Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Is The Importance of Social Skills Ignored Here?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
Nope. Race, education, occupation, and income are all more important than personality according to the research.
Race is just a looks aspect, also you're confusing temperament and personality. I highly doubt that there's research that accurately measured the importance of temperament in relation to other aspects of attractiveness, but if you believe that there is you can post some links.
There are certain types of people who never seem to lack female companionship even if they're higher incel / lower normie tier in terms of looks - the natural born leaders, thugs, control freaks, etc.
I'd bet my life savings that a large majority of incels could be classified as broadly melancholic or phlegmatic.

Last edited:
This is a sensitive topic on this board, and I am going to elaborate.

Obviously, as you said, looks matter the most. The question would be "what if two people look the same looks level, or very close (maybe a 5.5/10 vs a 6/10 dude). Wouldn't social skills matter there? and the answer is yes.

But here's the thing that most people don't understand: social skills are not actually in your control. Think about the following phrase "he has bad social skills" or "he has good social skills". If you notice, the word "has" is used, which represents what you possess. You either have good social skills, or you don't. It's not like you enter a situation with good social skills, and use bad ones because you're a "bad person".

People may say "social skills are in your control, I improved mine" But how so, I would ask. The answer is that you gain them from interaction, and many incels were not allowed that exposure due to their bad looks.

The vast majority of this forum is ugly. how many average looking autists are here? @Atavistic Autist and @Cybersex is our hope come to mind. But besides them, I don't know. Most autists here admit they are sub5, so even without autism, they would still be incel.

When social skills are brought up, it feels like victim blaming, as I have elaborated on before:
also:
lastly:

I will make another point: Go into any school, and look at the "popular kids". 99% of the time they will all be good looking. This is because the halo effect actually influences social skills to a large degree.

And my final point is this: Even if social skills can be improved, so can looks, and which one would provide a better outcome in life? Improving social skills or looks? The latter, of course.

@universallyabhorred thoughts?

can you stop fucking trolling