Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Digging ditches or flipping burgers": just more classism from the ostensibly woke SJWs on CuckTears

Low skilled jobs for low intelligence people? That’s racist!

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a dog whistle aimed at the incels of color on our forum.
Don’t say “of color”. Makes u sound like a leftist normie.

But anyways, how and why would it be a dog whistle? Normies don’t know shit about race and IQ. They think it’s scientific racism/a conthpirathy theory. And I’m p sure they think we’re all white lol

Don’t say “of color”. Makes u sound like a leftist normie.

But anyways, how and why would it be a dog whistle? Normies don’t know shit about race and IQ. They think it’s scientific racism/a conthpirathy theory. And I’m p sure they think we’re all white lol

Normies don't shut up about socioeconomic/racial cross-cutting cleavages.

The more of these I read, the more obvious it becomes that these toads have never interacted with, much less spoken to, an actual woman.

WOMEN SPEAK TO CHADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ONLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I bet they enjoy working at the coffee shop with their gender studies degrees.

Lack of self awareness strikes the libtards/SJW's of CuckTears once again it would seem, lol.

a foid gets diversity-hired in a tech company and she thinks she's the shit

As all leftists, they only care abouot justice and equality when it's in their interesting, all problems beyond them (like the low economic class or male forced isolation) don't matter

Normies don't shut up about socioeconomic/racial cross-cutting cleavages.
But they can’t even bring themselves to think about things that make blacks look bad lol. In their minds it’s all because of evil racist whites. They can’t fathom organic explanations.

As all leftists, they only care abouot justice and equality when it's in their interesting, all problems beyond them (like the low economic class or male forced isolation) don't matter
this
leftism went from workers' rights to identity politics

I've done it all, modern physics to ditch digging. These idiots on IT are normtards.

Washing dishes is better than cooking. Less stressful.

Once i met a dude that could not even dig a straight ditch! [email protected]

Mocking working class people. And they pretend that they are superheroes fighting the evil inkwells, when in reality, they should look in the mirror because the only evil I see is themselves.

This is just like when they say to stop complaining about women, shut up and get a job. During posts from their users like this they let it slip that they consider people like the ones here only good for doing menial low paying jobs like digging ditches or flipping burgers. It lends support to the notion sometimes expressed here that in the past incels would have been considered as a servant class that is only good for doing low paying jobs no one else wants to do and were supposed to stay silent and out of sight otherwise.

This is the same philosophy behind putting males to work so that they are too busy being worried about their own lives to pay attention to and try to stop themselves from getting exploited.

leftism went from workers' rights to identity politics

They're all privileged white trust fund kids. Even sigma claims he's 6'2 and white in Brazil where 90% of people are shitskin manlets.

IT are so pathetic. they think missing out on teen love is normal even though the vast majority men lose their virginity before 20

Poor people are indeed often oinkwels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back