Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you watch or boycott Sonic the (Chad)HedgeHog movie 2020?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date

Will you watch the (redesigned) Sonic the Hedgehog 2020 movie starring Jim Carrey?

• Sonic is my childhood I am so watching this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No they redesigned the previous character design for looking "incel". I am boycotting this lookism

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes I don't care and agree with the redesign

• I will watch the movie as its just a CGI character

• No what is this crap?

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Not an original topic (see many incels.co threads about this very movie) where either we still have an (((unconscious bias))) towards symmetry or we are hypocrites.

Sonic the HedgeHog is a 2020 "live action" movie where a CGI hedgehog enters the "real world" to keep the movie budget below $100 million :ha..feels: cheap to interact with Jim Carrey as Doctor Robotnik in the must-see flop of 2020 released in "fuck you February" (where long delayed and predicted movie flops get released to die).

Why is this incel? Well the test audience said the original CGI Hedghog looked "too ugly" in April 2019.

So they delayed the release and re-did the hedgehog which audiences said "thank you for fixing that drowned, blue, sewer rat into the cute Hedgehog we all know and love".

14th February 2020 is when the movie gets released. So will you watch it?

I'm not watching it, but I really liked Sonic as a kid

I'm not watching it, but I really liked Sonic as a kid

Me neither.

I got nostalgic feels hearing the sonic sounds in the radio trailer.

Like "terminator dark fate" I'll probably wait for the download then not even bother doing that.

While I am here lol at this incels.co photoshop from last year.

full

Me neither.

I got nostalgic feels hearing the sonic sounds in the radio trailer.

Like "terminator dark fate" I'll probably wait for the download then not even bother doing that.

While I am here lol at this incels.co photoshop from last year.

full
:feelskek:

looks like capeshit tier movie to me.

looks gay as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back