Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even in the Chaddest Slavic country over half of men 25 and under are virgins ("Online dating causes inceldom" theory might've just been debunked)

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
What constitutes as “lower-tier white” to you?

To me, it’s anyone who isn’t Anglo-Germanic. So Med, Slav, Celtic, and probably even French a bit as well. I don’t even dislike Anglos, since i’m part one myself & they’ve objectively contributed most to the race, but I just wish they would help out other Whites-We’re teetering on the brink of death, so why make shit worse?

It’s better living in the US, since most Whites here are a mix of different White groups-the Muttmerican meme exists for a reason after all.

It bugs me how Celts, Slavs, and even Meds(where European civilization began)get treated poorly by other Europeans, despite the fact they’re genetically similar & look similar. Yet it’s somehow acceptable for Blacks, Curries, Sands etc who cause way more crime, harm the economy, and also are far more socio-culturally different to come in & criticizing them is somehow a grave sin? Rices are an exception to this though, they get treated poorly.

@Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @WorthlessSlavicShit @Grodd @Regenerator @ChudMasterofBation @PersonalityTyrone
ugly whites = low tier whites. Has nothing to do with ethnicity imo

Foid whores are same everywhere you go , globalization and internet have done its job.
Average Slavic foid is same level of whorishnes as any western slut , thing is they actualy try to hide this since Slavic world is not accepting of this as West. :bigbrain:

I know a whore who lost her virginity at 13 , till 18 she was fucked by 20 dudes or smth. Now she has long term boyfriend who think she is pure angel. :feelsPop::feelshaha:

What constitutes as “lower-tier white” to you?

To me, it’s anyone who isn’t Anglo-Germanic. So Med, Slav, Celtic, and probably even French a bit as well. I don’t even dislike Anglos, since i’m part one myself & they’ve objectively contributed most to the race, but I just wish they would help out other Whites-We’re teetering on the brink of death, so why make shit worse?

It’s better living in the US, since most Whites here are a mix of different White groups-the Muttmerican meme exists for a reason after all.

It bugs me how Celts, Slavs, and even Meds(where European civilization began)get treated poorly by other Europeans, despite the fact they’re genetically similar & look similar. Yet it’s somehow acceptable for Blacks, Curries, Sands etc who cause way more crime, harm the economy, and also are far more socio-culturally different to come in & criticizing them is somehow a grave sin? Rices are an exception to this though, they get treated poorly.

@Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @WorthlessSlavicShit @Grodd @Regenerator @ChudMasterofBation @PersonalityTyrone
Yeah, I mainly assume western euros are germans, scandis, franks, anglos. Basically the super powers of the modern world

Seems weird as fuck
In a way, it makes us technically the Whitest fuckers, cause we don’t have any protection.

Regardless, it’s ridiculous & im sick of it-we’re on the brink of death, yet let’s somehow make things worse.