Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

fucking pitch is infested with dirty cunts. how long is it going to be before someone gets sent off? stones the prick kicks falcao in the back of the head and doesnt get squat even though youd think VAR would pick up that. also mcguire what an absolute melt. youre not fooling anyone with that dive

just realized this match is Africa vs Africa with a few Englishmen thrown in.

Monumental fuck-up by Colombia

Update:
FUCK YESS
1-1

Last edited:
yes lads! lifefuel for cocaincels

HAHAHAHA ENGLAND GOT MOGGED IN LAST MINUTE OF GAME

Fuck offff

England doing a england again

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEANERCELS CAN'T BE ALLOWED TO EVER WIN

90th minute corner aids takes another victim

Can’t even beat this diabolical team who are missing their best player lmaoooo

Fuck this fucking cunts, bottle it every time

Why did Young get a freekick when he was the one who fouled the other guy? jfl

Fuck this fucking cunts, bottle it every time
slippy gerrard would be proud
slip_2152052a.jpg

So is Carlos Sanchez about to cost his team two matches? Surprised Colombia have no better midfielders than the dude who tanked at Aston Villa
Don't forget red card against Japan kek. Truly a tragic figure.

Fuck, disappointed by Chadgland, my favourite team... Bottled it up once again... Anyway, let's get it guys, not over yet

Don't forget red card against Japan kek. Truly a tragic figure.

Fuck, disappointed by Chadgland, my favourite team... Bottled it up once again... Anyway, let's get it guys, not over yet

TyroneGland*********

Watching this ugly England game begins to believe that the world cup winner will be the winner of the Brazil vs Belgium match.

Dreaded penalties for England, guess fourth time's the charm

This England team should all just commit sepekku and their dumbass manager too

this is close

fuuuuuark gg england. had my memes ready that ill never get to use

Wow England finally wins on pens at the WC. Not the result I was expecting. So one of either England or Sweden will make the semis. JFL

This WC is absurd in every way. The only thing missing was the Japan win over Belgium.

Thank fuck the NCT legend managed to save that goal

This WC is absurd in every way. The only thing missing was the Japan win over Belgium.
Russia are doing well, why are you not in this thread more lol?
Wow England finally wins on pens at the WC. Not the result I was expecting. So one of either England or Sweden will make the semis. JFL
Sweden are the easiest team left on paper but you know we will make a meal of it

Oh yeeeeees! Get in buddy boyos, GET INNNNN!

Come on Chadgland, let’s take the trophy!!! It’s coming home, it’s coming fucking home!!!

fuuuuuark gg england. had my memes ready that ill never get to use
Forget about memes buddy boyo, prepare for France! Hopefully you can eliminate them and then possible derby with Brazil.

Russia are doing well, why are you not in this thread more lol?
I get enough exposure to WC talk IRL so I don't really feel a need to discuss it more online.

EDIT: Also Russia won two landslide but uninteresting victories (save for a few moments), got an ass-whooping, barely cheesed their way past Spain, so while of course I am happy for my home country I don't feel any particular love for their play.

I get enough exposure to WC talk IRL so I don't really feel a need to discuss it more online.

EDIT: Also Russia won two landslide but uninteresting victories (save for a few moments), got an ass-whooping, barely cheesed their way past Spain, so while of course I am happy for my home country I don't feel any particular love for their play.

bro how are you incel in russia every subhuman gets laid tehere

bro how are you incel in russia every subhuman gets laid tehere
I live in the USA.

EDIT: That's also a myth you're spouting. Plenty of rejects in Russia that don't see the light of day because society keeps them tucked away.

Watching this ugly England game begins to believe that the world cup winner will be the winner of the Brazil vs Belgium match.

No, its gonna be the winner of Brazil vs Uruguay, calling it out now

For all Englandcels out here

@Chadani or anyone else
Do we know if Cavani is gonna make it tomorrow?

@Chadani or anyone else
Do we know if Cavani is gonna make it tomorrow?
very unlikely unless its a brief cameo as a late sub or if he manages to pull a ronaldo

sheeeet, if uruguay lose and cavani doesnt play im blaming it on the jews. the joos injured him

Last edited:
Chadani on suicide watch FEELSBADMAN.JPEG

You can't do anything against Griezchad, Olivier Chadoud, Lucas Chadandez and tyrones Mbappe, Pogba and Kante. A mix of everything.

It's over for urugcels.

why the fuck did we put karius in net? its already over
not even joking guys, i had a dream where uruguay lost 3-0 and one of them was an OG. this fucking nightmare might actually happen

Last edited:
Potent LIFEFUEL for Baguettecels :fire:

Uruguay were useless without Chadani. :feelsrope:

Rip chadani your shitposting will be mist

gonna rope so fucking hard tonight if both brazil and uruguay go out

4chan_thumb2-thumb-600x315-74678.jpg

Last edited: