Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

gonna rope so fucking hard tonight if both brazil and uruguay go out

4chan_thumb2-thumb-600x315-74678.jpg
Tyrone Lukaku will sort things out with the help of Kevin de Incel and Eden Chadard.

It's over for @Chadani

CHADli is starting for Belgium, so does afro lanklet Fellaini. Jfl

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ALL BELGANS ARE OVER ABOVE 6FOOT

They are like russians with etnics...

Last edited:
Shieeet I missed the goal

;););)

no no no no no no no no no no no no i want to fucking die so badly

Gingercel scored.

no no no no no no no no no no no no i want to fucking die so badly
Europe is dominating South America so far in this world cup - and they have pretty much done so in the last three ones as well. I feel legit bad for Southamericancels. Us Euros just mog you guys too bad.

WE MUST WIN THESE GIANTS FUCKKK

I said De Bruyne and Hazard would swallow Fagner.

The right side of Brazil is ridiculous hahahah

Lukaku is a God!

I really didn't think Belgium's strength would impact Brazil at all. Lukaku has objectively had the better of Miranda, Paulinho and Fernandinho have been having trouble winning the ball, and of course Neymar can't break through. Also doesn't help that Belgium is so gifted technically. KDB, Lukaku and Hazard have been insane. Hazard is absolutely destroying Fagner. It's like Hazard is playing against some League 1 defender in the FA Cup. I knew Casemiro was good, but this midfield is horrible without him.

Also, did we just get DDoSed?

fucking cunts at VAR about as much use as tits on a nun. dont understand how you can fuck up half the decisions when you have the time to clearly see kompany got nowhere near the ball ffs. also somehow those muppets missed the time layun stomped on neymars ankle. fuck off

also its insane how many chances brazil have had compared to belgium. this reminds me of those times on fifa when you have like 10x the shots on target than your opponent yet they still lead

Last edited:
France or Belgium is going to win the World Cup, it sucks but that is probably how it's going to be.
I think France will have a sligth edge over Belgium and will get to the final. I fucking hate the French team so much and don't want to them to win :feelsree:
Hopefully they choke in the final just like at the Euro Cup jfl

Are Brazilian people basically just Portuguese?

GOOOAAAAAAAL
FOR
BRAZIL

goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

It could get interesting again

GABRIEL JESUS INÚTIL DO CARALHO VAI TOMAR NO CUUUUU
CHADLI OUT

wide open shot....brutal

CHADLI ---> OUT :feelsbaton:

augusto and coutinho with two rediculous misses fffffffffffffffffffffuck

World Cup just turned into Euro Cup 2.0

taller and better looking team won :(

Manila_3_Strand__10991.1480447674.jpg
i cant take this shit anymore

It's over for Brazilcels:lul::lul:

Wasn't expecting this at all. I think a lot of credit has to go to Martinez who got a lot of shit especially from Belgians before the squad even landed. His tactics were evident in this game and the last. Not only the tactics, but amazing individual performances from all of the Belgium squad. They were absolutely inspired. Most of my predictions for this cup have gone out the window. Basically Euro 2018 now though
taller and better looking team won :(
JFL at a South American team losing a physical battle against a European one. Technically Belgium are insane as well so it's like Brazil lost on all fronts. Imagine the suifuel if Belgium face Sweden in the final.

Any Brazilians here? Is Tite basically out now? Did you guys like his defensive emphasis? Do you think tactics or injury was the reason Neymar wasn't as flashy as in 2014?

Last edited:
Tite eliminated Brazil from the World Cup!

Most undeserved win ever, but I called it yesterday.

@KilluminoidBR on suicide watch

Are Brazilian people basically just Portuguese?
No, Brazilians are Brazilians, but we speak the same language as the portuguese.

And Tite was not main culprit. Fernandinho, Paulinho and Gabriel Jesus were 3 fuckings cones.

I just cant understand why Tite didnt put Gabriel Jesus on the bench. Fucker was TERRIBLE the whole cup, he was a cone in all games.

No, Brazilians are Brazilians, but we speak the same language as the portuguese.

And Tite was not main culprit. Fernandinho, Paulinho and Gabriel Jesus were 3 fuckings cones.

I just cant understand why Tite didnt put Gabriel Jesus on the bench. Fucker was TERRIBLE the whole cup, he was a cone in all games.

I meant do you not have ancestry from Portugal?

I meant do you not have ancestry from Portugal?
My mother is white and my father is black...

The father of my grandfather was an italian immigrant and his mother is black.

I think i have white ancestors from Italy, but not from Portugal.

My mother is white and my father is black...

The father of my grandfather was an italian immigrant and his mother is black.

I think i have white ancestors from Italy, but not from Portugal.

You're father is Tyrone?

Injuries to players on your right side were unlucky. Also four years to find alternatives to midfield and Jesus might be class when he's 25. Seems your federation already wants him for 2022 https://globoesporte.globo.com/fute...tite-comissao-da-selecao-gosta-da-ideia.ghtml

IT'S COMING HOME BOYS I THINK ENGLAND MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN IT.

I’m calling it now: final France vs. England and Chadgland takes the trophy.

If he is the coach and kept these players was guilty yes!

Especially not having the Casemiro available.

Putting Neymar and Marcelo together without having a player with a strong sense of marking was dumb, nullified both.

That's not to mention Fagner ...

Tite died embracing with his players.

Belgium just was not better because it respected the shirt of Brazil.

World Cup is not "Brazilian" to "protect" players is a short shooting championship.

I’m calling it now: final France vs. England and Chadgland takes the trophy.
France is a better looking team tbh.

Giroud pretty much mogs all England players.

RLC doesnt make up for a mouthbreathing captain.

But heres hoping for a kane brace or higher tomorrow.