Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

Germancels out
Argentcels out
Portucels out
Spaincels out
Bracels out

Today Englandcels gets kicked by Chaden I suppose.

Then, if Chadium beats Frenchcucks and Chaden beats Croatcels with Incelgod Modric, we see a ultimate Chad final between Chadium and Chaden.

Last edited:
Germancels out
Argentcels out
Portucels out
Spaincels out
Bracels out

Today Englandcels gets kicked by Chaden I suppose.

Then, if Chadium beats Frenchcucks and Chaden beats Croatcels with Incelgod Modric, we see a ultimate Chad final between Chadium and Chaden.
Imagine if Chadland with their Chadssons came into final.

The home of Anglo Chads... Of course it is

""""""""Chad""""""""

Britcuck

English team (which is half African) will be kicked out by the Aryan, blond haired, blue eyed Swedish Chads.

my last wish for this cucked tournament is that belgium and chaden dont make it to the finals. begone tallfags

I want my man Modric to win.

England vs Croatia final. Modric scores a hat trick. Harry Kane scores an own-goal.

Scoreline at the end: 5-1.

I want my man Modric to win.

England vs Croatia final. Modric scores a hat trick. Harry Kane scores an own-goal.

Scoreline at the end: 5-1.
cant be england and croatia for the final

cant be england and croatia for the final

I meant semi-final.

I just don't want either France or Belgium to win this cup. Both of them are insufferable twats.

Harolds ancestors were probably the O'Kane (O Cathain) of north Ireland, they actually were one of the main clans to fight against the English in medieval times.

My Chaddy avi not playing... Hopefully he will be used as a sub later in the game.

He’s trash alli,lingard>him + he is slow as shit
Cope. I like him, he is strong with ball at his feet although he is not as quick as Walcott, Mbappe or past Lennon, that's true.

Tbh, he still facially mogs all his teammates and height mogs most of them.

Cope. I like him, he is strong with ball at his feet although he is not as quick as Walcott, Mbappe or past Lennon, that's true.

Tbh, he still facially mogs all his teammates and height mogs most of them.
Yeah but I still think trippier is the sexiest English player tho

English team (which is half African) will be kicked out by the Aryan, blond haired, blue eyed Swedish Chads.
I predict this also tbh. The most ethnic heavy teams seem to be getting beaten this World Cup.

yes lads maguire put one in the net. hes a prick but ill take anything against chaden

1-0 England get the fuck innnnnnn

Harry Maguire with a great header :fire::fire:

Maguire looks like gymcelling lanklet.

sterling being sterling atm. nothing new

Jurgen Klinsman should be banned from TV with his German-American accent

Ok fuck it decided to bet again... lol

Fp1V6d_8SaGeLRSIgx6-ZA.png

if both teams will score I won't lose anything but hopefully Russia will win ngl tbhthb

pickford and courtois are massive height frauds. they would defo be incel if they werent lanklets

England looks good af they could get the WC tbh giving the fact that brazil got out of it

pickford and courtois are massive height frauds. they would defo be incel if they werent lanklets
Pickford isnt that tall for a goalie though, "only" 6'1 while Courtois is indeed 6'6 or so.

Every Swedish women the camera man Zoomed into was a legit stacy lmao

Every Swedish women the camera man Zoomed into was a legit stacy lmao
Indeed, would bang them one by one if I could.

Let’s see what incel god Luka Incelic can do against Russia. Hopeful to see England vs. Russia in semi final.

That goal was nasty

finally a goal that isnt a header or penalty. good hit son

Croatia gun win today there is no way russia could beat them I even think that croatia have a good chance to get the WC

Croatia gun win today there is no way russia could beat them I even think that croatia have a good chance to get the WC
Agreed
Unless Putin bribed them again kek

Wow, nice goal by Chadyshev. So many beautiful goals tbh.

Guys, one more week then our cope is gone... Suifuel.

Croatia seems better at controlling and holding

My mother just called Modric ugly
Blackpill

My mother just called Modric ugly
Blackpill
Modric is indeed incel god. If it wasn’t for his football skills, he would be a frequent poster here.

Why are there no black people playing for either team?

Maria Sharapova looking fan
75LcDW.gif

I wonder would any of us have a chance with Croat women?

wow

Last edited:
СОСАТЬ НАХУЙ

It's over for the FILTHY Croats. These subhumans are getting beat by the Russian brc.