Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

The Japs have too much Honor to play in such a pussyfied way, it's either attack the whole time or commit sodoku.
Nonsense...they played like this against Poland last groupmatch.

The Japs have too much Honor to play in such a pussyfied way, it's either attack the whole time or commit sodoku.

I'll never understand the Japanese obsession with honor. No diving, no gamesmanship, no flopping like a fish like Neymar. No last minute handball like Suarez did last world cup. Bunch of high-inhibition cucks.

No wonder they're being cucked by whitecels in Tokyo.

Japan lost because they were too bluepilled to accept the truth of one of the most important blackpills, if the Japanese had accepted their status as manlets they would not have tried several air moves, the belgian team mogs them hard in height, obviously when trying this type of play resulted in several counter attacks and the loss of the game to Japan, the blackpill would have helped Japan to win this game.

well played belgium.
giphy.gif

i will visit my old friend rope if neither uruguay or brazil make it to the final.

Japan lost because they were too bluepilled to accept the truth of one of the most important blackpills, if the Japanese had accepted their status as manlets they would not have tried several air moves, the belgian team mogs them hard in height, obviously when trying this type of play resulted in several counter attacks and the loss of the game to Japan, the blackpill would have helped Japan to win this game.
wtf was japan supposed to do? wear 10inch lifts?

Don't worry Footballcels

Japan will be avenged in the next round, Brazil will destroy these Belgians.

I'll never understand the Japanese obsession with honor. No diving, no gamesmanship, no flopping like a fish like Neymar. No last minute handball like Suarez did last world cup. Bunch of high-inhibition cucks.

No wonder they're being cucked by whitecels in Tokyo.

Beautifully put and can't agree more.

They should've just parked the bus after they went up 2-0. Should've just emulated what Russia did. But nope - they were still attacking and wanting to score goals. What was their useless rice coach even doing?

I'm not even Japanese and I'm fuming right now.

Don't worry Footballcels

Avenged? By who? ChadMar???? That's no vengeance my friend. Unless lord Modric can defeat Russia and then Brazil there will be no revenge for the incels.

The game was very exciting but Belgium's defense was grotesque.

If you play this way against Brazil they will be massacred.

Fellaini has to play and the Hangman is a bank.

De Bruyne needs to play more.

Nainggolan will miss a lot against Brazil.

Ricecels on suiwatch 24/7

Avenged? By who? ChadMar???? That's no vengeance my friend. Unless lord Modric can defeat Russia and then Brazil there will be no revenge for the incels.

A Croatia vs Belgium final would basically be Chadic vs Chadli, hardly revenge for ricecels.

They should've just parked the bus after they went up 2-0. Should've just emulated what Russia did. But nope - they were still attacking and wanting to score goals. What was their useless rice coach even doing?

wtf was japan supposed to do? wear 10inch lifts?

I think they could not stop attacking, if they stopped attacking and left the Belgian with possession of ball, it would result in more aerial moves in the field of Japan, the only exit for the Japanese team in this situation was to change the game format to something similar to Spain in the rest of second time, still in attack but a much slower and reclusive attack

A Croatia vs Belgium final would basically be Chadic vs Chadli, hardly revenge for ricecels.

Modirc has been dubbed king of all incels in this world cup. He alone makes up for the rest of the Chads on team Croatia.

Cope lol
Belgium will probs win it

If Belgium go to the finals and win the cup then I will commit seppuku. Fuck Belgium. I can accept Team Chadic winning, but France and Belgium are 2 teams I'd absolutely hate to see win the cup.

JFL, Japan have all their tactics right and then Martinez brings on Chadli and Fellaini and right after the first corner they are on for Chadli heads the ball into traffic which is then desperately cleared into Vertonghen for a header. Then Fellaini scores the match tying header. Japs got height mogged, like more than half of that Belgium team at the end was as tall if not taller than Yoshida(japan's tallest player). That counter at the end was unlucky for Japan though. Chadli, what an apt name from the goal scorer.

