Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Concept of Entitlement is Fundamentally Flawed. The Ultimate Premise for Action is Preference, Viability and Risk vs. Reward Judgement

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★
The Concept of Entitlement is Flawed at its Roots

The idea of “deserving” / "entitlement" is based on a moralized perception of what “should” be. But standards of morality can vary in accordance to different systems of ethics. People do not inevitably or automatically subscribe to the same system of ethics. From an impartial standpoint, no one deserves anything, as it cannot be said from an unbiased standpoint what “should” exist, but only what “exists”

At the very least, people are predisposed to pursue something if they think the reward outweighs the risk. If a male wants to fuck a female, and:

(1) He believes he’s found a viable method to reach the experience of fucking a female

(2) The method is perceived to be overall higher in reward than risk

Then there would be no reason why he wouldn’t attempt this method with the goal of having sex with a female

The Ultimate Premise for Action is about Preference, Perception of Viability and Risk vs Reward Judgement, not an imagined “Right to Freedom / Ownership”

Let’s say I have two options: A or B. If I prefer A from B, and I’m convinced that:

A is viable, i.e. it is possible to have A

The risk of pursuing option A is outweighed by the reward of pursuing option A

Then I would choose A over B

Even so, options can always be modified, and desire is theoretically endless, i.e., there is always potential for a higher preference. If a new option C arises, I might prefer C over A and B. If a new option D arises, I might prefer D over C, A, and B. If a new option E arises, I might prefer E over D, C, A, and B. The chain of higher preference continues ad infinitum...

Preference is about what you would rather have, and not necessarily what you want to have. If you were to ever end up in a situation where you have an infinite amount of options, you couldn’t possibly make certain of the option that you would prefer, even if the option exists, because at least some of the possible option would remain unidentified as long as there exists an infinite set of options. A preference can be decided, but only when the amount of available options is finite

Also preferences are not fundamentally universal, they are subjective. Person 1 can prefer A over B, while Person 2 can prefer B over A. There’s no way to ensure how or when all beings with choice will choose the same option. There's always the potential for preference to differ by chooser, and variances in preference can emerge unprecedentedly or randomly

The perception of viability is a hypothetical perception of “what can happen” and the “degree of potential for something to happen”. Viability doesn’t guarantee a specific outcome, it only guarantees the potential for a specific outcome. If a method is viable, then it has the potential produce a desired outcome upon being attempted. But if a viable method can be attempted at least once, then it is also possible for the viable method to fail at least one attempt. The most common tactic that people use to determine viability is through empirical observations. They observe what has happened before, and use their memory of those observations as a guide to estimate the degree of potential for something to happen in future

Risk vs Reward Judgement is based on a comparison between the probability of outcome for “what is preferred” and the probability of outcome for “what is un-preferred”. If the un-preferred outcome is perceived to have a higher probability of success, then the chooser may be inclined to choose not to attempt a viable method of obtaining what they prefer to have, based on this higher probability for the “un-preferred outcome”. If the preferred outcome is perceived to have a higher probability of success, then the chooser may be inclined to choose to attempt a viable method of obtaining what they prefer to have, based on this higher probability for the “preferred outcome”

TLDR: Every single being that has the ability to make choices, necessarily has to depend on three premises for action before they voluntarily attempt a certain action: Preference, Perception of Viability and Risk/Reward Judgement

The idea of “entitlement” / “deserve”, is an erroneous, arbitrary appropriation of the ability to choose, because it suggests there is necessarily an intention or objective in having the ability to make choices. It entirely rejects the theory that the ability of choice can derive from a purely accidental event, despite the lack of evidence to support this oppositional claim

P.S. There are philosophical implications in this post. I’m not really sure who might be interested. There are very few users on this site that are abstract thinkers, to show interest in philosophical discourse

@based_meme , @Caesercel , @Buried Alive 2.0 , @Mecoja , @Logic55

Last edited:
Brootal no reply pill

IT will not and I mean will NOT touch this

Im not smart enough to understand all this. In my opinion "entitlement" and "deserving" are not the same.

Like in countries with free healthcare, the poorest and the richest have free access to the same treatments, theyre entitled to the same, and usually have to pay for extra costs, even if the poor cant afford it easily. Its non discriminatory.

Deserving its having means to get it by yourself, earning the right. Like having money to buy a yacht or having what to offer for exchange.

Like if an ugly guy wants a wife, everyone will call him entitled because they consider that ugly guy doesnt have what to offer, thus wanting something that he didnt deserve, didnt earn, given to him free.

While if the handsome guy wants a wife, he has to offer his good genes, attractiveness, better life, so people will say that he deserves a wife.

Like if an ugly guy wants a wife, everyone will call him entitled because they consider that ugly guy doesnt have what to offer, thus wanting something that he didnt deserve, didnt earn, given to him free.

While if the handsome guy wants a wife, he has to offer his good genes, attractiveness, better life, so people will say that he deserves a wife.
Exactly, the notion of "entitlement" and "deserving" are one and the same. Entitlement is based on the preconception of "deserving" something. If someone is considered "entitled", this assumed "entitlement" corresponds with the idea that someone "deserved" to have something

If an ugly guy wants a wife, normies might call him "entitled", like "the ugly guy is not entitled to a wife". But this "non-entitlement to wife" can be rephrased as "the ugly guy deserves not to have wife"

If the handsome guy wants a wife, normies might say he "deserves" to have a wife. This "deserving of wife" can be rephrased as "the handsome guy is entitled to a wife"

Last edited:
If an ugly guy wants a wife, normies might call him "entitled", like "the ugly guy is not entitled to a wife". But this "non-entitlement to wife" can be rephrased as "the ugly guy deserves not to have wife"

If the handsome guy wants a wife, normies might say he "deserves" to have a wife. This "deserving of wife" can be rephrased as "the handsome guy is entitled to a wife"
True that. The same way now every foid teaches to never settle for "less" (non chad) as their ego is so blown out that every one of them thinks she deserves a chad, thus entitled to one. This explains how they still act "morally" superior to any guy wanting a decent wife.

I don't believe it's wrong to feel reasonable entitlement to preferred things (relationships included) because we live in a society and we are all part of it have the potential to contribute to it.

Right now men are not having their reasonable entitlements met at all. Quite the contrary, society feels we deserve to die alone, suffer, live in existential dread, so many are opting out. Meanwhile women have a majorly inflated sense of entitlement. This scenario represents the corruption of entitlement.

Agree with the premise for action. And another thing that's been corrupted is the risk men go through when looking for partners.

I don't believe it's wrong to feel reasonable entitlement to preferred things (relationships included) because we live in a society and we are all part of it have the potential to contribute to it
I am a undead zombie, I do not "live" in society. I merely exist within the domain of civilization, possibly inevitably. I do not think I have the potential to contribute to society. I think civilization is an animated corpse, a zombified macrocosm that is designed to purport the illusion of "life". Anarchy is the natural state of humanity

Last edited:
Good read for those too stupid to put 2 and 2 together themselves (females and cucks). Females feel entitled to chad and project that entitlement on sexless males.
In reality people pursue what they think they can get.

I am a undead zombie, I do not "live" in society. I merely exist within the domain of civilization, possibly inevitably. I do not think I have the potential to contribute to society. I think civilization is an animated corpse, a zombified macrocosm that is designed to purport the illusion of "life". Anarchy is the natural state of humanity
This is a consequence of society failing to provide one of the most basic of your needs. Every man should be able to get a gf. To paraphrase what women like to say: we deserve to be loved. This should apply to men as well.

Yeah no fuck that. Each man is entitled to pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back