Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yesterday I watched Sonic the movie and I liked it

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I didn't know what to watch and I wanted something easy so I just watched Sonic the movie from 2020, I was expecting it to be much worse tbh but it was enjoyable. Of course it's a movie for kids but at least it doesn't treat the audience like retards kek and the animation is so good, I also liked the relation between Sonic and the cop guy too bad I don't have any true friendships like that :feelsbadman: Jim Carrey as Robotnik was a weird but good choice too, I haven't played the games in ages so I dunno if they changed his personality but if the movie was good who cares. I will watch the sequel but not in the cinema I will pirate it because sadly too many times the sequel is much worse than the first movie.

I’m a huge Sonic fan but I have yet to watch the movie. I was actually excited to see Jim Carrey get cast as Eggman since I’m also a Jim fan. You have the site where you watched it? I might watch it tonight.

I’m a huge Sonic fan but I have yet to watch the movie. I was actually excited to see Jim Carrey get cast as Eggman since I’m also a Jim fan. You have the site where you watched it? I might watch it tonight.
I watched it on Netflix my family pays for it

@Mentally lost cel thoughts?

Might I ask where you're going to pirate it? I can't go on those sites without an ad popping up every 2 seconds.

Ill watch it one of these days. maybe tonight