Yea even if they don't want to go turbo South American timewasting mode, there is no shame of holding onto a two goal lead. I don't know why there was such a negative reaction to them not attacking hard against Poland when another goal from Poland would have knocked Japan out.
Don't worry Footballcels

I'm really curious to see how Martinez will approach Brazil with all his tactical flaws. Brazil look like the favorites in the upcoming tie.
I think they could not stop attacking, if they stopped attacking and left the Belgian with possession of ball, it would result in more aerial moves in the field of Japan, the only exit for the Japanese team in this situation was to change the game format to something similar to Spain in the rest of second time, still in attack but a much slower and reclusive attack
This is a really good point. They couldn't absorb all those crosses and had no target man so they needed to go forward as a team, but I wonder if they could have done something besides keep attacking. Maybe just try possession near the opposing corner flag.

Cant believe japan lost. Fuck belgium

Thank god Chadium beat Ricecels. Now I have hope that Bracels get kicked in the Quarters. :feelsgah:
WE WILL NOT MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHATS UP @Chadani HOW ARE U??? SUHASHUASHUSAHUSUHAGSHUSAUH

QUE VENHA A BÉLGICA.

WE WILL NOT MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WHATS UP @Chadani HOW ARE U??? SUHASHUASHUSAHUSUHAGSHUSAUH

QUE VENHA A BÉLGICA.
You’re truly incel if you get that mad over a chad sport kek

You’re truly incel if you get that mad over a chad sport kek
BUT IM NOT MAD IM HAPPY XD

And football is not a chad sport, i dont know from where you guys take it O_o

BUT IM NOT MAD IM HAPPY XD

And football is not a chad sport, i dont know from where you guys take it O_o
Football is basically a bunch of chads and high tier males with status who chase the ball for 90 minutes while incels applaud them

Fuckk England vs Colombia tomorrow :feelsmega::feelsokman::horror::cool::)

Schmeichel is a typical Chad.

Today Chaden vs. Switzerland and England vs. Colombia. Watch out for English player called Ruben Loftus-Cheek who is a true Chad (or I should rather say half Tyrone, half Chad = Chadone):

35079403-403c-476d-afe5-afeaa4d43b88

nintchdbpict000408318222-e1527108607989.jpg

Nonetheless, hopefully Sweden can surprise and of course cheering for England.

Hmmm root for the Super Chads of Sweden or the Squips (that i cant stand) of Switzerland. I'm going with the Super Chads.

what a miss for chaden. how do you manage to sky it that far over the bar?

what a miss for chaden. how do you manage to sky it that far over the bar?
They only look good, don't play good.
Last half hour was ok. But quality of play very low.

England Columbia will be better

Last edited:
They only look good, don't play good.
Last half hour was ok. But quality of play very low.

England Columbia will be better

Yes i just want all Beaners out of the tournament. Europa must reign supreme.

Pls win England pls pls pls

This is an amazing chance to win the World Cup after so many good teams already knocked out

Pls win England pls pls pls

This is an amazing chance to win the World Cup after so many good teams already knocked out
england will probably find a way to fuck it up as usual

James not even on the bench... Colombia still has a good squad and great cohesion under Pekerman, but going without talisman and best player is a huge loss.

James not even on the bench... Colombia still has a good squad and great cohesion under Pekerman, but going without talisman and best player is a huge loss.
what was the reason for him sitting out?

Colombia are doing pretty well so far

The the Colombian player headbutted Henderson and the coward referree didn’t even give a red car fucking lmao

How the fuck was that not red card????!

Referees always screwing England over smh

The the Colombian player headbutted Henderson and the coward referree didn’t even give a red car fucking lmao

I have to kind of agreed, that should have been red

They want poor low IQ countries to do well it seems. SJW influence runs deep in this world.

Penalty for England
Colombia too low IQ, what a stupid tackle in the penalty area

So is Carlos Sanchez about to cost his team two matches? Surprised Colombia have no better midfielders than the dude who tanked at Aston Villa

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Penalty for England
Colombia too low IQ, what a stupid tackle in the penalty area
This and Barrios' headbutt were completely stupid. I can't believe how bad they've been playing and getting dominated by England

This and Barrios' headbutt were completely stupid. I can't believe how bad they've been playing and getting dominated by England
Yeah it's over for them, they are simply not as good as England which is why they have to result to these shitty fouls
How many damn yellow cards are they getting now?