Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

Come on Argentina. Don't fuck up tonight.

Today gonna be gud

France vs Australia 11 am

Argentina vs Iceland 2pm

Denmark vs Peru 5pm to cap it off

Pogba and Messi to go HAM today, Looking forward to seeing Greizmann play too,

France team looks so stacked
Mbappe, Dembele, griezzchad, Pogba, Kante, varane all start

Anyone betting? You guys seem to watch it for fun, even looking stuff up and guessing who will win.. I cant imagine myself watching football or any sport for fun and no bets.. just wtf this is the most normie thing caring about football as a subhuman without being good at it or betting

Anyone betting? You guys seem to watch it for fun, even looking stuff up and guessing who will win.. I cant imagine myself watching football or any sport for fun and no bets.. just wtf this is the most normie thing caring about football as a subhuman without being good at it or betting
I had a Accy running yesterday but that faggot from Morocco ruIned it with his own goal

Also who else is watching this shitshow? They have female “footballers” analysing the match at half time.

Someone pls nuke this world, We can’t even have a World Cup without femoids being shoved down our thoats ffs reeeeeeeeeee:feelsree::feelsree::rage::rage:

Wow France got lucky tbh...

I didn't know the referee was allowed to go and "check" whether a penalty was fair... looked like a fucken dive tho
Go Messi

Fuck Ronaldo

Last edited:
Iceland is full of chads. LOL

Argentina don’t look fluid at all

Seems Messi needs to carry them again

Does anyone know any decent streams?
I can't find any.

Messi failed the penalty wtf damn :feelsbadman:

Fuck Iceland full of Chads

Will Messi bottle it again at a international tournament ffs?

Lol you neeed to rewatch the champions league for the last 10 years

Maybe you missed his overhead kick vs Juventus lmao
Yeah because most of his goals are like that right

Messi is shitty today, messi failed :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Freekick Argentina, last chance

Messi choke lmao

Cr7 too good

FUCKK it's over

Chad always wins
Manlets always lose
Manlets teammates fucking suck

Put 2006 Argentina midfield with this current attack and it would be a good team. This current team lacks a world class no10 like riqualme

Chad worshiping should be against the rules

the only people i've ever met who think ronaldo is a better player than messi are real madrid fans and the portuguese

Just lol @ Messi and his fellow manlets. Their average height is 10 cm smaller than Icelandic team which is filled with tall Chads and Chadlites btw.

the only people i've ever met who think ronaldo is a better player than messi are real madrid fans and the portuguese
Messi was way better in his prime 2009-2012 and 2015

But Ronaldo has been way better in the last few years unless you are deluded as fuck

But Ronaldo has been way better in the last few years unless you are deluded as fuck
He may be less talented than Messi (that’s also debatable of course) but his dedication towards football is immense and out of this world.

Giga cope. Ronaldo was "good" until 2013. He then became a poacher and a tap in abuser, who needs assistance from his teammates, while Messi CARRIES his team.

modric is more important for real madrid honestly

also is ronaldo really a chad? his money and status elevate him but he doesn't have a chin

modric is more important for real madrid honestly

also is ronaldo really a chad? his money and status elevate him but he doesn't have a chin
Ronaldo is nowhere near a chad, his status halos him hard

I LARPed hard as an Icelander rooting against Argentina.

Iceland confirmed for most Chad team of the cup. All men are white, Nordic and good-looking, even the goalkeeper (great match for him btw) who's the uglier is still low tier normie and doable. Also the bald guys and the few manlets have great faces that compensate for it.

Just be white -> Just be Nordic confirmed.

Chadland managed to tie even though the match was rigged in favor of Argentina (the referee didn't give the penalty in favor of Iceland that clearly happened and gave the one to Argentina, which was a dive).

It's over for Manlessi, he made an extremely disappointing match, lost a penalty, isolated the ball in the last kicks.

Last edited:
Lmao Lebanesecel banned again

How the fuck do people keep getting banned? Howwww? Am I missing something here?

Lmao Lebanesecel banned again

How the fuck do people keep getting banned? Howwww? Am I missing something here?
The "would you fuck this 15yo girl" thread of his was considered female worship.

Shit, he was a good poster tbh :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Also not a LARPer, saw his pics, dude's 4/10 at 18yo.

I'm surprised Ronaldo is having his best WC at 33, but this Portuguese team is better than previous years though. The parallels between the performances of "Missi" and "Chadnaldo" will lead to some intense internet debates as I can already see. That save was basically written in the stars though given his bad luck with the NT in the past years. I'm now excited to see what both Messi and Ronaldo will do this WC. I still can't wrap my head around Iceland's performances given their minuscule pool of players. Is it the Chad genes? I wish more teams were as tactically sound or cohesive.

I still can't wrap my head around Iceland's performances given their minuscule pool of players. Is it the Chad genes? I wish more teams were as tactically sound or cohesive.
If it were Chad genes Denmark wouldn't be playing so sloppy. I hope Peru wins they definitely deserve it more than those stupid scandinavians

I LARPed hard as an Icelander rooting against Argentina.

Iceland confirmed for most Chad team of the cup. All men are white, Nordic and good-looking, even the goalkeeper (great match for him btw) who's the uglier is still low tier normie and doable. Also the bald guys and the few manlets have great faces that compensate for it.

Just be white -> Just be Nordic confirmed.

Chadland managed to tie even though the match was rigged in favor of Argentina (the referee didn't give the penalty in favor of Iceland that clearly happened and gave the one to Argentina, which was a dive).

It's over for Manlessi, he made an extremely disappointing match, lost a penalty, isolated the ball in the last kicks.
Exactly. Most of Icelandic players are legit Chadlites and Chads. Just be Nordic theory.

And now I’m watching Chadmark playing... Again, a decent number of Chadlites+.

Chadmark will take it. Just lol @ Peru though, they missed a penalty too.

If it were Chad genes Denmark wouldn't be playing so sloppy. I hope Peru wins they definitely deserve it more than those stupid scandinavians
Good point, Norway also hasn't done well and they are closest to Iceland. It's not looking good for Peru even though they started off well. The Chads and Chad-lites have been lucky today

For Fuck Sake why do these chad teams keep getting so fucking lucky Peru was way better.
Please god let South-Korea actually beat Sweden, although everyone knows that isn't gonna happen.
It's over for manlet teams

Anyone here playing the world cup fantasy game

Croatia vs. Nigeria next. Tyrones might surprise.