Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Working for 8 hours a day and the idea of ''shifts'' is a jewish bullshit concept

HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

★★★★★
''One must work until the work is done'' - Josef Goebbels

The problem with set shift patterns is that the assigned job may be completed before clocking out time, or that the set number of hours isn't enough

Its like this tho to keep people slaves and forced to survive based on a bullshit currency which is inherently worthless

HONKLER BANDICOON
Hit The Woah Freaking Out GIF

agreed, you should get paid based on the output, ie how much work you actually do, instead of how much time it takes for you to work
the more work you do in that time period, the more you get paid

but it depends on the job

agreed, you should get paid based on the output, ie how much work you actually do, instead of how much time it takes for you to work

Better to just be neet.

Clock in boyo.

I'm tempted to get a t shirt printed saying

The 1% want you dead enslaved or sent to war

Because it's true.
Their hatred for us is murderous. There is nothing they wouldn't do to us if they could.

The workday should be 45 minutes

doubt I'd be able to work more than 4 hours a day

This is such a common problem in the workplace. I always here people complaining that they get paid shit for the amount of work they put in. Especially if someone is doing far less work or the “bare minimum” and getting paid the same amount.

8 hours seems great compared to default 12-14 where i live

It starts in public schools when you do literal hours up to 13 years of buttfuck nothing for the sake of saying you graduated school. 13 years of unpaid nothingness and literally no skills after.

Being forced to go to school or you/your parents get sent to prison is evidence any hope for humanity died around the 1850-1917

Being a wagie is the cherry on top of shit formative years, loss of every type of genius potential, bitter old cunt feminist teachers.

Being a wagie is easy compared to that, and being born for 1 day and having ur foreskin chopped

They should offer more zero hours contract. Many people would prefer that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back