner) because the people here get way too alienated when it happens.

Germany 7 x 1 Brazil was pretty good for Brazil politically, I tell you. Brazilians like soccer so much they got fucking revolved over it and started to go mad on our corrupt shithole government.

Most guys who hate soccer here are just young. I was also like that. Try being a 30yo lonely blackpilled virgin and not liking such copes.

Yes and yes.
Makes sense. Objectively, Brazil team is TOP 3 this year. Football mania in Brazil is on the verge of insanity, agreed.

Also, agreed @ watching events like WC being great copes.

Results today:
France vs. Australia: 2-1
Argentina vs. Iceland: 1-1
Peru vs. Denmark: 0-1
Croatia vs. Nigeria: 2-0
Keep repaying your blacked.com subscription, cucks.:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
Wrong, only white people watch blacked

I still can't get over how fucking bad Argentina were, they are fucking pussies, always looking to give the ball to Messi and hope for the best.

Croatia played well I think, Argentina vs Croatia will be a big game, so will Iceland vs Nigeria. Group looks tight thanks to Argentina fucking up today, one more slip up and they might be going home earlier than they planned.

I still can't get over how fucking bad Argentina were, they are fucking pussies, always looking to give the ball to Messi and hope for the best.

Croatia played well I think, Argentina vs Croatia will be a big game, so will Iceland vs Nigeria. Group looks tight thanks to Argentina fucking up today, one more slip up and they might be going home earlier than they planned.
I actually believe Croatia will win against Messintina.

Fun games tomorrow too. Damn, watching WC is legit solid cope.

Should I bet on Croatia winning against Argentina, boyos?

Mexico BTFO
Germany will fucking gas you

Wtf even is the German defense

Last edited:
Germany is the Chaddiest team in the world cup. Glad the mexican manlets scored against them. hoping mexico wins the game.

Fuck Mexico and their constant diving kek

Super dissappointed so far, wtf was that defense just cringe. This is where you see that we are missing our OGs like Lahm or Schweinsteiger. We still had all of them in the last world cup. Fuck all this new young trash.

Germany is the Chaddiest team in the world cup. Glad the mexican manlets scored against them. hoping mexico wins the game.

Not really. Only hummels and neuer are Chad-like. Who else is chad iyo?

lol no
Iceland is way chaddlier

Chadnaldo mogs every single player in this world cup. Incelio Missi doesn't stand a chance.

Neuer is white. And German. Exactly the kind of guy that currywhores and noodlewhores prefer.
doesn't matter. He would struggle with German women-> incel

Ugly undefined nose. Brutish ugly big mouth. Unremarkable eyes and undefined facial features. 3.5/10 for a Gerrman.

lol you have absolutely no clue about looks. German girls go crazy for him. I doubt you are german, you have no idea how aryan girls love him

lol you have absolutely no clue about looks. German girls go crazy for him. I doubt you are german, you have no idea how aryan girls love him
THe ones that do is because of fame/status. He is not even an average German.

THe ones that do is because of fame/status. He is not even an average German.

Then post an average German?

Dude i am living in germany, and i am pretty sure that manuel is not below average lmao. @Facade tell this guy that manuel neuer is above average for German standarts.

Dude i am living in germany, and i am pretty sure that manuel is not below average lmao. @Facade tell this guy that manuel neuer is above average for German standarts.
Klinsmann, Schweinsteiger, even Ollie Kahn mogged this guy.

Ethnic Germans are becoming somewhat of a rarity in Germany, though.

Manuel Neuer is a 6'4 gatekeeper with a good frame and he has a good face. I havs seen enough Germans in my life to judge that accurately

Europeans are mostly a mix out of different ancestries. Germany is still 80% Germanic and 11% are other Europeans. I disagree with our latest immigration policies but that's just factually wrong

Manuel Neuer is a 6'4 gatekeeper with a good frame and he has a good face. I havs seen enough Germans in my life to judge that accurately
Frame and height? ok. Face? lol

Fuck Mexico missing some good chances to put this game away, they might regret this.

Schweini
ana_ivanovic_bastian_schweinsteiger.jpg

27701.jpg

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Klinsmann
fl-klinsi-1--1335455156940-.jpg

XDDDDDDDDDD

VS

Neuer

manuel-neuer-2.jpg

and here when he was 18. Perfect aryan slayer.

ManuelNeuer.jpg

@13k who is better looking, the first two guys or manuel neuer?

Last edited:
Anyone who says Schweinsteiger mogs Neuer needs to be sent to a mental institution.

and here when he was 18. Perfect aryan slayer.

ManuelNeuer.jpg

@13k who is better looking, the first two guys or manuel neuer?

JFL @ nose. Way below average. Proportions are a disaster. Eyes unremarkable. Haloed by height and pigmentation but below normie tier even.

Harry Kane is better than all Germbadny players

He will destroy tunisa tomorrow :D

Schweini is more or less average for a German. At least his nose doesn't look like it has been in a car accident. Probably the best player in the MLS now kek.

Schweinsteiger.jpg
bastian-schweinsteiger-360nobs.jpg

Oh and JFL @ calling an Alpinoid a "perfect Aryan"

Last edited:
NOOOO
WHAT THE FUCK SLSID2BÖD
THIS IS GARBAGE
FUXK THE RETARDED REFEREE
FUCK THIS SHIT WHAT WAS THAT DEFENSE PATHETIC
WE WERE SUPPODSED TO GAS THEM
I AM DISSAPPOINTED IN MY ARYAN BOYS (no homo) GERMANY IS TOO ARROGANT I AM PASSED GET DOWN TO EARTH YOU RETARDED
MEXICO MOGGED GERMANY THE FUXK

Yes Brazil match in 1 hour

Brazilians are always fun to watch