Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why genetic recombination allows short men to exist

prajeet88

prajeet88

Mythic
★★★★★
A lot on here wonder why nature allows short men to exist when clearly they are genetic dead ends in modern western society. Well, this happens because the natural world is ever changing. Throughout history, and even today, there have been pygmy tribes in various locations on the planet.

Say there were a nuclear war, and crop yields were to drop to 10% of today, it will suddenly be a massive advantage to be short. This is why nature needs manlets, during times of peace tallfags have 90% of the sex, but if nature made every man a tallfag then the human race would become extinct in certain extreme circumstances. Some of us just have to exist as subhumans during times of prosperity so that in the unlikely event of times of extreme hardship arising, we can be humanity's backup plan.

Last edited:
It's not a cope. I acknowledge that we manlets are subhumans. But we still have a purpose in nature, just not in this time period (perhaps).
Bullshit, stop coping. Just Africamaxx & marry a 5'10 tall sheboon. Pump your sons with HGH, you could at least have 6 foot sons then

I agree. I’m 6’0” and have to eat 3,500 calories a day just to maintain a 155 pound body weight. I would die so fast in a famine

Manlets will rule the world once more.

A lot on here wonder why nature allows short men to exist when clearly they are genetic dead ends in modern western society. Well, this happens because the natural world is ever changing. Throughout history, and even today, there have been pygmy tribes in various locations on the planet.

Say there were a nuclear war, and crop yields were to drop to 10% of today, it will suddenly be a massive advantage to be short. This is why nature needs manlets, during times of peace tallfags have 90% of the sex, but if nature made every man a tallfag then the human race would become extinct in certain extreme circumstances. Some of us just have to exist as subhumans during times of prosperity so that in the unlikely event of times of extreme hardship arising, we can be humanity's backup plan.
No back up plan for my height