Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Women belong in all places where decisions are being made"

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I completely agree with feminists on this. However there's a small loophole. They didn't mention what they are supposed to do in those places. So I'll do the honors.

Board room - After a long hard day of deciding what's best for the company, coming up with strategies, men in important positions are pretty exhausted. So every female employee should be obligated to give their bosses a blowjob in the board room. In fact female employees should open their mouth for just one purpose - for sucking their boss's dick.

Conference room
- Here women should be doing what they were traditionally meant to do. Scrubbing the floor, serving their male colleagues and bosses coffee, making sure they don't run out of stationary. After all, their input is just as good as a cow's opinion.

Parliament
- The only way they can serve here is shutting the fuck up and agreeing with everything their masters say. Their lizard brains are not developed enough to take decisions regarding countries.

Jury - I don't really see their use in a place where decision's related to peoples lives are made. They are most prejudiced and racist group on this planet. However they can prove useful by sitting their topless or dressing provocatively for the male eyes to feast upon, in case the proceedings becomes too lengthy.

Last edited:
Parliament - The only way they can serve here is shutting the fuck up and agreeing with everything their masters say. Their lizard brains are not developed enough to take decisions regarding countries.
They can suck the male politician's dicks under the tables.

Women belong in Crematoria

That title is pukefuel.
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Only thing in their mouths should be dicks

That title is pukefuel.
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Straight from this roastie whore's mouth
41L05RzcmwL AC SX355

I know you're baiting IT, but no. Foids should be at home cooking and cleaning for their husbands and go out only to buy things at the supermarket, everything else is degeneracy

the most important decision the average female has to make on a daily basis is whether to suck the cock of Chad 1 or Chad 2 or BOTH

Board room - After a long hard day of deciding what's best for the company, coming up with strategies, men in important positions are pretty exhausted. So every female employee should be obligated to give their bosses a blowjob in the board room. In fact female employees should open their mouth for just one purpose - for sucking their boss's dick.
This probably happened a lot in the 80s/90s especially with the free love movement taking off + no metoo

Equality won't be achieved until we fill coal mines with women.

This probably happened a lot in the 80s/90s especially with the free love movement taking off + no metoo
Imagine how less cucked it was in the 50's before feminism. I bet back then 99% of us wouldn't be incels.

So just because someone is a woman grants them access?
No need to be informed or anything?

full

Imagine how less cucked it was in the 50's before feminism. I bet back then 99% of us wouldn't be incels.

The ethnics that comprise almost half the forum membership would certainly be worse off in the 50s

The ethnics that comprise almost half the forum membership would certainly be worse off in the 50s
Not if they were in their home countries.